Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

FS: Rear pegs w/integrated turn LEDs

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Superstock

salmanilla2000 is on a distinguished road
FS: Rear pegs w/integrated turn LEDs

I'm selling stock 2005 VTR rear pegs with integrated flashing, amber, turn signal LEDs. Wiring is built in, so all you have to bolt on the pegs, feed the wires and plug them in. Done.

$80 + shipping (shipping depends on it's destination).
Attached Thumbnails FS: Rear pegs w/integrated turn LEDs-right-peg-led.jpg   FS: Rear pegs w/integrated turn LEDs-left-peg-led.jpg  
Old 04-12-2014, 05:31 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Very cool. I'm thinking those should go fast. GLWS.
Old 04-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Squid

codybrown is on a distinguished road
Interested, can you post some pics with better lighting with the bulbs off?
Old 04-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Superstock

More pictures.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Rear pegs w/integrated turn LEDs-vtr-rearset-led.jpg   FS: Rear pegs w/integrated turn LEDs-rearset-vtr-led.jpg  
Old 04-13-2014, 06:08 AM
Squid

codybrown is on a distinguished road
Will these work with high mount exhaust?
Old 04-13-2014, 08:13 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by codybrown
Search is you friend bud, this has been discussed many many times. The point of saying this is not to be a jerk or discourage you from asking questions but because there is a ton on info and pictures already at your fingertips and you don't have to again wait for it post by post...Idk sometimes that just easier, quicker and more convenient for me.

Anyhow what brand of exhaust do you have? Many like Devil, Jardine, LeoVince, and others come with spacers and longer bolts that space the pegs out so they'll clear the mufflers. However if you buy/bought them used, which is often going to be the case, they may have meen missing in action and not included. Others like Two Brothers did not come with them even new, but the same spacers and longer bolts can be used in the same manner. If you're resourceful and handy you can also piece something together yourself, as you'd only need to measure now far past the muffers you'd like the pegs to sit, and take one of your original bolts to a bolt supply house to get the matching pitch/thread and length you want (home depot and lowes don't have them long enough) and find/make a corresponding spacer that fits.

What he's selling are the stock passenger pegs, just with the added cool mod of integrated turn signals.

Here's a quick picture of the spacers with that came with Jardines to give you an idea.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Rear pegs w/integrated turn LEDs-jardinespacer.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 04-13-2014 at 08:27 AM.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Superstock

All exhausts are different. They use different parts, material, blah, blah blah. I had to remove my rear pegs because I'm high-mounting my Leo Vince EVO II cans and the rear peg assembly interferes with the mid-pipe.

However that's not to say it won't work with your bike or any other bike. I've seen plenty of highmount systems that use the rear peg assemblies.

The lights are helpful in assisting you with turn safety and are bright as hell.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:16 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Short version, yes they will fit IF you use spacers and longer bolts supplied new with most (not all) high mount systems, or make your own spacers. No, they will not fit with a high mount exhaust if you just use the stock length bolts and no spacers and try to mount them as is. They'll hit the mufflers..
Old 04-13-2014, 01:25 PM
Superstock

Originally Posted by captainchaos
Short version, yes they will fit IF you use spacers and longer bolts supplied new with most (not all) high mount systems, or make your own spacers. No, they will not fit with a high mount exhaust if you just use the stock length bolts and no spacers and try to mount them as is. They'll hit the mufflers..
One way or another they will fit. Whether it's nuts, bolts, spacers, whatever, they will fit and blink with your turn signals. Consult with your local trusty motorcycle shop.
Old 05-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Superstock

SOLD.