RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

The ever tightening noose

Old 05-15-2015, 10:26 AM
SuperBike

xeris is on a distinguished road
The ever tightening noose

Who would you expect a county sheriff to beholding to if they received nearly $28 million from a billionaire?
Old 05-15-2015, 11:26 AM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
I want some money too. Where's these billionaires at? I'll do pretty much anything for $28 million.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:42 PM
SuperBike

kenmoore is on a distinguished road
How do you get a job like that?
Old 05-16-2015, 07:16 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by CruxGNZ
I want some money too. Where's these billionaires at? I'll do pretty much anything for $28 million.
Right out my back door.
What you need to do is convince the populus that they are under attack and then goose step up and down the border wall with your Kalashnikov.

Originally Posted by kenmoore
How do you get a job like that?
See above.
Old 05-17-2015, 06:15 AM
Back Marker

brothermike is on a distinguished road
What are you talking about? Got a link.
Old 05-18-2015, 02:02 AM
SuperBike

Yeh mate,

I am curious about it too.

Please enlighten us some more,
Old 05-18-2015, 08:15 AM
SuperBike

A view from ground zero

The underlying reason for the thread has many political charged issues at it's core. There will be some (many?) here ('mericans) that will be inflamed by my views. I also expect those that live outside the US borders to have a much better understanding of the issues at hand. That in of it's self is inflammatory to some. I am not attempting to change your thinking, I can't because that has to come from within, and that works both directions. I live at ground zero of the militarization of our borders and country. It's right out my back door. No speculation, no TV shows, no fourth hand information, no stories from Fox news. I'll start off by saying that I don't trust the super wealthy. Their agenda is not mine and does not have what will be good for me at it's center. If you believe otherwise, fine, but I don't, so don't bother trying to convince me I'm wrong. It's not going to be worth the effort. My Significant Other, among other things, is a video blogger. She shoots what's important to her. It's not news reporting, it's not meant to offer contrasting views, it's what she sees and feel is important to her. Don't like it? That's OK, but don't watch one of her videos and bitch because it doesn't fit you view of the world. They are stand alone records of whatever the subject happened to be. I know, because I get to see the rough drafts that come out of the total footage, they are edited, but there is no trick editing. Want to see the video? Go to youtube and search Howard Buffet. The thread I started is a result of a video made recently of some land that purchased by the Howard Buffet Foundation. Don't know who he is? He is the son of Warren Buffet. Still don't know, look it up. Lots of details that I don't have time to put down, but condensed is: Howard purchased some land close to where I live. The purchase and reshaping of the property and improvements coincided with a large amount of construction along the border. Since we have land in a couple of locations close to this construction (70-80' towers) we wanted to know what was going on. This is all being done without general public information. The construction project completely consumed the entire output of the cement plant closest to the project. I say this to give an idea of the scale and why it created interest. A video was shot of Howard's property and of one of the tower sites. Two weeks later I get a visit from the Cochise County sheriff himself and his goon commander. The visit degenerated into the sheriff shouting at me and nearly foaming at the mouth. Did he show up because Howard gave the sheriff's dept. $28 mil? Did Howard buy this land because his dad Warren paid $2 bil. for an Isreali defense company that among other things builds virtual border fences. Talk about another politically charged issue, whoa. Why has one of the heirs to the WalMart fortune purchased thousand of acres along the border east of here going into NM? Hearings| Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Committee Read the testimony of Howard and the sheriff. Not sure how they have come to their conclusions, but it's not what I see. There is a lot, lot more, but here is the essence: Hermann Goering's Quote On War And The People 3-20-2 "Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY." --Goering at the Nuremberg Trials Sorry for the lack of punctuation. The site is not cooperating with me today.

Last edited by xeris; 05-18-2015 at 08:29 AM.
Old 05-18-2015, 02:08 PM
SuperBike

Xeris,

I sort of get your drift.

We have the same sort of **** happen here in Australia.

The most recent is a case for mining licences granted to a bent politician named Eddie Obeid and his family

A big court case with the Independent Corruption Commission , lots of Hoo Ha and a lot of politicians and beaurocrats ducking for cover and when things get too hot and too many people are being exposed things die down.

The public never gets to know the real truth because it makes the government look stupid.