General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Stupid cold weather in seattle

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Speed Demon
Superstock

crackerjackman is on a distinguished road
Stupid cold weather in seattle

So I went out riding last night and it was 33 degrees out. Not really cold for seattle weather. Got up this morning to hop on the Superhawk and go to work but she doesnt want to fire up. Granted it was around 24 degrees out. I ended up having to call my work and tell them I couldnt make it cause the my bike are my only set of wheels. She just cranked and cranked. put the battery on a tender, checked fuses and all that other good stuff, but this has me stumped. Why would the bike be running great up until this morning??? Any help is greatly appreciated considering I use my last vacation day and I have to work tomorrow which is supposed to be colder in the morning.

Thanks,

Philip

Put a fresh tank of fuel in her last night. And it just felt like it was to cold for the Hawk to want to fire up.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:47 AM
SuperBike

trinc is on a distinguished road
may be as easy as your kill switch...

tim
Old 12-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Speed Demon
Superstock

crackerjackman is on a distinguished road
It wasnt problem fixed. It was a sticky choke. but I found out from my boss that I didint have any more vacation days and so they canned me for being unrelyable. but yet they change my schedule around without telling me and then call me in on my days off cause the store has no maintance person and I come in when they call me. I show up on all my scheduled shifts EARLY!! I am having a really **** day. I have a family to support and **** just got more screwed up. I tried to call the owners. they hung up on me after saying there is nothing to discuss, but other employees can call in when they have no vacation days when the have a flat tire or dead battery. I called the owners to tell them I fixed the problem and that I was avalible if they still needed me to work. I hate small companies. they think that they rule the flipping world.

Philip

P.S. Can I please have a mod move this to the rant section? Dont want to get in trouble for going off topic. just needed to vent after hearing that crap from the old boss.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:32 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
I love small companies.