Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Lots of Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 06:25 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
And Im a damn pushover about some of this stuff so if you make me feel bad enough about the tail I probably WOULD end up giving it to you...
Old 08-16-2006, 07:21 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't worry about it Beau, just put it tp good use!! But I'll take the tail if you don't want it. Have fun with the project I can't wait to see it! Give me the tail At least you've got those jobs, I'm presently looking for one and it's tough when you've been a stay at home dad for almost 5 years. Give it to me now Whenever you're ready I'd be glad to take you up there or maybe we can do a stt day at Homestead. Tail
Old 08-16-2006, 08:13 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by superhawk22
Don't worry about it Beau, just put it tp good use!! But I'll take the tail if you don't want it. Have fun with the project I can't wait to see it! Give me the tail At least you've got those jobs, I'm presently looking for one and it's tough when you've been a stay at home dad for almost 5 years. Give it to me now Whenever you're ready I'd be glad to take you up there or maybe we can do a stt day at Homestead. Tail

Subleminal advertising at it's best folks....lol....I too was doing a good job at being a stay at home dad..but alas, I screwed up and got my real estate lic, so I guess now I have to do something with it....of course I will still office out of my house, so er um uh, yeah.....stay at home dad with a lic...lol....somebody's gotta do it...LOL
Old 08-16-2006, 08:14 PM
MotoGP

Not a bad idea!
Old 08-16-2006, 08:39 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

LOL Mike...Honestly much respect to you guys with kids...Sometimes I don't know how you do it. I consider myself a fairly responsible and very hardworking person but I can just about manage to take care of myself-can't imagine having that kind of responsibility sometimes. Kinda sucks that I find I'm the only one I know who's into this kind of stuff. I used to be (I guess I still am) an artist and now I take out my frustrations on the bikes in the garage instead. Unlike static artwork they actually run (don't tell my CB350 I said that) and you can have so much fun with them. Yeah so I got the RC51 forks fitted up to the spare frame I have. Got the earlier 6 spoke front wheel and I matched it with a cbr900 rear. Only thing I need is the left side brake holder/bracket, and to see where I want to put some bolts so I have some form of steering stops (besides my frame). Then I'll take the leap and start taking my bike apart. Feel pretty good about everything except that the width of the front end is a little wider and hoping I'm not hitting the hoses and stuff, but I think we'll be ok. Think it's a good idea taking the bike to computrack once I'm all done to make sure everythings straight? I had spoken the local guy by me and they make swapped and converted project bikes "right" all the time. He talked my head off and sounded like a doctor. Maybe down the road a little bit, I know it's not cheap but I'm sure it's worth it.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:14 PM
MotoGP

Is it necessary? no Do I think it's worth it? yep I was actually going to do it as well when I get the money, they have a place in Ft. Lauderedale and are at the track I go to a lot. There's one guy in particular that a lot of racers sware by, I'll get his name for ya if you want. Sorry you can have your thread back now thread jack done.
Old 08-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
I'll take the rear sprocket. $40 shipped to zip 91801?

Forgot to ask - is it steel or alyoominimum?
Old 08-17-2006, 01:13 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by marmaladeboy
I'll take the rear sprocket. $40 shipped to zip 91801?

Forgot to ask - is it steel or alyoominimum?
sorry but to ship via canada post or fedex will cost around $15. They are OEM steel
Old 08-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Squid

s4senna is on a distinguished road
windscreen!

I want to windscreen and left you an email and a pm.
thanks.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Squid

sold under my noses without answering my pm or even posting somebody else was interested.
cheers.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

Originally Posted by s4senna
sold under my noses without answering my pm or even posting somebody else was interested.
cheers.
I am going to answer you like I did via email:

"wow...that wasnt cool...you could have gotten back to me earlier, and tell me somebody else was interested.
bad business, no thank you for the zero gravity.I will give my money to somebody else.
cheers."

Are you kidding me?...Do you think it was cool to say "hey you better buy it at my price fast because someone else is looking at it?" Tactics that used car salesmen implement to get sales? I specifically told you what shipping costs were. You were not willing to pay what I asked and obviously what I asked for is completely fair since someone else is completely happy paying it. Taking your money elsewhere is your prerogative as is my choice to sell for to the person that paid my price.

Additionally, ask Captainchaos and superbling about my conduct regarding the sale I made so far. I am not going to argue with someone who initially try to lowball me in the first place. I thank you for your interest but to put it bluntly; I don't want to sell it to you.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Squid

your missing the point, you took a while to answer, and could have told me, I got somebody else interested, it is perfectly normal to negociate used parts on a forum, and thats all i was doing.
who told you I was not going to give you what you asked?

as I said, you are missing the point.
I have 5 bikes and spend alot of time on forums, buying and selling parts, when you got somebody interested besides me, you say it, and tell me I am second in line if his deal doesn t come through.and you dont need to use used car sales man pratices, just be honest and prompt.
and offering $6 dollars less than the asked price is far far from lowballing.
----- Original Message -----
Old 08-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

Originally Posted by s4senna
your missing the point, you took a while to answer, and could have told me, I got somebody else interested, it is perfectly normal to negociate used parts on a forum, and thats all i was doing.
who told you I was not going to give you what you asked?

as I said, you are missing the point.
I have 5 bikes and spend alot of time on forums, buying and selling parts, when you got somebody interested besides me, you say it, and tell me I am second in line if his deal doesn t come through.and you dont need to use used car sales man pratices, just be honest and prompt.
and offering $6 dollars less than the asked price is far far from lowballing.
----- Original Message -----
Like I said in my email to you (and I do hope that we can carry this conversation in private if you wish to continue), I do not spend my whole day on the computer. I get on the computer and there are other people including yourself that wanted to buy it. I told you what the costs were after you initially offered me $40 shipped. Then you reply with a $45 offer. But in the meantime, I also answered someone else's query and they responded immediately in agreement with the total cost of what I asked.

What do you expect me to do, give you first dibs and emailed you back so you can counter and perhalps offer me more? I don't do that hence my earlier reference to used car sales.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Squid

its all good.

lets not highjack your own thread here, so you can continue selling your stuff
Old 08-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

:-)
Old 08-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

Updated

just updated some parts that were sold....and Bump

Additionally, I will have more parts including stays, speedo and various other parts as I work through my Streetfighter project. I will update accordingly as more parts are taken off the bike.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:47 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

ttt
Old 09-07-2006, 09:08 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Hey just wanted to let you guys know I got my fairings from Lou and they look great-really happy with them. Great communication and he even looked for a cheaper way to send them and gave me a refund for the difference on the shipping. A+ and thanks again Lou. Just to let any of you guys know who are thinking of buying anything from him.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:42 PM
MotoGP

superbling is on a distinguished road
+1

Happy with my stuff too. Quick shipping also, even from Canada.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

thanks guys for the purchase
Old 09-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Back Marker

superbikemike
Did the cans go? Are they super loud?
Old 09-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

Originally Posted by superbikemike
Did the cans go? Are they super loud?

Nope..lots of lookers but all fakers..and Loud? yes...So?
Old 09-14-2006, 10:38 PM
Squid

Dominion is on a distinguished road
I am interested in the cans if you still have em. Could you give me a shipping quote to 92377? Thanks!

~Brian
Old 09-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

Originally Posted by Dominion
I am interested in the cans if you still have em. Could you give me a shipping quote to 92377? Thanks!

~Brian
It would be $35 for shipping.
Old 09-23-2006, 05:21 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

bump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jun6w...elated&search=
Old 09-25-2006, 05:14 PM
Back Marker

MisterMohawk
What do you still have available?
Old 09-25-2006, 06:10 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

Originally Posted by MisterMohawk
What do you still have available?

everything except clip ons....
Old 09-26-2006, 11:58 PM
Back Marker

MisterMohawk
You said you have 'various parts' in an earlier post. What all does that include? I have a list of needed parts that includes fairing stays, headlight stay, bar-ends, levers, gearshift lever, mirrors & LH radiator.
Old 09-27-2006, 04:39 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
I got the cans!

I thought Lou did a good job with our transaction and I haven't even got them yet. I'm way down in Texas and that's a long haul from Eastern Canada. Not only did he find the cheapest freight he even helped me out with the prep to put them on my bike. Thanks again!
Old 09-27-2006, 05:13 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

Originally Posted by nuhawk
I thought Lou did a good job with our transaction and I haven't even got them yet. I'm way down in Texas and that's a long haul from Eastern Canada. Not only did he find the cheapest freight he even helped me out with the prep to put them on my bike. Thanks again!
thanks doug

Although the internet allows a great deal of anonimity, I believe it still should possess some common decency and fairness. I like to think we are a community of enthusiast that helps each other out.

I try to do my best whenever anyone buys anything from me.

Originally Posted by MisterMohawk
You said you have 'various parts' in an earlier post. What all does that include? I have a list of needed parts that includes fairing stays, headlight stay, bar-ends, levers, gearshift lever, mirrors & LH radiator
The various parts that I can ship now are the ones on the front page. I do have a stay but I would want at least $150 for it. Everything else, I suggest you check ebay as I have sold it already. My streetfighter project is still on going. What that really means is that I have other things to do right now then stripping it and have it catalogue to be sold. Please bare with my on going life.. ... I will update when there are new thing to add. I promise this weekend, I will have more stuff listed.