SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/)
-   -   FS Wheels, Turn Signals (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/fs-wheels-turn-signals-22403/)

aka Yamadog 05-03-2010 05:14 AM

FS Wheels, Turn Signals

5 Attachment(s)
Fr/ w/out discs & wheel is painted so will probably need touch-up after mounting. Rear has stock rotor, sprocket and cush drive. Both are straight w/no damage or flat spots. Bearings incl, unknown milage.
$100 plus shipping costs for the pair or $50 ea or OBO.

Turnsignals w/no rash only three, $25 incl flat rate priority mail shipping OBO

Polishished Stator cover $30 incl flat rate shipping OBO sold

top trip clamp-bought to paint $10 plus shipping...sold

Honda decal $10 incl postage

aka Yamadog 05-03-2010 05:17 AM

5 Attachment(s)
pore pics

WildmanVTR 05-04-2010 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by aka Yamadog (Post 264521)
pore pics

I'll take the triple clamp as long as it fits my '02. Let me know how you want payment.

skokievtr 05-04-2010 07:12 PM

Are both wheels painted? Why were they painted and with what exact type of paint? Any idea what shipping would be for both wheels to 60077?

Thanks

Originally Posted by aka Yamadog (Post 264520)
Fr/ w/out discs & wheel is painted so will probably need touch-up after mounting. Rear has stock rotor, sprocket and cush drive. Both are straight w/no damage or flat spots. Bearings incl, unknown milage.
$100 plus shipping costs for the pair or $50 ea or OBO.

Turnsignals w/no rash only three, $25 incl flat rate priority mail shipping OBO

Polishished Stator cover $30 incl flat rate shipping OBO

top trip clamp-bought to paint $10 plus shipping...may fit in $4.95 flat rate box

Honda decal $10 incl postage

aka Yamadog 05-05-2010 04:06 AM

Only the front was painted. It was painted to match the rear. My '04 came with gold wheels and I didnt like the "gold package". But the guy who bought the bike wanted them. If you dont use a mounting machine and use levers and a cut up detergent bottle as a sheild the paint will be fine. Keep it washed with mild soap and the paint job will last a year or more. I used a simiflat black can of enamel(Rustolium) I bought at Lowes. the pic with both wheels show the true bronze looking color. I bought the wheel off ebay and its marked 600RR.

aka Yamadog 05-05-2010 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by WildmanVTR (Post 264775)
I'll take the triple clamp as long as it fits my '02. Let me know how you want payment.

I got your PM. as far as I know it will fit your '02 SH. The guys here will correct us if that is untrue im sure:)

skokievtr 05-05-2010 09:25 AM

So the front wheel is NOT off a VTR? If its from a cbr600rr, I'm not sure it will fit a VTR. Anyone know?

Originally Posted by aka Yamadog (Post 264792)
Only the front was painted. It was painted to match the rear. My '04 came with gold wheels and I didnt like the "gold package". But the guy who bought the bike wanted them. If you dont use a mounting machine and use levers and a cut up detergent bottle as a sheild the paint will be fine. Keep it washed with mild soap and the paint job will last a year or more. I used a simiflat black can of enamel(Rustolium) I bought at Lowes. the pic with both wheels show the true bronze looking color. I bought the wheel off ebay and its marked 600RR.

aka Yamadog 05-05-2010 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by skokievtr (Post 264819)
So the front wheel is NOT off a VTR? If its from a cbr600rr, I'm not sure it will fit a VTR. Anyone know?

Actually its identical to my gold front wheel. I had it mounted, same rotors, axle diameter same casting #'s. I bought it off ebay and it was purported to be from a VTR100F. someone has written 600rr with a sharpie...see pic. not saying you should buy it...just stating the facts as I know them.

skokievtr 05-06-2010 03:53 PM

OK, so the rear wheel is OEM black and I'm very interested but you never told me what shipping for the 2 would be about to 60077. Also, how payment would go.

Thanks

Originally Posted by aka Yamadog (Post 264871)
Actually its identical to my gold front wheel. I had it mounted, same rotors, axle diameter same casting #'s. I bought it off ebay and it was purported to be from a VTR100F. someone has written 600rr with a sharpie...see pic. not saying you should buy it...just stating the facts as I know them.