General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Can't say thank you enough!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 07:52 AM
2nd mouse gets the cheese
SuperBike

Little_Horse is on a distinguished road
Can't say thank you enough!

As most of you know I had a pretty horrible crash a couple of weeks back...

this thread isn't as much to talk about that, although we can if people would like, it is more to just thank people for what they have done for me.

To start with I want to call out Tim known on the forum as "Trinc". Tim gave me just about every part I need to get my bike fixed. He gave me a full body work set minus tank. This is great because I totally exploded my fairing. He also gave me what was left over from his bike that he parted so I now have tons of extra parts which is just amazing. Thank you Tim, I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you for such a kind gift. Also Tim discussed the crash with me and his track and road experience was greatly appreciated in helping me try to figure out what happened.

Next up is 7moore7 he gave me his left radiator for just shipping. Stand up gentlemen, thanks 7moore7 I appreciate it, the radiator came.

Next up is all of you who posted words of encouragement support and advice on my crash thread. I really do appreciate it this community is the greatest. It really does seem like we care a little more about each other on this forum then other forums. When you are bed ridden like I was for a week seeing and reading peoples words of positive thoughts really lifts the spirits. Thanks everyone.

Andrew
Old 11-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Squid

johnpace2 is on a distinguished road
That's awesome. I haven't posted much because I'm out riding my new hawk, but this is a great forum!

Glad you are in one piece!
Old 11-04-2010, 02:20 PM
the boss
SuperBike

saige is on a distinguished road
glad to hear everything is going good,just take time and heal correctly so you can ride the rebuild to its full potential.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:27 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
While you're sitting there on the stationary bike for hours think about this: A frame grinder built from a Pantera or a Bricklin. Man, you can build anything. Now is time to rebuild your body. We can help you entertain your brain so be thinkin' about that. Glad you're doing better and glad you can smile a little at least. It only gets better from here.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:26 PM
I loves me twins
Superstock
Superstock

NooB is on a distinguished road
I've had a number of bikes and have been associated with each ones forum and this one is by far the best one yet. It's actually one of the reasons I hung on to my hawk. Anyway, it's cool to know that you see the same thing that I do.

By the way I see you're into VW's, here's a pic of my old '58. Hopefully it'll bring ya a grin. If you're ever on the Samba, my brother's screen name is RoachGhia...

Name:  58Cruise001.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  113.6 KB
Old 11-06-2010, 09:06 PM
SuperBike

trinc is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by NooB
I've had a number of bikes and have been associated with each ones forum and this one is by far the best one yet. It's actually one of the reasons I hung on to my hawk. Anyway, it's cool to know that you see the same thing that I do.

By the way I see you're into VW's, here's a pic of my old '58. Hopefully it'll bring ya a grin. If you're ever on the Samba, my brother's screen name is RoachGhia...

if you can actually say there is a bad point to Andrew's passion for modding motorcycles it's that he hasn't finished the bus ! the frame he hand build is just sick & when it's slammed to the ground will look incredible !

no matter what we are riding if we're on 2 wheels we'll always have a smile on our faces.. i will look forward to spring.

tim
Old 11-07-2010, 08:02 AM
2nd mouse gets the cheese
SuperBike

Little_Horse is on a distinguished road
sweet bug! I love all VW's when they are slammed like that! Working on cars for me right now is harder then bikes all the parts are big and heavy So the bus will have to wait even more.