RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

San Fran DJ encourages harm to motorcyclist!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 11:19 AM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
San Fran DJ encourages harm to motorcyclist!!!

Found this on the jennings site. Let the station know how you feel, especially you west coast guys!!

When a broadcast personality who can reach 100's of 1000's of people spout off that motorcycle riders be put in danger by the angry rolling cage drivers it's a absolute travesty!

This persons employers need to be bombarded by phone calls and emails as he is inciting a potential murder!

Those of us that have been put in the squeeze by drivers know it can be fatal and it's fools like this broadcaster than fan the flames of anger in drivers for a activity that is legal in California.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LANE-SPLITTERS BEWARE!!
Reply to: see below
Date: 2006-01-14, 2:30PM PST

DANGEROUS anti-motorcyclist morning show IDIOT!

This morning, turned on live 105.3 and caught them saying how they thought it was unfair that motorcycles were able to split lanes, and that we should be stuck sitting in traffic with the rest of the cars.
He went on to say it was his pet peeve and "would love to see people open their car door while a bike was splitting."
His two morning show bitches just sat there and agreed how great that would be. What a bunch of ********.
Thanks for putting ideas in everybody's heads this morning about motorcycles and lane splitting. •••••••.

Listen here... http://home.comcast.net/~kwilson9455...orcyclists.wmv
Please take the time to let this radio station know how you feel about this guy
http://www.live105.com/interact/contact/default.htm[/url]
Old 01-18-2006, 12:33 PM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
Re: San Fran DJ encourages harm to motorcyclist!!!

I can't help but think what a shame it would be if he accidentally hit his head on a car door (repeatedly). Although rare, such incidents have been known to occur.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Old 01-18-2006, 12:45 PM
MotoGP

Oops, that was me.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Squid

Monomaster
Sounds like a case for justified stalking, I think...

Wait for the ******* to finish work & constantly cut him up in the traffic while he's on his way home!!!
Old 01-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road

Sounds like a case of Speaking before thinking!!!

We all face issues in our day to day life that will **** us off....i.e. pet peeves.....but not all of us have a forum to broadcast our pet peeves to potentially thousands of sheep, going about there day numb to most things around them, until someone gets there juices flowing over an issue that probably never bothered them before....someone had to bring it to light....
then all of a sudden the sheep begin to wake from there comatose states cruising the infinite highways in there metal coffins, hmm lets see there is a biker, let me open my door and end a fathers life, let me take away a child’s father, a woman’s husband, and yes a mothers child......<--really any gender works.....

but for a moment of unconscious thought about what some under paid DJ has to say on some stupid morning show....a life is changed forever.....kind of brings a tear to my eye.......Another reason you should always carry a sidearm (Glock) while cycling.....I call it Moron protection......
Old 02-02-2006, 05:52 AM
SuperBike

RickB is on a distinguished road

Moron protection - LOL

Originally Posted by cliffhangerstx";p=&quot
<snip>
Sounds like a case of Speaking before thinking!!!

has to say on some stupid morning show....a life is changed forever.....kind of brings a tear to my eye.......Another reason you should always carry a sidearm (Glock) while cycling.....I call it Moron protection......
Old 02-02-2006, 10:28 AM
Superstock

BirdofParadise is an unknown quantity at this point

I can just hear it now...
"Your honor, the guy on the radio TOLD me to do it"

Stupid SOB!

WHERE IS THE ALOHA!!!!

Can't we all just get along?

Maybe that "DJ" (DUMB JERK), will meet an "ANGEL " one day soon who will change his outlook about motorcyclists.

A big hairy 350lb Angel in leather, riding a 41 panhead.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:49 AM
Squid

timc

Here is a link to listen to the recording of this DJ appoligizing and back peddleing once he knows he is in hot water. Just paste it and put it in your browser. Timc

http://www.sbfreaks.com/videos/Live1...orcyclists.mp3
Old 02-03-2006, 10:16 AM
MotoGP

BLAH BLAH BLAH I didn't know, I'm ignorant, no really? A little ironic he played a TOOL song.
Old 02-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

He sounds young....dumb and young....what are you gonna do....sounds like the bike shop is getting a plug for this one....as well as I am sure we will here more about it, follow up to the cycle safety course he might take....Advertising, for free, gotta love it.....
Old 06-01-2007, 07:04 AM
Squid

futurehawk is on a distinguished road
Are we surprised?

Beauty is only skin deep. Stupid is forever. And that's why DJ boy is out there in a cage. In a cage with his rage. maybe a padded cell would work better for him...
Old 06-01-2007, 10:08 AM
Back Marker

bluevtr
Nice rhyme. Anyway, a slightly off-topic question. For those of us who do like to bring a plastic paperweight (Glock) along for the ride, where/how do you carry? I don't like the tankbag thing because I'm afraid one day I'll get stupid and go into a store without it (just for a sec, you know) but that'll be the time that A) someone steals my tankbag or B) someone robs the store.

Likewise, I don't like to wear a hip holster due to the fact that if I should go down, not that I'm planning to, but I really don't want to land on that thing.
So how 'bout it, any clever ideas out there?
Old 06-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by bluevtr
Nice rhyme. Anyway, a slightly off-topic question. For those of us who do like to bring a plastic paperweight (Glock) along for the ride, where/how do you carry? I don't like the tankbag thing because I'm afraid one day I'll get stupid and go into a store without it (just for a sec, you know) but that'll be the time that A) someone steals my tankbag or B) someone robs the store.

Likewise, I don't like to wear a hip holster due to the fact that if I should go down, not that I'm planning to, but I really don't want to land on that thing.
So how 'bout it, any clever ideas out there?
I took the bladder out of a camel pack, very low profile, and I carry on my back, easy off, maybe 3 secs to being armed...and if I go down, the pads in my jacket will protect me from any pain it may cause...and who in there right mind would look in a camel pack for a GUN/Paper weight? anyway, that is my solution...oh, and a concealed carry permit helps...lol....

Man this is an old *** thread, I almost sounded like I was sane in this thread...I did say almost...
Old 06-01-2007, 10:31 AM
Back Marker

bluevtr
OK, that's pretty clever. When I'm on the other bike, which has ample storage space, I usually just carry the dreaded fanny pack in the saddlebags. Ugly, but convenient. Of course it's not really accesible while riding, but I haven't really mastered the whole Mission Impossible style shooting over my shoulder while doing a stoppie 180 on the dirt. My gun range doesn't like it when I try to ride into the building.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:34 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

You really only need to practice that move once, then it's a sure thing....lol...Most often than not, I just carry knives while on the bike...but if I am doing distance, or gone all day, or for several days, then heat it is...Too many nut cases out there these days...
Old 09-23-2007, 04:10 PM
Squid

98greenchicken is on a distinguished road
Try a good old shcool shoulder holster. Detective style