Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Signal rear pegs

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Back Marker

thegreep
Signal rear pegs

If anyone is interested I am selling my first run rear pegs with led signals. They are 5 lights per side. They could however use some brighter lights if they were going to be your only signal.

I would like $40 plus shipping.

Please email me at sshira@ccicom.com if you are interested

They are the ones in the inset of this picture. Sorry, only pic of them I have here at work. . .
Old 12-04-2006, 02:54 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Tell me a little more about these, greep. It looks like they fit into the bracket for the foot peg? Are the wires routed up through the bracket or on the exterior? If this is the only LED equipment on a bike can they be used without additional equipment that some guys install for signals? A resistor or relay, or something? If installed on a stock rearend are they visible or blocked by the stock signal equipment? Do you supply just the lights or do I take my bracket off and send it to you or do you send me a bracket that is all set up and I send you my stockers? $40 each or $40 per pair? I think they look really cool!
Old 12-05-2006, 06:09 AM
Superstock

Radiaoktiv is on a distinguished road
those are really slick

if ya got pillion sets, grab em
Old 12-05-2006, 12:32 PM
SuperBike

RickB is on a distinguished road
Those look cool!
Old 12-26-2006, 01:32 PM
Superstock

102dals is an unknown quantity at this point
Greep,
Can I also get some info about them? NuHawk had most of my questions covered: wiring, mounts, pricing?

Thanks,
Andy

102dals@***.net
Old 12-26-2006, 05:58 PM
MotoGP

Hey, guys, I forgot all about this but I'm still interested. I'll send a note to his email tonight and tell him he needs to visit the forum. He's obviously not been here. Either that or business must be good
Old 12-26-2006, 06:47 PM
MotoGP

I was down in the shop putting a new windscreen in one of the bikes and I'm not too good with my fat fingers on that little laptop keyboard. I'm back at my regular workstation now and I have left him a message that several people are interested. We'll see!
Old 12-28-2006, 06:51 AM
Back Marker

thegreep
Sorry guys, I've been busy and forgot to check on this. $40 for the pair, with the brackets and complete wiring. They would work if you had stock signals, but you would have to graft the wiring into the stock wiring. I have pictures of the whole build, and would be willing to finish my writeup on that for anyone who was interested in trying to make thier own (I've been meaning to get that done any way), but I don't plan to build any more myself. Obviously nuhawk has first choice on these, so let me know.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:58 AM
MotoGP

I'm good for a pair, greep. Just pm the info. You want my stockers? Why not build more? Too much work not enough money? No time? I think these are really trick!
Old 01-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Back Marker

thegreep
Originally Posted by nuhawk
I'm good for a pair, greep. Just pm the info. You want my stockers? Why not build more? Too much work not enough money? No time? I think these are really trick!
Actually they aren't hard to build, and with the cores I could build more, but I think I would like to try some different configurations of lighting. Maybe bigger LEDs if I could get them to work.