Modifications - Performance Discuss aftermarket and DIY performance modifications

Anyone ever heard exhaust do this? w/ video

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2014, 09:00 PM
Superstock

Upland111 is on a distinguished road
Robert,

Do you have the spigot end caps that come stock with the silencers? If so, I recommend going to the conical end caps as I did. That solved the problem. Although if you are running your bike w/o the db killers I would be surprised if they were making any noise. Mine only made noise with the db killers IN before I switched end caps.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Superstock

RobertLever is on a distinguished road
Here's how my f**king L.V.s look. I just spent a half hour trying to pull the baffle out with vice-grips. I even tried tapping on the folded-over lip with a hammer and screwdriver to see if I could get it to move. I don't want to scar up these $500 pieces of s**t getting the baffles or inserts, dB killers or whatever they're called pulled out. I don't understand how that insert can be wedged in there so tight I can't remove it yet be loose enough to chatter like a squirrel on speed!
No new end caps. I can't see paying the f**king bastards at L.V any more money to get conical end caps.
I'm embarrassed to go on any group rides because my bike sounds like it has f**kin tambourines shaking in the pipes.
I'm ready to just buy some new 2 Bros and trash these overpriced turds.

Last edited by RobertLever; 08-10-2014 at 08:55 PM.