Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 11:41 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Here's a pretty rare Akrapovic full exhaust system. A quick search online for a new one no longer produced any results for me. Stainless header and midpipes with titanium mufflers. Header is in excellent condition with no dents or dings. There's a very minor scratch at the bottom on the front header pipe but it's not dented and will easily sand and polish out. Could use a good wet sand and polish if you care about such things, which I would do if I were keeping them. I'm leaving that up to you though. Right midpipe looks good, left midpipe has a few very small dings in it, nothing crazy but they're there (please see the pics). Mufflers were flipped around as they have some damage, dents and dings on what would now be the inside, so you won't see them. Depending on your skill level you could take them apart and remove most/all of the dings/dents. I've done it before but I just don't have the time to get involved right now. You could obviously resleeve them as well. Again they're not terrible and you really won't see them anyway. While not centered at the very bottom the seam in the muffler sleeve is still towards the bottom, not higher up along the side, so you really can't tell the difference when flipped around. Please see the pics for condition. The mufflers have some wear and tear and aren't perfect but are clean and still look pretty nice. Includes hangers/bolts/small spacers, carbon fiber muffler straps and all correct Akrapovic springs. I don't believe anything is missing. You'd probably need to do the longer bolt and spacer thing if you wanted to use your passenger pegs. I have a brand new pair of foil backed Akrapovic decals if you'd like them. I left them off as whoever buys these may prefer them without. Just let me know and if you want them and I'll be happy to apply them or include them.

The last set of these offered for sale here was listed in the classified for $1200 (it was used and it sold). I'll offer these up at $650 plus whatever the shipping is. Please PM me for a shipping price if you're serious. And please understand while still in pretty good shape these are not perfect, if they were they'd be more. And since I've often been asked if you'd like me to hold something until your next paycheck all I ask is for a small deposit. Payments via paypal "family" or please add the 3% fee. Feel free to search my exemplary feedback on here over the years. These are not off my personal bike and other than giving them a quick cleaning I have no other experience with them, so they're being sold as is. I did test fit just the mufflers on another set of midpipes and they sound fantastic. Other than some wear and tear they seem to be in solid shape so I don't see why if installed properly anyone would have any issues with them. PM any other questions or inquiries. Thanks.

Give me couple minutes to load all the pics...
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra1.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra2.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra3.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra4.5.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra4.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 07-22-2015 at 03:59 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 07-12-2015, 11:43 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra5.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra6.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra8.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra9.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra10.jpg  

Old 07-12-2015, 11:45 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics..
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra11.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra12.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra14.jpg   SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra15.jpg  
Old 07-12-2015, 11:49 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

And flipped around this would be facing in so you really aren't going to see it.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD: Akrapovic full exhaust system-akra13.jpg  
Old 07-13-2015, 07:11 PM
Back Marker

UCF Eric is on a distinguished road
These are the pipes in all their glory.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:39 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Feel free to PM me a fair offer, I'd like to move these sooner than later. If it's easier or more appealing to the buyer I may also consider selling the header & midpipes separate from the mufflers. Again I've seen MUCH worse with regards to the mufflers. They're not terrible but do have some damage. But the header and midpipes are the rare part, and as was already stated with a little polishing the header will be like new, and the few small dings in the left midpipe could be removed fairly easily if you're handy (and not lazy like me). And you could easily fit up pretty much whatever other mufflers you like.

Last edited by captainchaos; 07-14-2015 at 11:41 AM.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:37 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Lovely system B. Take trades?
Old 07-14-2015, 02:20 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Wolverine
Lovely system B. Take trades?
Kinda need the cash brother, what'd you have it mind? Shoot me a PM.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:32 AM
Squid

bobbyd is on a distinguished road
PM sent.

Cheers,
Alex
Old 07-15-2015, 11:14 AM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
I must say I am impressed with the seemingly endless string of high-end exhausts you seem to find Beau.......
Old 07-15-2015, 02:38 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Wink

Agreed!
Do you have a lay-a-way program???
Old 07-17-2015, 07:20 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by mikstr
I must say I am impressed with the seemingly endless string of high-end exhausts you seem to find Beau.......
Yeah they pop up every once in awhile. I'm a craiglist and ebay junkie and they turn up from time to time. I'll also part one out once in awhile if it's worth the effort. They're getting harder and harder to come by though unfortunately.

Last edited by captainchaos; 07-17-2015 at 03:14 PM.
Old 07-17-2015, 07:21 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Wolverine
Agreed!
Do you have a lay-a-way program???
Haha I've never done that before but I guess I could do that.
Old 07-17-2015, 07:25 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

So to everyone who PM'd me about buying these... I was asked first by a service member who is currently deployed. I'm trying to be patient, give him the opportunity to get back to me (since he's probably not in front of a computer every day) and see if we can work something out. Going to at least give him a few more days to respond and then move on to the next person. Wish I could GIVE them to him but I need the money pretty badly... Thanks for everyone's patience.
Old 07-17-2015, 08:32 AM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
a true gent
Old 07-17-2015, 10:11 AM
Back Marker

Pidge is on a distinguished road
Deployed Superhawk Rider

Hell lets get some donations for this guy. I'll throw in $100 if it helps.
Got any details on this service member, where is he deployed, whats his MOS?
Old 07-17-2015, 03:23 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Pidge
Hell lets get some donations for this guy. I'll throw in $100 if it helps.
Got any details on this service member, where is he deployed, whats his MOS?
That's really cool of you brother. If a few guys were really down to do something like that I'll try to work on the price in kind He only said he's currently deployed in Iraq and doesn't get home on leave until the beginning of September. No other info. He just joined the forum and hasn't posted anything yet. Like I said I just can't wait that long to sell them, but I told him I'd be happy to ship to say friends or family, or hold onto them until then. He only lives about 4 hours away from me.
Old 07-18-2015, 05:23 AM
Back Marker

Pidge is on a distinguished road
Ok, see how it goes. I will be traveling for work next week so access to internet will be spotty.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:27 PM
Squid

dualcert is on a distinguished road
Hey all

I read your posts, and I TRULY appreciate the offer. I PM'd the seller just now and let him know the situation. I can't say where I am other than where has been mentioned (OPSEC), but I will tell you to pay attention to the international news feeds in the next day or so. After the media does it's thing I will answer the question of what I do then (by PM).
Old 07-20-2015, 04:51 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Quick update. (I believe) I've contacted everyone who asked me about these. I'm trying to be fair and go in order and give each person a couple days to get back to me since I know not everyone lives on here every day. If you messaged me about buying them, first off thank you, and I'm going down the list. I'll be in touch and post up once they're sold. To anyone who offered trades or partial trades I do apologize. Normally I try to be pretty flexible but in this case I'm kinda needing the cash sooner than later. If I messaged you and you're not interested please take a second and let me know so I can move on to the next person. It does take some amount of patience to wait for someone I've never dealt with or heard of before to get back to me when I have someone else who's been a long time member chomping at the bit asking for my paypal info, so lets make that courtesy a two way street please if you change your mind. Thanks again everyone and sorry I only have one of these. I'll have a couple more exhausts coming though And thanks again Tim for your service. Stay safe and hit me up when you get home and I'll see what I have hanging out in the garage if you're still looking for an exhaust.

Last edited by captainchaos; 07-20-2015 at 04:55 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:58 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

SOLD