RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Escalade hope you like your dented hood!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 08:28 AM
Back Marker

kardiac996 is on a distinguished road
Angry Escalade hope you like your dented hood!

Some piece of **** pulled right into me today forcing me into oncoming traffic. I was in the far left lane and he pulled out from a parking lot crossed 2 lanes trying to beat traffic and went right into my lane. I was able to get down low and cut far into the slow lane of oncoming traffic 2 additional lanes over the double yellows, blasted back over missing a car and was on the double yellows since he was still in my lane (his bumper was like an inch from ramming my right leg). The guy didn't even Fu&^ing see me. I'm riding a ft from his driver window at this point I'm honking flailing around and hes not even looking at me, his head is tilted down. So I press up Slam my fist mad hard into his hood and gun it forward. You would think he would react to me but he took the next street down like he still didn't even notice. When I looked back as I was riding away and flicking him off I noticed he was looking into his fu&8ing lap (Sure enough he didn't even notice I dented the **** out of his hood).

I really cant believe I was not hit on 4 accounts and this was about the scariest scenario I have ever encountered. I was shaking so bad that I could barely ride so I pulled off the road and smoked like 5 cigarettes to get my self in order.

Anyways there is my rant and im spent for the rest of the work day. Worst lunch break ever but thank god for protection and reflexes.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Back Marker

superbeater is on a distinguished road
Glad you didn't get hurt. Sounds like a drunk driver.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:16 AM
Back Marker

scooter72 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by superbeater
Glad you didn't get hurt. Sounds like a drunk driver.
Or the dumb piece of **** was texting on his phone....glad to hear everything is ok.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:17 AM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Sound like a very bad situation. I find it hard not to follow such douche bags to make sure they "saw" me. Glad you made it through and at least you paid him back a little.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by Wolverine
Sound like a very bad situation. I find it hard not to follow such douche bags to make sure they "saw" me. Glad you made it through and at least you paid him back a little.
Yeah but I still don't feel fully avenged something about fist to face keeps playing in my mind. I might invest in a retractable night stick. so I can beat the **** out of these people. I already started carrying old spark plugs to launch behind me when people decide to cram their car up my ***.

Im still shook and unable to drink my redbull my body was pushed to mad limits. So f)&k that guy again because I love redbull and am having issues drinking it!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:42 AM
MotoGP

7moore7 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by VTRsurfer
No doubt he was texting, I see it all the time. If I were a cop, I could easily spend my entire time on every shift writing tickets for texting or talking on a handheld phone.
It's absolutely incredible the amount of people texting or updating facebook or reading yahoo news. It's definitely not getting better...
Old 08-16-2012, 11:25 AM
Squid

alternative_vtr is on a distinguished road
Texting on a mobile phone no doubt!
Old 08-16-2012, 02:41 PM
When in doubt, C4
Squid

Sawzall86 is on a distinguished road
I'd have left more than a single dent, but glad you're ok man! It's ridiculous how many people I pass nowadays or come up on with their eyes on their phones instead of on the road. The best ones are the ones that have both hands on top of the wheel, while texting, like it's less dangerous if they do it that way
Old 08-16-2012, 07:07 PM
SuperBike

xeris is on a distinguished road
You could easily be dead. Great skills under pressure!
Have you considered a stunt career in Hollywood?
Old 08-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by xeris
You could easily be dead. Great skills under pressure!
Have you considered a stunt career in Hollywood?

Well given the aftermath of almost having a heart attack I don't think that path is for me haha.
Old 08-17-2012, 06:03 AM
Squid

hv996 is on a distinguished road
me and my man carry marbles with us. and bounce them on the road to spider their winsheilds.. or we just chuck change at them.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:47 AM
SuperBike

NHSH is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kardiac996
Yeah but I still don't feel fully avenged something about fist to face keeps playing in my mind. I might invest in a retractable night stick. so I can beat the **** out of these people. I already started carrying old spark plugs to launch behind me when people decide to cram their car up my ***.

Im still shook and unable to drink my redbull my body was pushed to mad limits. So f)&k that guy again because I love redbull and am having issues drinking it!
Old trick problem is, while you in such emotional state, you can't always react or use these methods correctly and can harm yourself and other people in the process. If you really think it's worth the effort to get back to the A hole, you got to take a little time to cool down, follow him and think of another creative solution, like punch his face through the window at a traffic light, that way he will remember well the reason for that happening
Old 08-17-2012, 12:12 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by NHSH
Old trick problem is, while you in such emotional state, you can't always react or use these methods correctly and can harm yourself and other people in the process. If you really think it's worth the effort to get back to the A hole, you got to take a little time to cool down, follow him and think of another creative solution, like punch his face through the window at a traffic light, that way he will remember well the reason for that happening

Haha yea I can contemplate proper methods of harming the fellow! Good thinking.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Squid

DiggerT67 is on a distinguished road
Glad to hear that you made it out without injury...

I carry / wear a "get back" - mine is made of woven leather with a fair sized fishing weight woven into the business end of it. The handle end has a leather thong that slips over my hand and hangs from my wrist while riding. I have used it about 5 times in the last 3 or 4 years....It gets the offending cager's attention and leaves a friendly reminder of them driving with their head planted firmly in their *** by leaving a quite conspicuous "golf ball" dent in their door / hood / roof / quarter panel....

the only drawback it it is that some LEOs will stop you and harrass the crap out of you for having it....
Old 08-28-2012, 07:49 AM
MotoGP

7moore7 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DiggerT67
I carry / wear a "get back" - mine is made of woven leather with a fair sized fishing weight woven into the business end of it. The handle end has a leather thong that slips over my hand and hangs from my wrist while riding.

I used to carry a small can of paint and throw that on the windshield but that would get troublesome if I needed it more than once a day, so switched to smoke bombs through the offending cage's recently broken window...
Old 09-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Squid

helimd is on a distinguished road
Paintball gun. My personal opinion is they should be made legal for all traffic infractions, whether on a bike or in a car. Think about it....you could tell who the idiots are by the multicolored paint job. I've even thought about carrying a few of the paintballs to throw at the offending driver. Just not sure whether they would explode. They make a helluva mess, though.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:46 PM
Squid

jdobeckj is on a distinguished road
Here in Arizona I have recently seen a variety of Harley riders with (what looks like modified shotguns) rolling down I 17, with a wide birth, no one near them.. ???something to consider???
Old 09-25-2012, 06:27 AM
Squid

Bdalefire115 is on a distinguished road
Carry a spring loaded self centering punch. If you've never used one it's for doing manual layouts and stuff of that sort on metal and what not. It's spring loaded as you depress the punch it loads itself then fires and will spider web the side window in amazing fast time!

Now i wouldn't condone that in any way cuz legally you'd be in more trouble for doing that, than what that a-hole did to you. With road rage being a felony in most states now, that would be messy. But to see the look on that pot lickers face when his window lands in his lap in itty bitty pieces.... priceless. But like i said do it at your own risk.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:26 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Just saw this-first and foremost I'm glad you were skilled and fortunate enough to end up nothing but upset. Not that I condone such behavior (even though the recipients are more than deserving) but I had the exact same thing happen to me-bitch blatantly ran through a stop sign and went all the way across several lanes into mine and almost killed me. Wouldn't even acknowledge my presense at the next light. Hope your husband liked the right cross to the
door of your new Jag...
Old 09-27-2012, 09:51 AM
aja
SuperSport

aja is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jdobeckj
Here in Arizona I have recently seen a variety of Harley riders with (what looks like modified shotguns) rolling down I 17, with a wide birth, no one near them.. ???something to consider???
I've been thinking about putting a police shotgun mount on my tail and riding with a 12 gauge in there just as a visual deterrent. I wish California wasn't so strict on guns, I would love to ride around with a pistol strapped to my bars.