SuperhawkForum.com News News related to the forums including enhancements, problems, etc.

New Forum Rule... Yes... Just One.

Old 12-04-2011, 11:51 AM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
New Forum Rule... Yes... Just One.

First, let me start off by saying; although this has been written out due to recent events this is NOT directed toward any one person/individual!

https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...um-rule-27121/

Greg is no fan of forum rules... I support that, as it just complicates forum use and moderation. That said he might see it and remove it... so don't get too cozy with it . Plus, even though we all express opinions freely, no matter how radical they might be, we all seem to stay on topic and keep it peaceful. This is actually kind of rare... those of you on multiple forums can probably attest with me that $h!t can get out of hand on other forums and there seems to be a lot of Mod intervention. I'm glad that's not the case here as I'm sure most of you are as well.

Moderators, like every other forum member, just want to stop in, read topics, post opinions, etc. Nobody wants to clean up a pissing contest... this job doesn't pay enough for that. Please beware... this is the internet... opinions come across a bit "differently" here. Don't take it to heart and please do retaliate personally. There's facts out there to combat and support opinions, use them! If you feel like you're being personally attacked, use the "report post" button. Does that make you a "snitch", NO, but rather a committed forum member with the communities best interest in mind.

So please, by all means, keep the topics coming, keep the opinions harsh, but leave out the personal attacks out!

P.S. Please do not respond to this thread commenting on any recent incidents as this may only re-kindle the fire.

THANKS!!