RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

HD Owner With a Radio

Old 07-27-2018, 04:14 PM
SuperSport

ACE VenTRa is on a distinguished road
HD Owner With a Radio

Seriously, on bike? WTF! Why have loud pipes and a damned radio on a street glide? The speakers are to small to do anything but shriek at the world around you, and there is no way you can hear a damned thing. At best you're saying, "Everyone look at me. I have a Harley I ride 4 weeks a year and polish it the other 48 while thinking of what to sell so I can make my next HD Finance payment!!!." I love HD, I can't stand HD owners (myself excepted), and I can't stand a douche with a radio on their bike. Maybe on a goldwing during a x-country ride, maybe. Please if you have a radio on your bike try enjoying the quiet and the scenery a bit, maybe even the thoughts in your head. Maybe.

End rant
Old 07-27-2018, 06:13 PM
SuperBike

xeris is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ACE VenTRa
Seriously, on bike? WTF! Why have loud pipes and a damned radio on a street glide? The speakers are to small to do anything but shriek at the world around you, and there is no way you can hear a damned thing. At best you're saying, "Everyone look at me. I have a Harley I ride 4 weeks a year and polish it the other 48 while thinking of what to sell so I can make my next HD Finance payment!!!." I love HD, I can't stand HD owners (myself excepted), and I can't stand a douche with a radio on their bike. Maybe on a goldwing during a x-country ride, maybe. Please if you have a radio on your bike try enjoying the quiet and the scenery a bit, maybe even the thoughts in your head. Maybe.

End rant
That person is just sharing his questionable music taste with everyone. You should greatful.
Old 07-27-2018, 06:14 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
I see (hear) it all the time. The bike shop I work @ is about 1/2 a block from the local VFW and the bikers frequently go by with **** blaring. HATE IT! Some of that **** gets loud too.

Effing douch bags.. Look, ya got me all assed up too. Dammit.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:24 PM
Thread Killer
SuperBike

VTR1000F is on a distinguished road
Count me in. Pisses me off when one of them pulls up next to me at a light and I can't hear my TV over their shrieking radios blaring. It's hard enough hearing my stories with a helmet on. Gotta get me a DVR going so I can rewind when the light turns green.
Old 07-28-2018, 01:52 AM
SuperSport

ACE VenTRa is on a distinguished road
I can't just blame HD owners though, my co worker has a CBR with "custom" system. Ugh.To me its kind of like the tv's they have at gas stations or a pub 12 tv's on each wall. What ever happened to just getting gas or getting pissed?
Old 07-29-2018, 10:00 AM
Squid

john the red is on a distinguished road
I'll never own another HD. My ego is not big enough. I'd rather ride than wrench.
I've decided that I'm a motorcycle enthusiast, not a "biker".