RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

You muther F*&^%$ C*&K SUCKER

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Superstock

bass4dude is on a distinguished road
You ****** F*&^%$ C*&K SUCKER

Excuse my french, but intentionally trying to F*&^ up someones ebay add, and you deserve that language.

If you bid something, be prepared to stand by your bid you stupid little *****. You have enough reputation on forums and ebay feedback for me to know that you're a lying little piece of S*&^ and I know you have enough experience on your bike to know that if there were a blown rod, YOU WOULDN'T BUY A DAMN CARBURETOR BEFORE CHECKING EVERYTHING ELSE.

It's people like you, you piece of S*&^, who make it such a pain in the a&& to work on ebay.

With a feedback of over 1400, you shouldn't do stuff like this just to mess with someone who is legitimately trying to sell something worthwhile.

You got kicked out of forums for a reason and now, you are f*&^%ed when it comes to my business. So shove off you ***** and suck on your momma's *****es because you're too much of a limp-di*&ed loser to pay for an auction that you have been bidding on for 10 days!
Old 06-15-2011, 01:42 PM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
??????????????????????????????????
Old 06-15-2011, 01:54 PM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
sounds like some road ****** strung him along and then bid retracted. i wouldnt let him retract and id make him pay for it
Old 06-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Superstock

After breathing, here is the story.

Put up a pair of carbs I had restored in order to put on my CBX. Turns out I have a bad second gear so the bike is a paperweight. Carbs look great, just unnecessary with no bike to be put on.

Posted on ebay for a 10day auction with a few bidders and the auction went up somewhat high. Ends and I send him an email clarifying some stuff and he tells me he doesn't want it anymore.

The auction was up for 10 days, and you have plenty of time to retract bids; I don't mind them, in fact, that's fine with me, I've had to do it before too, but you don't let the auction go all the way to the end and then make up some bs.

This guy has been booted off of forums for being an overall dick, which makes me mad that he may have done this intentionally.

moral of the story: be a good ebayer.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:00 PM
Superstock

Originally Posted by uchi
sounds like some road ****** strung him along and then bid retracted. i wouldnt let him retract and id make him pay for it
Right-o!

and

Do not tempt me right now!

I am severely tempted to do that so you adding on some more weight to be telling him to shove it, he won.

it is in-fact, a contract between buyer and seller and when placing a bid, it says that very clearly!
Old 06-24-2011, 07:48 PM
Squid

05Titan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bass4dude
....Ends and I send him an email clarifying some stuff and he tells me he doesn't want it anymore.

The auction was up for 10 days, and you have plenty of time to retract bids; I don't mind them, in fact, that's fine with me, I've had to do it before too, but you don't let the auction go all the way to the end and then make up some bs.
What did you "clarify"? Were those clarifying details the reason he said never mind? If so, that might explain why he didn't try to back out during the ten days - he didn't know. Thus, you may have some responsibility for why this happened.

I'm not trying to take his side, just looking at all the angles.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:44 PM
Superstock

I had posted in the ad if a D.J kit was desired, it could be installed for an extra price by the restorer. I was merely emailing him to see if he wanted it installed and to make sure of his preference of shipping. I like to get stuff out the door the next/same day if possible.

Everything ended alright so I'm not really concerned with what happens now. I just need new tires and holding up that much money ain't kosher!
Old 06-25-2011, 08:03 AM
Squid

majordomo490 is on a distinguished road
Did I miss the part where you told us his name so I can cancell any future bids?