General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Swingarm sliders?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Superstock

mikecronis
Swingarm sliders?

Anyone know where I can get a set? Can't seem to find them anywhere that'll fit.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:48 PM
Back Marker

icebud
Re: Swingarm sliders?

Since I've saw the spool on Doug's Superbling, I was looking to find a set that will fit on my bike and these are the only one i've found:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...552934538&rd=1

They act as spool and as swingarm sliders too. But in order to fit them on the VTR you have to buy a kit of rivet ( from the same seller ) and to drill hole from side to side on your swingarm. I've contacted the seller, they ensure me that this is strong, but I was wondering about drilling hole on my swingarm!!

Ok, this is only tinny hole, but I'm still not sure about this!? Any have opinion about this?
Old 06-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Superstock

VTRDarren
Re: Swingarm sliders?

Pit-Bull sells pre-drilled aluminum tabs that you can have welded to the underside of your swingarm... They come in different mm sized holes to accept the variety of swingarm spools, sliders, etc.. I called them direct to order them.

Originally Posted by IceBud";p=&quot
Since I've saw the spool on Doug's Superbling, I was looking to find a set that will fit on my bike and these are the only one i've found:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...552934538&rd=1

They act as spool and as swingarm sliders too. But in order to fit them on the VTR you have to buy a kit of rivet ( from the same seller ) and to drill hole from side to side on your swingarm. I've contacted the seller, they ensure me that this is strong, but I was wondering about drilling hole on my swingarm!!

Ok, this is only tinny hole, but I'm still not sure about this!? Any have opinion about this?