General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Obamas Birth certificate is a fake...why is this not all over the Media?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 08:37 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road

YouTube - Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 1 ( Layers )
Old 05-03-2011, 09:23 PM
Back Marker

lukenukem47 is on a distinguished road
Media is controlled by our government. That's why green day makes fun of us and calls us idiot America.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:16 PM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Not surprising. Horrifying yes, but isn't that the way the country is going?
Old 05-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Squid

majordomo490 is on a distinguished road
This was an issue before he became president. Do you seriously believe that the FBI, CIA, HomeLand Security etc etc did not verify and authenticate his eligibility prior to election day?
Old 05-03-2011, 11:34 PM
SuperSport

PUSHrod is on a distinguished road
And G.W. Bush's DD-214 was never produced by the candidate's staff. He still served for two terms.

I'm pissed off, but I still have a life that requires more attention than any lame political issue that the media waves their arms and hollers about.

'Birthers', another term for "special needs children" who aged out of the system.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:39 PM
SuperSport

ranchomice is on a distinguished road
But youtube and google are cridible?
Old 05-04-2011, 02:01 AM
SuperBike

Wicky is on a distinguished road
Because the fakery is in the minds of the conspiracy and woo merchants. Here's an example document I scanned using Acrobat Pro using OCR and then the PDF opened in Illustrator. The OCR process breaks down and interprets printed and written text in different ways and plonks it out in separate layers.

So if you believe layers are a sign of a fakery then the game between the Bedwetters and Crustys was a fix! (For the record the old Crustys won)

Last edited by Wicky; 05-04-2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Back Marker

NH-Raptor is on a distinguished road
And if it's true what then? Throw him out of office? Joe Biden as president? Pick your poison at that point. Do your part when the election comes around and vote them out of office if that's what you want. It's only about 17 months away but then it's already begun with the death of Bin Laden and Obama looking presidential. These are things you and I have no control over except with our votes.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:24 AM
Superstock

AngryOlaf is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wicky
Because the fakery is in the minds of the conspiracy and woo merchants. Here's an example document I scanned using Acrobat Pro using OCR and then the PDF opened in Illustrator. The OCR process breaks down and interprets printed and written text in different ways and plonks it out in separate layers.

So if you believe layers are a sign of a fakery then the game between the Bedwetters and Crustys was a fix! (For the record the old Crustys won)

Thank you Wicky... I was debating going through the trouble of creating my own "official proof" of something and now I don't have to.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:33 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

geekonamotorcycle is on a distinguished road
It's so silly.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Superstock

evines is on a distinguished road
I finally looked up the citizenship rules for myself, and I was surprised by what I found. I thought (and I heard from multiple people, including in the media) that it doesn't matter where Obama was born because his mother was a U.S. citizen (and therefore Obama is automatically a U.S. citizen and this whole birth certificate argument is irrelevant). But that's not actually true.

According to the law, assuming Obama was not born in the U.S., he would be a natural-born citizen only if all of the following were true:
1. His mom was married at the time of birth
2. His mom was a U.S. citizen when he was born
3. His mom lived at least ten years in the United States before his birth
4. A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the mother's 14th birthday.

Obama passes all of these requirements except for #4. His mother was only 18 when he was born, so she had not lived 5 years in the United States after her 14th birthday.

Therefore, this birth certificate argument is actually relevant. What's interesting is that, if Obama's mother had NOT been married, then Obama would have been a natural-born citizen, even if born in Kenya (or on the moon). The only requirement if she was unmarried at the time of his birth is that she be a U.S. citizen that lived in the U.S. for one continuous year during her life. She meets that requirement, but not the one for married women.

If the birth certificate is faked (which I'm not convinced that it is), it would be a big deal to me not because of citizenship status, but because he faked a document. That's way worse in my opinion.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Superstock

nekkid is on a distinguished road
If it were a fake, it WOULD be all over the media.
What does "Official" mean...done in an office?

I didn't vote for him but I accept that he won fair and square.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:15 AM
Back Marker

Calling it now... Truth will be out within the next 6 months only if more pressure builds. Then a staff member will admit its his fault. and Obama will confess in some form that its true however nothing will be done about it.
Old 05-04-2011, 11:16 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

geekonamotorcycle is on a distinguished road
/facepalm
Old 05-04-2011, 11:59 AM
SuperSport

thetophatflash is an unknown quantity at this point
Hope the weather improves for you guys. Maybe riding more will give a reason to get the bunch out of your panties. lol
Old 05-04-2011, 05:05 PM
moto gp wannabe
Squid

dutchdude is on a distinguished road
If you are a birther
would that make me a test tuber?
Old 05-04-2011, 05:43 PM
SuperBike

xeris is on a distinguished road
RANT ON!
What a bunch of stupid horse ****! All of you that have bought into the distraction of this birthing bull ****, created by the corporate elite (guys like the koch bros.) and repeated endlessly by their buddies that run the main stream news media, taken to a high art by the stupid dupes that call themselves the tea baggers (my name for the idiots), SHAME on YOU! I'm Sick of the stupidity!
I don't like Obama. I don't like almost all of the three hundred something thieves and scoundrels that are in D.C. Don't you think that if there was a real issue with the birth cert. that something real would have happened already. Jezzus the ******* republican lunatics want to discredit the current admin. so much they will and have said anything and everything. It is so ******* stupid not to see that every thing the this admin has done is exactly what the ******* republicans would have done. To believe otherwise is insanity. The ******* democrats (it's a good cop, bad cop routine) protest is their wimpy, sorry voices, but then go along with what ever is going to benefit the MOTHER ******* CORPORATIONS that feed money to all the elected bastards. They don't give a dead skunks *** hole about the working people of this country. If you don't accept this as how it really is then you need to look at your life and the lives of the workers of this country and see if it jive with the ******* PIG **** lies comming out of D.C. and the corporate media.
rant off.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:45 PM
Superstock

bass4dude is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by thetophatflash
Hope the weather improves for you guys. Maybe riding more will give a reason to get the bunch out of your panties. lol
+1

He may not be the best, but he's not the worst. And for that matter, the better of two evils in this particular election.

Politics has become voting for whoever sucks less.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:14 PM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lukenukem47
Media is controlled by our government. That's why green day makes fun of us and calls us idiot America.
The way i have is: Corporate lobbyists and special interest groups supply campaign funds for the puppet politicians who must abide or be replaced, the gov't is subverted by the revolving door policy which affords corporations like Monsanto the ability to operate unfettered, and the media is owned by a few wealthy who are aligned with the corrupt corporations. It's all one big happy family except for the average citizen is the odd man out.

Obama is the most recent living proof that you can say anything for your campaign platform and not be held accountable for any of it once elected. You can, however, count on one thing for sure and that is that he will do nothing to upset AIPAC or any of the other special interest groups who control his strings.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by nath981
The way i have is: Corporate lobbyists and special interest groups supply campaign funds for the puppet politicians who must abide or be replaced, the gov't is subverted by the revolving door policy which affords corporations like Monsanto the ability to operate unfettered, and the media is owned by a few wealthy who are aligned with the corrupt corporations. It's all one big happy family except for the average citizen is the odd man out.

Obama is the most recent living proof that you can say anything for your campaign platform and not be held accountable for any of it once elected. You can, however, count on one thing for sure and that is that he will do nothing to upset AIPAC or any of the other special interest groups who control his strings.

Well put!
Old 05-04-2011, 07:29 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
The issue is all but over, I know this much. I also agree that the republicans and the democrats run the country almost the same now. its a sad time for sure.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Just hangin' out
Back Marker

klx678 is on a distinguished road

I heard yours was on there too and you're actually from Mongolia...

I think Greenday calls 'em American Idiots because they believe everything on the internet. Heck, there's still a bunch of Flat Earth Society members out there too... Duh!

Last edited by klx678; 05-05-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Squid

FastRED is on a distinguished road
Voting doesnt even help anymore these days. You know why the parties are the same these days? Its because the people who are funding them want the same thing, and they will get it. You want change? Start a revolution. Period. Voting is a thing of the past that may have worked back when there was about 50% less people in this country. You make a good point saying you are voting on who is the lesser of two evils, honestly, Mcain? I mean steer that way but hell to the no. And forgive me but Obama is a man destined on destoying every thing this country once stood for. We arent americans who work all our lives for nothing. We are innovators and inventors, we make things easier. We also were at one point on the cusp of technology. Today? Not a chance, and unfortuately with all these bullshit laws they make we are outsourcing all out factories where we build these things. Sound like a great way to stimulate our economy right?
Old 05-06-2011, 05:02 AM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by FastRED
Voting doesnt even help anymore these days. You know why the parties are the same these days? Its because the people who are funding them want the same thing, and they will get it. You want change? Start a revolution. Period. Voting is a thing of the past that may have worked back when there was about 50% less people in this country. You make a good point saying you are voting on who is the lesser of two evils, honestly, Mcain? I mean steer that way but hell to the no. And forgive me but Obama is a man destined on destoying every thing this country once stood for. We arent americans who work all our lives for nothing. We are innovators and inventors, we make things easier. We also were at one point on the cusp of technology. Today? Not a chance, and unfortuately with all these bullshit laws they make we are outsourcing all out factories where we build these things. Sound like a great way to stimulate our economy right?
+1 Voting is an insult to the intelligence of anyone who doesn't have a lobbying group. You're right about revolution and change because the oligarchs are so firmly entrenched that nothing short of overthrow will have any meaningful effect. Problem with that is that apathy and stupidity is rampant and thriving here in the USA.

I listened to a panel of arrogant dorks discussing outsourcing 10-15 years ago and they were agreeing that industrial jobs were boring, repetitive, and basically below Americans, so we needed to move all that dirty **** overseas so that we could concentrate on high technology and innovative industries. Their holier than thou attitude pissed me off and I knew immediately that they were wrong, especially in light of the fact that you need a top notch education system to even think about pulling this off and ours is at the bottom of the barrel. I guess they thought it was possible and desirable to have an exclusive society of comprised of only geeks and service employees.

Because of the two term Bush debacle and it's fallout, Obama was in a unique position to move this country into a new direction, but blew it by proving he was nothing but another deceptive, lying, ball-less political insider in disguise. Consequently, we all lose.
Old 05-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Redtail Raptor
Squid

cljackson99 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by xeris
RANT ON!
What a bunch of stupid horse ****! All of you that have bought into the distraction of this birthing bull ****, created by the corporate elite (guys like the koch bros.) and repeated endlessly by their buddies that run the main stream news media, taken to a high art by the stupid dupes that call themselves the tea baggers (my name for the idiots), SHAME on YOU! I'm Sick of the stupidity!
I don't like Obama. I don't like almost all of the three hundred something thieves and scoundrels that are in D.C. Don't you think that if there was a real issue with the birth cert. that something real would have happened already. Jezzus the ******* republican lunatics want to discredit the current admin. so much they will and have said anything and everything. It is so ******* stupid not to see that every thing the this admin has done is exactly what the ******* republicans would have done. To believe otherwise is insanity. The ******* democrats (it's a good cop, bad cop routine) protest is their wimpy, sorry voices, but then go along with what ever is going to benefit the MOTHER ******* CORPORATIONS that feed money to all the elected bastards. They don't give a dead skunks *** hole about the working people of this country. If you don't accept this as how it really is then you need to look at your life and the lives of the workers of this country and see if it jive with the ******* PIG **** lies comming out of D.C. and the corporate media.
rant off.
+1
Amen brother.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Squid

johndoeafro is on a distinguished road
My superhawk is all like, "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" and I'm all like, "Dun-a-nuh-nuuuh-nuh, dun-a-nun-a-nuuuh-nuh, dun-a-nuh-nuuuuuuuuuh, dun-a-nuh-nuh-nuuuuuuh!" Flight of the Bumble Bee reverberating in my helmet all day. Yep.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:19 AM
SuperSport

PUSHrod is on a distinguished road
"Birthers" Another name for the kids in 'special education classes' that have aged out of the school system.

So, just what sort of discharge did Dubya get from the Air Force? That DD 214 of his was never produced.

Next up: The real reason Donald Trump won't reveal the brand of hair spray that he uses. Something to do with the ozone hole over the antarctic I betcha.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:17 PM
ride it out
SuperSport

nothing is on a distinguished road
damn unions and their voting strength..
Old 05-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Retired- but not tired!
SuperBike

CrankenFine is on a distinguished road
what xeris said +1

Last edited by CrankenFine; 05-20-2011 at 04:02 AM. Reason: proper attribution