Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

FS Wheels, Turn Signals

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 05:14 AM
Back Marker

aka Yamadog is on a distinguished road
FS Wheels, Turn Signals

Fr/ w/out discs & wheel is painted so will probably need touch-up after mounting. Rear has stock rotor, sprocket and cush drive. Both are straight w/no damage or flat spots. Bearings incl, unknown milage.
$100 plus shipping costs for the pair or $50 ea or OBO.

Turnsignals w/no rash only three, $25 incl flat rate priority mail shipping OBO

Polishished Stator cover $30 incl flat rate shipping OBO sold

top trip clamp-bought to paint $10 plus shipping...sold

Honda decal $10 incl postage
Attached Thumbnails FS Wheels, Turn Signals-trailer-bag-009.jpg   FS Wheels, Turn Signals-trailer-bag-010.jpg   FS Wheels, Turn Signals-trailer-bag-011.jpg   FS Wheels, Turn Signals-trailer-bag-012.jpg   FS Wheels, Turn Signals-trailer-bag-013.jpg  

Last edited by aka Yamadog; 05-05-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:17 AM
Back Marker

pore pics
Attached Thumbnails FS Wheels, Turn Signals-trailer-bag-006.jpg   FS Wheels, Turn Signals-trailer-bag-014.jpg   FS Wheels, Turn Signals-trailer-bag-004.jpg   FS Wheels, Turn Signals-superhawk-001.jpg   FS Wheels, Turn Signals-superhawk-003.jpg  

Last edited by aka Yamadog; 05-03-2010 at 05:20 AM.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Squid

WildmanVTR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aka Yamadog
pore pics
I'll take the triple clamp as long as it fits my '02. Let me know how you want payment.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
SuperBike

skokievtr is on a distinguished road
Are both wheels painted? Why were they painted and with what exact type of paint? Any idea what shipping would be for both wheels to 60077?

Thanks

Fr/ w/out discs & wheel is painted so will probably need touch-up after mounting. Rear has stock rotor, sprocket and cush drive. Both are straight w/no damage or flat spots. Bearings incl, unknown milage.
$100 plus shipping costs for the pair or $50 ea or OBO.

Turnsignals w/no rash only three, $25 incl flat rate priority mail shipping OBO

Polishished Stator cover $30 incl flat rate shipping OBO

top trip clamp-bought to paint $10 plus shipping...may fit in $4.95 flat rate box

Honda decal $10 incl postage
Old 05-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Back Marker

Only the front was painted. It was painted to match the rear. My '04 came with gold wheels and I didnt like the "gold package". But the guy who bought the bike wanted them. If you dont use a mounting machine and use levers and a cut up detergent bottle as a sheild the paint will be fine. Keep it washed with mild soap and the paint job will last a year or more. I used a simiflat black can of enamel(Rustolium) I bought at Lowes. the pic with both wheels show the true bronze looking color. I bought the wheel off ebay and its marked 600RR.

Last edited by aka Yamadog; 05-05-2010 at 04:13 AM.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:15 AM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by WildmanVTR
I'll take the triple clamp as long as it fits my '02. Let me know how you want payment.
I got your PM. as far as I know it will fit your '02 SH. The guys here will correct us if that is untrue im sure
Old 05-05-2010, 09:25 AM
SuperBike

So the front wheel is NOT off a VTR? If its from a cbr600rr, I'm not sure it will fit a VTR. Anyone know?

Only the front was painted. It was painted to match the rear. My '04 came with gold wheels and I didnt like the "gold package". But the guy who bought the bike wanted them. If you dont use a mounting machine and use levers and a cut up detergent bottle as a sheild the paint will be fine. Keep it washed with mild soap and the paint job will last a year or more. I used a simiflat black can of enamel(Rustolium) I bought at Lowes. the pic with both wheels show the true bronze looking color. I bought the wheel off ebay and its marked 600RR.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by skokievtr
So the front wheel is NOT off a VTR? If its from a cbr600rr, I'm not sure it will fit a VTR. Anyone know?
Actually its identical to my gold front wheel. I had it mounted, same rotors, axle diameter same casting #'s. I bought it off ebay and it was purported to be from a VTR100F. someone has written 600rr with a sharpie...see pic. not saying you should buy it...just stating the facts as I know them.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:53 PM
SuperBike

OK, so the rear wheel is OEM black and I'm very interested but you never told me what shipping for the 2 would be about to 60077. Also, how payment would go.

Thanks

Actually its identical to my gold front wheel. I had it mounted, same rotors, axle diameter same casting #'s. I bought it off ebay and it was purported to be from a VTR100F. someone has written 600rr with a sharpie...see pic. not saying you should buy it...just stating the facts as I know them.