SuperHawkForum Mailing List Correspond with the SuperHawkForum Mailing List

Busted Audi

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 07:50 AM
Back Marker

Random
Re: Busted Audi

Why is there no sign of violence/dragging/rolling/moving on the ground? Those various car parts should have left furrows/tracks in the ground. There should be tracks leading UP TO the tree that was hit, and tracks from the tree to where the 2 halves of the car came to rest. The soil and pine needles are undisturbed. If the needles fell as a result of the accident (car hitting tree knocked them down), why are there no needles in/on the car?

It appears to be staged. The car hit something, somewhere, but it doesn't appear to have happened in that location. Those car parts appear to be "placed".
Old 01-22-2005, 09:32 AM
Back Marker

Random
Re: Busted Audi

Speed doesn't kill. It's the STOP that kills.

I've seen my share of nasty high speed accidents on the street and on the track. This looks staged. It looks like all the various peices of the car just dropped in from the sky. Both the front and rear of the vehicle would have had significant rotation. They should have plowed furrows into the ground as they rotated. Even had they gone airborne, that rotational inertia would have still caused them to rotate upon landing. There is no evidence of that.