Members Rides Show off your SuperHawk!

A true superHawk...

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 09:58 PM
Squid

a13x
A true superHawk...

Figured you guys would get a kick out of this.. It confuses the **** out of people at the track. R1 fairing.. Superhawk tank.. blows the doors off SV's... SSSarm.. wtf?

Hah. Just my raceHawk. It's pretty built. 700cc motor, cams, jets, pipe, unipods, F2 front end, Fox shock, etc etc.

Slapping a VFR750 rear wheel on it shortly and a Ohlins shock (oh yea!!). Looking for a RC51 / 929 front end as well. I was thinking about putting my VTR front end on (complete with SS lines) but the fork is basically the same as my F2 rig..

I absolutely LOVE having my VTR tank on there.. feels and looks great. By feels I mean when you are hanging off the bike it gives you a bigger area to rest your outside arm and leg. Plus I spent so many damn years riding that Superhawk is just 'feeeels' right. Bolted right up and the built in fuelpump was a added bonus.

Eagle eyes may notice the VTR rear brake lever on there as well... plus I used my VTR's throttle assembly.

Bikes a absolute JOY to ride!
Old 08-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Superstock

VTRDarren
Cool! My buddy from high school still has his Hawk, but now he lives in Spain (brought it with him!) He couldn't get enough of it and modded the crap out of it like you... He also had the wider VFR rear rim, cbr900 shock, 700cc/flowed heads etc., but the kicker is the complete rc30 front end he has on it... no idea how he scored that.
One of these days I'll pick up a modded hawk to play with...

Again, nice ride.