General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

blackboy raped by hawk

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Squid

blackboyonhawk is on a distinguished road
Exclamation blackboy raped by hawk

well to all those who said it would happen here to say you were right I fuxxed myself up.had a rear tire blowout at 70-80 mph.bike threw me over100 yrds and complete ly shredded my clothes knocked both my shoes off my feet and emptied my pockets .I thought I would never stop tumpling.well now I missing a bunch of skin only gear I had was a helmet .manged to crack it though.no broke bones about 35 percent road rash.also went tojail after the hospital scrubbed my wounds and picked out rocks with tweezers .charged with felony hit and run reckless endangerment and driving without license .and what makes it so bad is the day before I got promoted to asst mngr at work.so I can't work for now cuz there is no skin on my palms .oh yeah hit me up omniouslink I destroyed my phone so I don't have your number nomore give me a call .my bike is a wrap like saran
Old 09-12-2006, 09:04 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Why the Trip 2 Jail?

Did you hit something before you blew the tire? Any idea of what caused the blowout? At least it's just road rash. Breaking stuff up like omp is really bad. I have started my list: new Bell helmet, body armor underwear, not sure about boots yet. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. :-D
Old 09-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Hmm?
SuperBike

marmaladedad is on a distinguished road
Jeez...sorry bout the crash...always sucks.

Felony hit and run?! WTF?
Old 09-12-2006, 09:48 PM
Squid

Cool

thanks also thanks for not flaming me been flamed enough by relatives I went to jail cuz I left without calling police to report it I went straight to hospital and I guess that's illegal see how it plays in court I didn't hiit anyone else so I should be good.I bought a used tire from someone and that's where I messed up oh well you live and learn at least ill have sum cool tatoos
Old 09-12-2006, 09:52 PM
Back Marker

SillyHawk is an unknown quantity at this point
so you crashed and decided to rush yourself to the hospital? leaving the bike remains behind and thats why you went to jail? sounds a little strange...were you drunk or speeding or both? can you give a few more details...just doesnt sound right
Old 09-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Squid

was speeding like I said 75-8omph but I left wasn't drunk didn't hit anyone lawyer thinks it'll work out in court just happened to be an ******* cop who claims he saw me doing whoolies minutes before my wreck so I asked where he was when I crashed he said he was in route to another call ******* cop confiscated my wallet bank card house keys and what was left of a 600 dollar ppc cell phone . he said they wre evidence that linked to the accident since I left all of the above items including my bike at the scene. I have no access to funds in bank since I have no I'd or bank card but ill be alright
Old 09-13-2006, 12:46 AM
Squid

omniouslink is on a distinguished road
no ****. I was wondering why I never did hear back from you. Damn man I've been in your shoes before. I hit the road in WV and tore the skin off my hands in may of this year... keep your head up the ticket wont stick. the driving without a license may but not the leaving the scene part. My number is 919.333.3878.
jacket and gloves are a must man. we all learn the hard way... Your lucky to be alive but Im sure you've heard that enough the past few days.
When you get back on your feet hit me up we'll look over your bike and see what we can salvage and see if we can rebuild it...
Dude good luck with the road rash thats the worst part... Anything I can do let me know.
Old 09-13-2006, 01:07 AM
Squid

omniouslink is on a distinguished road
Damn where did you have the rear tire installed? Next time bring it to me and Ill put it on. I use a manual machine to be sure nothing is pinched cut or forced! The rubber is your life after my front tire blew out last year I desided from that point the only tire I ever ride is one I install.
To everyone else:
Never ever, ever patch a tire on a bike for anyreason! thier is no room for error.
Buy new You never know what that used tire has been through.
You only have two wheels make them count!
If you ever have your tire replaced have them replace the valve steem as well!!!!! ALWAYS
Quality tires not dunfops, Pay the money, its worth it!
Old 09-13-2006, 05:37 AM
SuperBike

RickB is on a distinguished road
Hope you get well soon!

+1 on the tire post
Old 09-13-2006, 06:36 AM
Superstock

Jim TT
Good God Man! Glad you are OK....maybe a re-think is in order RE your approach to biking. Anyway hope you get it all worked out. JIM
Old 09-13-2006, 05:30 PM
Squid

thanks for all the support and not trashing me.I did learn a very hard lesson... jackets are worth evry cent.oh yeah gloves too if u see me on my hawk again u can bet ill have them on.