RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

My Boss Sucks...

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 08:48 PM
semi-advanced novice
Squid

drewski is on a distinguished road
My Boss Sucks...

Had an associate who works for me come into my office on Thursday night with a problem with his paycheck. I told him that while I was sorry he had the issue, we couldn't do anything about it until Friday morning when HR was in, but it would be squared away first thing. He flipped out, screaming that he was pissed and told me to go **** myself. (I was on vacation last week and had nothing to do with payroll). I tried to calm him down but he wound up storming off, still yelling and swearing at me in front of the entire department. Fast forward to Friday afternoon......my boss makes me apologize to him for the error and the incident that ensued. I then had to bring this white trash punk up and put him back to work......WTF??????? God I hate working for this stuck-up pompous *** douche-canoe,

Thanks for letting me vent.....
Old 05-28-2011, 09:08 PM
Back Marker

ninjagoalie is on a distinguished road
sorry to hear it, man. It sucks that the working world is afraid of d-bags like that kid, either scared of lawsuits or maybe him coming back with a gun.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:21 PM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmmmmm?
Old 05-29-2011, 01:18 AM
Squid

supertrooper is on a distinguished road
should have told your boss to go F*** himself when he told you to appoligize. hell, it worked for the other guy why not you. i cussed a boss out befor and he didnt do anything about it and he avoided me for a couple months.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:19 AM
SuperSport

PUSHrod is on a distinguished road
So. . .now you know how the chess board is set up. Play the game of strategy and set-up.

Decide how you want the end game to occur, plan the steps and then let the pieces fall.

It took me almost three years of behind the scenes arrangement to put the final knife into the back of the biggest a**hole in the company. He got fired despite his ability as a professional bootlick and being married to the sister of an employment attorney. AND his application of unemployment compensation was denied.

Three years. "Beware the vengeance of a patient man".

Last edited by PUSHrod; 05-29-2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: spellink
Old 06-13-2011, 03:04 PM
UK rider
Squid

lumpyv.uk is on a distinguished road
remember its all just a game!! you could try and stitch the punk up somehow so as to undermine the **** boss or i guess you can just **** the boss off in numerous other ways.

a nice lottery win and telling em to stick their job becomes more attractive the older i get.!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:33 AM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
This is why its nice to be self employed. If I have problems with workers (me) yelling at me, or pissing me off, then I have some other, more serious issues.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:25 AM
99 superhawk
Superstock

wsharpman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CruxGNZ
This is why its nice to be self employed. If I have problems with workers (me) yelling at me, or pissing me off, then I have some other, more serious issues.
lol same here. Worked for others before and found I couldn't stand it..Work for myself I make more money and no complaint at boss when need time off for other things lol.