General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

SNOW IN TEXAS

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Superstock

cameron is on a distinguished road
SNOW IN TEXAS

Damn i cant beleive this ****! looks like colarodo out side!!!! i got 10 inches today.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:43 PM
SuperBike

autoteach is on a distinguished road
My sister is in DFW and is out sledding right now and having snowball fights. Damn that global warming.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:54 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
yup, getting pretty sick of the white stuff, that's for sure. It usually snows here 3 times per winter... max! It's snowed at least 10 times this winter... and not the light snow we are used to. Go away winter!
Old 02-12-2010, 04:22 AM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
I guess you guys are getting our snow. We generally ge several real nice dumpings here. So far we had one that brought about a foot and as luck would have it I got my snowblower right after and haven't been able to use it. Gettinbg maybe an inch at a time now that melts fast. I guess its kinda good for us might mean riding seasons gonna start early here
Old 02-12-2010, 06:28 AM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
you guys are getting OUR snow... and we want it back. Jeezus, I can`t even get out snowmobiling (trarils are closed from lack of snow), grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr &$%/!(*&?
Old 02-12-2010, 07:03 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
You can have it mikstr, but shipping is at your cost. please send CC # pal pay address, we will start right away.

Supposed to take the boy on a three day riding weekend. been working in the rain and sleet for the past 4 days to get the toyhauler repaired, bikes ready,,ect ect.. It's going to take me a week to warm up again.... Man I need the new shop built so the trailer can be worked on inside...LOL
We are may get snow here in CENTEX today... but who knows, wait ten minutes and the weather report changes.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:26 PM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mikstr
you guys are getting OUR snow... and we want it back. Jeezus, I can`t even get out snowmobiling (trarils are closed from lack of snow), grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr &$%/!(*&?
ive got 2 race quads that are fine in this stuff but the only downside is riding over the hard ground at 130 kph really isnt as fun as it is in the summer. neither is watching my neighbor crash but thats another story
Old 02-12-2010, 05:13 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
We got it here in Atlanta, too. The worst thing is that when it started it was above freezing and melted in the streets. Tonight it's going to freeze and create icy roads and dumbass drivers. Last time we had several 20+ car pileups around town.
The funniest guy I saw on the news was a guy from Ohio or Pennsylvania who crashed. He told the reporter that he thought he knew how to drive in icy conditions, but "I guess I was wrong."

Last edited by killer5280; 02-12-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:29 PM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by killer5280
The funniest guy I saw on the news was a guy from Ohio or Pennsylvania who crashed. He told the reporter that he thought he knew how to drive in icy conditions, but "I guess I was wrong."
Despite winter bieng an annual ritual around here, it never fails that the first snowfall results in numerous dumbasses crashing. I guess it just confirms the level of driving expertise most people have.....
Old 02-12-2010, 06:00 PM
JPP
Superstock

JPP is on a distinguished road
Let's see. No snow in Canada, but snow in Texas. Summer Olympics in Canada and Winter Games in Texas next time around.