Go Back  SuperHawk Forum > NVT > Racing
Whose going to MotoGP this weekend? >

Whose going to MotoGP this weekend?

Racing Topics related to MotoGP, AMA, WSB, TT, Etc.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:10 AM
Back Marker

JDRiderCoach is on a distinguished road

Driving up to NoCal from Vegas today to attend the races. Will be at the track all day Sat and Sun but Friday is reserved for an EPIC ride. My plan is to ride from Santa Cruz up the peninsula to SF for a little sight seeing and then back down south to the track. The way up will be ALL twisty mountain hwys through the redwood forest and will feature a stop at Alice's restaurant. Legendary biker spot if you've not heard. At the intersection of like 4 different mountain hwys. If any forum members are planning to attend and want to join Friday's ride, post a reply or PM me and I'll forward my contact info. As is we're a small group of 3 bikes but more are always welcome. Also will be partying Sat, Sun night at Cannery Row so maybe we can meet for a beer or something. Always fun to attach faces and real names to these user names.

John Ditmore