General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

some lady HIT ME.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Squid

4bangeranger is on a distinguished road
some lady HIT ME.

well as some read on my other post. some lady opened her door on me in the parking lot of a gas station. i mean right on me. her timing could not be better hitting the back side of her door into my hand. i mean it was solid. breaking my arm. the cop did not ask me what happened i was sent in a ambluance.. so i got a lawyer and my accident report. witch is all wrong. what can i do about this.. need some advice

thanks sorry if spelling is wrong i only got one hand lol..
Old 02-09-2010, 01:35 PM
SuperBike

trinc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 4bangeranger
well as some read on my other post. some lady opened her door on me in the parking lot of a gas station. i mean right on me. her timing could not be better hitting the back side of her door into my hand. i mean it was solid. breaking my arm. the cop did not ask me what happened i was sent in a ambluance.. so i got a lawyer and my accident report. witch is all wrong. what can i do about this.. need some advice

thanks sorry if spelling is wrong i only got one hand lol..

nothing... said lawyer will take care of it, thats why you're paying him.

tim
Old 02-09-2010, 01:54 PM
SuperSport

PUSHrod is on a distinguished road
Have you attempted to get the accident report corrected? Mis-information on an official report has a way of causing sand to enter into the grease of getting to a resolution. What has your attorney had to say about the report?

In the category of 'people tend to do as little as they can for the paycheck they get', you personally need to participate in the proceeding that you have started. A lawyer is going to take the path of least resistance for that paycheck.

Be polite, be clear, be calm,be reasonable. Work toward a goal, don't be a drama queen, be patient.

Broke your arm? Whatinthehell was she driving?

Wish I had solid advice, but I'm third hand removed. However, what I said has worked for me previous.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Squid

psyclown is on a distinguished road
+1 on being as involved as possible with your lawyer. Don't be afraid of frequently following up with him/her. They should know you by your voice.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Squid

lol a v dub. i was riding through a gas station coming at her from behind. she opened her door when my front wheel was already past the door. hitting my finger as i was driving by. crushed my finger inbetween her door and handalbar(cut to bone and fractured my finger). body went forward and my arm was broken because of the impact. really sucked lol broke both bones at 90 degrees. got lucky and the put it right back witch the orthopedic cant beleave. now i have a cast for 2 months up to my sholder. just sucks not my falt at all. you guys helped a lot i will just tell my lawyer what happened. hope for the best..
Old 02-09-2010, 02:32 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Man, I bet that hurt like a bitch! I broke my wrist on a skateboard as a kid, both bones and I still remember the pain.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Squid

lol no pain i was just so mad i wanted to kick her car in.. but i held back. pain kicked in in about 30 min tho lol
Old 02-09-2010, 03:15 PM
MotoGP

lazn is on a distinguished road
I was able to correct an error on my accident report by calling the officer who made the report and being polite to her, getting the correct information to her.

Though the error in my case just involved a mistake in copying the license plate.
Old 02-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Simi Valley, CA
Back Marker

lowell is on a distinguished road
Make sure every piece of paperwork is correct and filed properly. Don't assume anyone got it right or on time.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:54 PM
SuperSport

PUSHrod is on a distinguished road
And keep this thread alive, not to be morbid but...

In the school of hard knocks, learning anything worth while, that someone else pays the tuition on, is gold.

So, how's the bike?
Old 02-11-2010, 07:52 AM
Squid

not bad just some cracks lol. broken clutch lever btw anyone useing preformance levers.. do they work well? but the cracks are easy to fix just fiberglass on the back and bondo lol.. im going to paint mine like a bee someday, there is a huge bike night here every wensday night so i would like some side money from painting. however first off is getting the suspencion done.. i will ride in primer for about 6 months... that way when i wreck on the track. its an easy fix.. lol my lawyer is going to talk to the city about the report being wrong. i event went and checked it with a bigger car in the same placed she parked. i had minimum of 4 feet to the side of my car to the curb. the report said 2 feet and her car was smaller, so thats kinda a big deal. only one of 3 things wrong on the report. i feel like the officer just saw my 996 and thought some kid on a rocket that cant ride. then looked at my record and said this kid is fu**ed lol... im just mad because he never asked me what happened u need both sides of the story, right?
Old 02-11-2010, 10:24 AM
Superstock

Duck007 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hawkrider
Man, I bet that hurt like a bitch! I broke my wrist on a skateboard as a kid, both bones and I still remember the pain.
I did the same thing on a skateboard...my arm looked like a "Z"...still can't watch those skateboarding crash videos on TV.

Hope it works out for you 4bangeranger!
Old 02-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Squid

new cast today. i can bend my elbow. lol cant wait for the insurance company to look at my bike. i can ride now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Squid

by the way switched my lawyer got away from a big ferm. i could not talk to the attorney. much better now.. he calls me direct. with a smaller ferm
Old 02-27-2010, 01:40 PM
Squid

ima98chickenhawk is on a distinguished road
where was this? which pd wrote the citation? i just looked at your sig and noticed you lived in the bay area.