General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Hollister Honda

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Hollister Honda

Recently I have heard there has been some issues ordering parts from: Honda, ATV Parts, Scooter Parts, Motorcycle Parts,CRF,CR,MX Parts, Goldwing parts

As some of you might miss the reply I posted in the original thread here is the info I got today:

Just got off the phone with Fred, the GM of Hollister Honda.

The problem is they have gone from nothing to a top ten site in a couple of months. It's not an excuse, just they are growing as fast as they can, trying to keep up.

Also, what I can do, if there is ever ANY problem with HH, just shoot me a PM and Fred will personally make sure that you are contacted and that the situation is corrected..

Sorry for any problems or delays that have been caused by the rapid growth of their on-line store.

Cheers,
Mike

Last edited by 8541Hawk; 06-14-2011 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:28 PM
907 Noble
Back Marker

AK Ronin is on a distinguished road
I saw the comments earlier, and I just want to say that this is very professional and well taken care of.

Now I know in the future that I can trust these people.
Thanks
Old 06-14-2011, 04:29 PM
Banned
MotoGP

Had to reword my first post just a touch but overall it's still the same, have a problem, contact me and it will be addressed ASAP. Also make sure you also include a number where you can be reached, as you will be getting a call....
Old 06-15-2011, 10:58 AM
Banned
MotoGP

Well I was hoping superdutyd would have posted up to this thread by now & hopefully he still will.

What I can say is that I know he received a call yesterday (or within 4-5 hours of him posting on here that he had an issue) and things should be straightened out.

I also know what happened and why it happened.

So I do hope that Superdutyd posts up and lets everyone know what his experience dealing with Hollister Honda yesterday was like.

If not I'll post up what happened and why at a later date.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Back Marker
Back Marker

superdutyd is on a distinguished road
I did receive a call from the today but i am working so it went to voicemail. There is some problem with the order, but i'm not going to call back yet. I am going to see if i can get the parts locally and just cancel the order because i need the jets asap. Thanks to 8541Hawk for his help.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Banned
MotoGP

Well I guess I'll add the rest of the info.

The parts ordered were a pair of #48 pilot jets.

The problem came about when the OP went into the Tucker Rocky parts catalog to order the parts, which gave a non-honda part number. Which inadvertently caused the order to go into the old system and was missed.

This situation has been addressed.

In the future, if you want to order pilot jets, use the Honda part # which is
99103-MT2-0480 or 99103-KPS-0480 and there will be no problem.

You might want to call them as you just might get a rather good deal on the parts you have ordered.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Banned
MotoGP

Well Superdutdy, I have a question for you..... Why do you refuse to answer the phone or return the calls from Hollister Honda?

It just confuses me when someone complains and when things are tried to be made right, the communication just stops.

Like I stated before, this came about because of switching to a new system and finding a bug that was not known about.

The problem was corrected and shouldn't happen again.

I will also say that I had it arranged so that you would have received your parts at no cost and with free shipping just to make things right. Hollister Honda is all about customer service.

Needless to say I was a bit shocked when I just got a call from them telling me they have repeatedly tried to contact you.

I really don't know what to say right now, I will restate that if there is ever a problem with HH just get in contact with me and I will get it straightened out and made right.

That alone is more than can be said for most on-line businesses.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Back Marker
Back Marker

We have a no cell policy at our work so i was not able to answer. I just called them before checking this so it's all squared away. Had i known they were open this late i would have called last night. Turns out it was pretty much my fault, as i used a link to there old website to order the parts. They were easy to get a hold of and were very professional about the whole thing so i will definately buy from them again.

Thanks once again to 8541Hawk.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Banned
MotoGP

Glad everything is squared away and sorry for the rant as I was having one of those days..... ex-wifes can do that to you.....
Old 06-22-2011, 11:45 AM
Back Marker
Back Marker

Still haven't received my order from Hollister yet. I can't wait any longer. I will order them from a local dealer and hope i can get them by the weekend.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:32 PM
my e-penis is huge!!
Superstock
Superstock

SPRHK is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 8541Hawk
I was having one of those days..... ex-wifes can do that to you.....
****, WIVES can do it to ya, no need to be Ex's!