Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Advice

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 05:32 AM
Back Marker

pchrist is on a distinguished road
Advice

Ok so I purchased a rear head from a forum member and it's been 3 weeks with no parts yet? There is also been little communication as far as follow up. I don't know what to do at this point? We worked the deal out there was a lot of communication and everythign was going great until I expected the part to show up. I had it sent to my mechanic and not to my house.

Frustrated. No bike no parts and no money!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2013, 07:44 AM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
First lets start with a user name.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Well take off, eh.
SuperBike

Jack Flash is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pchrist
There is also been little communication as far as follow up. I don't know what to do at this point?
Little communication, as in, he has never returned your inquiries after
the sale ? Perhaps just send him a last PM and shake him a little. No one likes to get a bad rep on a public forum for something that may be out of
his control. Bad timing, very busy, sickness are all excuses that may be
valid. But also invalid if he doesn't respond back. Bottom line, try him one last time, and then, go public, perhaps we can then help.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:16 AM
Back Marker

I didn't put his user name on here because I didn't want to blast him incase he did have some isssues or problems come up. I have recieved one or two back from him that he sent it and then he was going to go to the post office and check on it but nothing sence he went over. On my behalf it took me a few days to pay him after i said i would take it but never asked for it to be sent out before i paid. I paid on wednesday the 19th of june he said he shipped on the 24th. It hasn't shown up since. I know things come up and people are busy. But now i am starting to wonder did it get lost in the mail did it go to the wrong address.

I just want to get the part so i can get my bike back on the road!!!!
Old 07-12-2013, 09:21 AM
MotoGP

If you want, PM me his user name and I can tell you if he's been active on the forum recently.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
I didn't put his user name on here because I didn't want to blast him incase he did have some isssues or problems come up. I have recieved one or two back from him that he sent it and then he was going to go to the post office and check on it but nothing sence he went over. On my behalf it took me a few days to pay him after i said i would take it but never asked for it to be sent out before i paid. I paid on wednesday the 19th of june he said he shipped on the 24th. It hasn't shown up since. I know things come up and people are busy. But now i am starting to wonder did it get lost in the mail did it go to the wrong address.

I just want to get the part so i can get my bike back on the road!!!!
If it was sent via USPS it has a tracking number.. Not always updated as quick as they should be but something at least
Old 07-12-2013, 10:27 AM
SuperBike

HRCA#1 is on a distinguished road
I was just contacted by a Canadian Member that I sold my HRC throttle tube too, seems he hasn't received it and USPS tracking for International ends when it gets to customs. So God knows how this will play out!
Old 07-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HRCA#1
I was just contacted by a Canadian Member that I sold my HRC throttle tube too, seems he hasn't received it and USPS tracking for International ends when it gets to customs. So God knows how this will play out!
Well, yes and no... You can't track it on USPS site past customs, but for every other country I know of you can then track it on the site for the corresponding mail handler in that country... Same shipping number... So Canada Post should be able to track it in a day or two after USPS hands it over...
Old 07-12-2013, 10:52 AM
MotoGP

I sent him a PM and an email.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Back Marker

Ty I really am believing that it's a really busy and post office messed up type of thing. But it's been 3 weeks and paypal only gives you 45 days to post a problem!
Old 07-16-2013, 03:23 PM
MotoGP

Well i am giving my previous seller till thursday. Looking for a rear cyclinder head Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. Been waiting for 3 weeks for this part from a seller and haven't received anything so i am looking to go elsewhere. I gave him an email deadline of thursday and i would be retracting my payment if i didn't hear of a resolution.

I didn't receive any replies to any messages, FYI. I would follow your exact steps. You have to cover your butt, nobody wants to give money away. I feel you gave enough time to this user. When all is said and done, let some feedback in the feedback section so everyone else can take caution.

Does anyone know EVILGENIUS??
Old 07-17-2013, 05:20 AM
Back Marker

Well one more day to go and it will start. This sucks! i hope that process isn't to bad.