Modifications - Cosmetic Discuss aftermarket and DIY cosmetic modifications

My VTR's Transformation

Old 05-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Squid

Joseph Kyle DeGrove is on a distinguished road
My VTR's Transformation

Well I finally did it!!! not the bike mods, the registering on superhawkforum. I have been reading between vtr1000.org & superhawkforum for a while now. I have to tell y'all that collectively I have learned so much about how my bird squawks from the R/R, petcock, damn plugs (ohhh my y'all them NGK's about had me on craigslist!) etc.

I have been inspired by my hard work to come onto superhawkforum and tell y'all (idk exactly whom you are that helped me, there's a lot.) whomever posts and or posted a solution to a VTR1000 I in a genuine way thank YOU!

Here's to Questions are the answer! I'm here to stay now. I also put an album up in All albums for those interested in more "colorful" bird.
https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...formation-872/

Last edited by Joseph Kyle DeGrove; 05-08-2017 at 09:02 PM. Reason: To add a link to the Album