General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Anyone know datdudeis2die4?

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Old Guy
Squid

LotusLand is on a distinguished road
Anyone know datdudeis2die4?

A member with the handle datdudeis2die4, I think his name is Kwame, posted a bunch of parts for sale. We had an email thread going, but it ended as soon as my paypal payment posted to his account. Now I'll feel real bad if he's hurt, or in jail, or something legit, but I've emailed him and PM'ed him to no avail, Hoping someone knows him and can have him let me know whats happening with my parts. Thanks.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Superstock

Texassuperhawk
I've pm'ed him too, and he's only replied once. Kindof pissin me off. Be the second time a "board member" took my money.
Old 11-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Back Marker

DrPepper is on a distinguished road
i am sure its nothing serious i bought some parts from him and everything went smoothly
Old 11-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Old Guy
Squid

Good to know. Hopefully he's just busy.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Back Marker

fundgh is on a distinguished road
I got a couple things from him. Other than being a little disappointed in the conditions of the items, he did ship them.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Back Marker

Tom Blum is on a distinguished road
I tried to buy the stock exhaust from him. When we got shipping figured out, he changed the price up to $35 from $20.

I got pissed and canceled the transaction. Glad I did now.

Tom
Old 11-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Garage Monkey
Squid

zenrider is on a distinguished road
Looks like I've been burned too... but it really seemed at first like he was well intentioned and was trying to be honest. Something strange has happened because there was a sudden change.

I bought two front rotors from him but he mailed me the calipers instead. I will say that he was responsive about the mistake and asked me to send back the calipers and he would not only send the correct part but also credit me the return shipping cost. I know that he got the calipers back because the UPS tracking number says that they were delivered. However, I've been emailing him for two weeks and I have not had a single response. Its as if he disappeared, so who knows... maybe he did crash his motorcycle and is in the hospital. Until I hear back from him, it appears that I am out the intial cost + shipping back his mistake and I still have no rotors!
Old 11-19-2007, 12:00 PM
Back Marker

midijunky is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tom Blum
I tried to buy the stock exhaust from him. When we got shipping figured out, he changed the price up to $35 from $20.

I got pissed and canceled the transaction. Glad I did now.

Tom
Yeah I noticed that too. I wanted to get the undertail he was selling, and in both for sale threads he has different prices quoted, and in his PM he quoted me yet a Different price. So now I'm glad I had sense enough to say **** on it like you did.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:17 PM
ole dirty bastard
SuperSport

hawxter996 is an unknown quantity at this point
wonder if he got busted with a stolen bike?
Old 11-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Boosted
SuperSport

Syclone is on a distinguished road
I've been waiting for my windshield from him for 2 weeks now, with 4 emails unreturned. I figure that on Friday, I'm pulling the Paypal back.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
Looks like someone is going to get the BAN... I am glad I didn't buy the header from him.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Back Marker

fundgh is on a distinguished road
Don't Ban him, we want to know what he has to say for himself. I will check my boxes, I may have a return address for him. It looks like a UPS store in Louisiana (if the box is the correct one).

Last edited by fundgh; 11-19-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:16 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
I might be able to run that one down too. let me know

Greg, this is why 200 pm's is inadequate.

****-n-moan yeah I know ****-n-moan
Old 11-19-2007, 05:22 PM
Old Guy
Squid

I dont necessarily want him banned, but his logon activity suggests that he is still logging on and monitoring the forum. He picks and chooses who he responds to and when. And he has told several people different stories. Given that he is watching the forum, and hasn't posted anything I cant help but think he already telling his side of the story by omission.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:39 AM
SuperSport

Stumpy is on a distinguished road
Wow I was going to buy a bunch of stuff to but cash got low & hunting. Maybe it worked out for the best in my case hope you get your stuff or cash back.

Stumpy
Old 11-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Superstock

Texassuperhawk
Well guys all I can say is don't buy **** from him, he seems to be very dishonest and a theif. Some of you may have gotten your parts, but seems most of us dealing with him are getting burned. I'm tired of the BS, I sent him a pretty forward and nasty PM. I will be notifying paypal.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:15 PM
Boosted
SuperSport

Update: Apparently my Paypal claim woke him up (or maybe he was on vacation, whatever...) because now I have a valid tracking number (sent today, 23 days after I sent payment....). I'll see what condition my windshield is in when it gets here, then I'll cancel the claim. Would still like to hear his explanation, though.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:39 PM
SuperSport

Stumpy is on a distinguished road
I was on the other day and his name was on the logged in thing.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Squid

bigjay77 is on a distinguished road
went to pick my engine up from him, and waiting on a R/R i the mail, so far so good
Old 11-27-2007, 07:58 PM
SuperBike

Thumper is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Syclone
Update: Apparently my Paypal claim woke him up (or maybe he was on vacation, whatever...) because now I have a valid tracking number (sent today, 23 days after I sent payment....). I'll see what condition my windshield is in when it gets here, then I'll cancel the claim. Would still like to hear his explanation, though.
PayPal claim usually wakes them up, especially if they freeze their funds and they will do that. I have had to make a few ebay related PayPal claims for slow shippers.

I never buy anything on internet without using PayPal, if they cannot accept paypal i stir clear of the transaction.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Superstock

Texassuperhawk
Well I finally got a reply from him via paypal, seems to be the only way to get a reaction from him. Never replied to my pm's on here. If it were me I'd at least try to defend myself and offer an explanation to those I've held up. He shipped the harness yesterday according to the tracking # he gave me. After I get it we'll see if he was truthful about its condition or not.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:27 AM
Boosted
SuperSport

I got my windshield today, so hopefully the rest of you will get your parts soon.

On a side note, next time I won't take for granted that someone wouldn't sell a very used windshield for such a high price.
Old 08-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Squid

kl98vtr is on a distinguished road
i found this thread about datdudeis2die4 after i paid this guy. i figured i'll let everyone know what happened to me. well i PM him about a undertail he was selling. few days later i got a PM back from him asking if i was still interested, so i said yeah, sent him the money through paypal July 18th, it is now August 8th still no undertail or reply. i've sent him email, PM, posted on the classified board asking bout what happened. i have yet to get a reply. i don't know if its his real name or not but LeKwame Bester is what i got. i think hes from Louisiana.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:02 PM
ole dirty bastard
SuperSport

hawxter996 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by kl98vtr
i found this thread about datdudeis2die4 after i paid this guy. i figured i'll let everyone know what happened to me. well i PM him about a undertail he was selling. few days later i got a PM back from him asking if i was still interested, so i said yeah, sent him the money through paypal July 18th, it is now August 8th still no undertail or reply. i've sent him email, PM, posted on the classified board asking bout what happened. i have yet to get a reply. i don't know if its his real name or not but LeKwame Bester is what i got. i think hes from Louisiana.

maybe he got displaced in all them problems down there.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Back Marker

jserio is on a distinguished road
I've dealt with Kwame and he was good. Then again I made him ship the item before paying but I thought he might have been on the rebound. I would figure he would come thru.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:13 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Well as of now I think I might get screwed...I mailed a money order a long time ago (he said he had problems with paypal) and I finally got a message from him saying he'd mail it this past monday and sorry he got arrested or some ****. And..nothing since then even though I've sent him several messages. I know everyone has problems but I really hate when folks start making them mine. I have plenty of my own and I don't make them anyone else's. I'm a very understanding and easy person but this **** gets old after awhile.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Superstock

Texassuperhawk
I forgot to update ya'll about the deal I had with him. I finally got the haeness but it was all cut up and was'nt worth the money. I strongly urge anyone who is thinking of dealing with him, DO NOT BUY **** FROM HIM.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Thats Mr Dill hole to you
Superstock

filter69 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Texassuperhawk
I forgot to update ya'll about the deal I had with him. I finally got the haeness but it was all cut up and was'nt worth the money. I strongly urge anyone who is thinking of dealing with him, DO NOT BUY **** FROM HIM.
Yeai think thats the general Feeling everyone is getting.just seems like a flake or unstable....
Some one here said he was good and vouched for him but ....
Old 08-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Squid

kl98vtr is on a distinguished road
i've done a little more looking around he may have a CBR also, just for a heads up anyone trying to buy CBR parts whatch for him.