General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

three case touring solutions?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Back Marker

avramd is on a distinguished road
three case touring solutions?

Does anyone out there have a three-case solution for their hawk that they are happy with? And for that matter an easy one (no jury-rigging)?

Givi has a top-case solution, but I guess I kinda feel like top-cases are ugly, whereas side-cases still keep the sporting look of the bike. I'd happy to thrown on a top-case as a third case when I really need that much capacity though.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Superstock

Bearshawk is on a distinguished road
https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ad.php?t=24009

check that out, i had similar questions and the guys helped out greatly, TONS of ideas in there
Old 10-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Back Marker

runrowdy is on a distinguished road
Aw come on.... it doesn't look that bad, does it? I actually get possitive comments about it most of the time. And hey, it works, so I don't really care about any negativity!

For your question about an easy 3 hard case solution.... there is nothing available that bolts on directly that I am aware of. SmokinJoe and others that have done it are all custom afaik. If you search back in the forums you'll find Smokinjoe's write up and a few others.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:03 PM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Yeah look on that link I sorta explain that ANY givi wingrack can pretty easily be made to fit. Mine is off my old CBR600f3 & took just a drill, some bolts & a bit of steel flat stock to put on. I dont know how you guys live without one......