Rider's Gear Discuss protective riding gear

Great Deals on Gear

Old 07-30-2010, 05:43 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Great Deals on Gear

I was involved in some chatter about cheap gear for knee/shin protection on another thread and so happens Motorcycle Superstore is having a sale. I picked up a great pair for $10 and an updated version of what I wear everytime out of the gate for $15. Ha!

Alpinestars gloves too! Sledge instead of $70 are $35 and Sps that I paid almost a hundred bucks for after two sets of Sledges ripped open on me - $59.

If you're between sizes like me always go to the next size up. The Sledge is a very thin leather. It's a great glove - I ordered too small the first time and they replaced them. I tore them again and bought the Sps.

This is an awesome streetrider's glove - look at the closeups. The leather execution is perfect for our sport and the the carbon knuckles are the real ****.

Like I said, I have no affiliation but I shop my *** off when it comes to parts and gear. I know what the prevailing prices are and the goods offered. This is only FYI.

Last edited by nuhawk; 07-30-2010 at 05:46 PM.