Racing Topics related to MotoGP, AMA, WSB, TT, Etc.

MotoGP SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 01:35 PM
SuperSport

jscobey is on a distinguished road
MotoGP SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

can i just say WOOWWW what a race. first and probably only flag to flag of the season. so many position changes. i love the flag to flag's because it favors wits and strategy over outright skill and horsepower. not that id want every race like that but once in a while its interesting. some guys pit 3 times to go from wets, to slicks, to wets, back to slicks

no surprise about marquez taking 8 for 8. he seems unstoppable. its gonna take a rider coming up from Moto2 or even another series to compete with him. there just isnt any riders on his level right now.

and J-Lo, geez, it seems like the end of his career. ive heard rumors of Yamaha not wanting to renew his contract. wouldnt shock me honestly if they didnt. and placing 13th today didnt help his case. not saying his isnt a good rider but i think his head is in the wrong place. ive never really liked his attitude. reminds me a bit of biaggi.

cant wait to see the rest of the season and what it has in store. although i highly doubt that Marquez will sweep the whole season, i have no doubt that hes got the title in the bag. ive gotta do the math but if he continues his sweep, hell be so far ahead in points, that he will winn the title long before the end of the season. impressive.