Technical Discussion Topics related to Technical Issues

SERVICE MANUAL UPDATE!!!!!!!

Old 11-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Squid

Trickedouthawk is on a distinguished road
SERVICE MANUAL UPDATE!!!!!!!

Was trying to see if any of you guys could source the alternate copy of the digital shop manual. After reading this post I realized there is another more detailed version. https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ater+pump+seal
Im about to do a water pump seal job and noticed there was no info on setting the depth of the new impeller on the shaft. Did some digging and found the info but really want the other copy for reference. Although my copy now is awesome, has clickable links. Filename: VTR1000F Honda Service Manual OCR.pdf
Old 11-06-2015, 09:27 AM
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Trickedouthawk View Post
Was trying to see if any of you guys could source the alternate copy of the digital shop manual. After reading this post I realized there is another more detailed version. https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ater+pump+seal
Im about to do a water pump seal job and noticed there was no info on setting the depth of the new impeller on the shaft. Did some digging and found the info but really want the other copy for reference. Although my copy now is awesome, has clickable links. Filename: VTR1000F Honda Service Manual OCR.pdf
Every factory service manual version has the water pump info... If your looking at cheap aftermarket Chiltons than its another story.
And the thread you referenced has the info you were looking for , post #11
https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...62/#post323842
Old 11-11-2015, 09:47 AM
Squid

Trickedouthawk is on a distinguished road
The digital copy I have is the Honda Service Manual but if you look at the post #13 and 14 you'll see that one version has more info apparently. Actually E. MArquez I just noticed you are the one who replied in post #13. Is that book you have a digital one or hard copy. My digital copy doesn't have those specs. Maybe Jmathern can chime in and source me a copy, a lot of the links are now dead for the pdf shop manuals and that post is 2 yrs old already. Again I love the current copy I have, first time I use one that has clickable links that take me directly to the page I need instead of scrolling but would rather have one with all the specs.