RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

broken legs suck

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 01:36 AM
OUTLAW
Squid

BensonTweed is on a distinguished road
broken legs suck

so i just started a new bartending job in hollywood. after my first night i left on my '98 SH. drove two blocks and got nailed by some guy who ran a red light. so now i have a totaled bike, multiple broken bones in my right leg, a torn ACL, and no medical insurance. the guy that hit me doesnt have **** for medical insurance so now i'm in a pickle. **** **** ****. not to mention my girl is freaked out about me owning another bike..........but no worries......once a biker/always a biker. so for now i'm healing and waiting for surgery to repair my knee. and dreaming of the new bike i'm gonna get as soon as this ******* leg heals. but i'm still alive so its a good day. ride on!

Benson Tweed
WhiskeyBoys MC
Founder
Old 09-24-2007, 03:43 AM
Back Marker

Hammer7205 is on a distinguished road
Don't you love it when some other A__hole totally F__ks things up for you??? Good luck and get better, hope your next dream bike is another 'Hawk.
Old 09-24-2007, 05:59 PM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
Sue his ***?

Sorry to hear about the pickle you're in. You'll make it through.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:05 PM
Squid

98greenchicken is on a distinguished road
Got an ACL tear from a similar wreck. Really painless surgery but recovery takes a while. I feel you pain, you are just never the same after they remove the pins and casts.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:17 PM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
Are you still able to tend bar? Which bar is this?
Old 09-24-2007, 06:18 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Man, wait until Beau reads this
Old 09-24-2007, 06:23 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
So sorry to hear it bro'. I had the torn knee and ankle, smashed foot and leg broken in several places after some jackass lost control of his car on the highway. Didn't leave the house for several months and spent a year learning to walk and run again. Hope yours heal fast and best wishes. And yeah, if he ran a friggin red light you need to get a lawyer and sue his ***. Many wont collect unless and until you do.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:29 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Yeah no ****, this sounds like ****** deja vu. All I could think about was riding again. Many are going to ask "so you're done with bikes right?" and they dont understand that its something to look forward to and part of the healing process. And I had to deal with the fact that I would have collected a bunch of money if it was a bentley and not a ******* taurus wagon driven by a guy with a lean against his house. Again get a lawyer and break your *** working out the leg and it WILL heal properly. There's no amount of money in the world to trade for that kind of injury but you should at least get your bike and your bills paid for. And you have the right attitude-be thankful that everything will work again and that it wasn't worse. Just be patient and in the end it'll make you a stronger person who appreciates things more. Again best of luck.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:32 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

And by the way my leg was fucked up bad, my knee was locked straight and my foot was locked straight down. All five toes broken, leg broken in two places, holes in my leg and foot and ankle that didn't stop bleeding for four months, and heard all the bullshit about walking with a cain and limping. Well I've been training and will be competing in a state powerlifting meet next month and still have a torn pcl. So don't listen to ANY negative **** from ANYBODY and just work hard and you'll be ok.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:23 PM
MotoGP

Of course the pictures would be over the top.

Or you can search for the post - it all got started when Calitoz got cut-off in the parking lot. . . . something about a lowside.

But that's really where it's at . . . your life will be better only when you are. And it's a day at-a-time thing, work your ***-off-at-it thing, and it takes a lot of faith in yourself. Go back and finds Beau's post. It will inspire you to be your best.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:31 PM
MotoGP

Well, I went back and the link to the photos of Capt's little mess is gone - victim of the server crash.