General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

3 Oregon SH riders unite

Old 08-17-2008, 10:00 PM
2nd mouse gets the cheese
SuperBike

Little_Horse is on a distinguished road
3 Oregon SH riders unite

So three of us SH owners in oregon and one 954 rider got together for and awesome ride through northwest oregon from Portland out to Tillamook. It was a very fun ride which also allowed me to meet a few fellow forum members in person. Some of you may have already met Trinc (Tim) and also springbubba (Del) they were there with their nice Super chickens. Del rides a pristine yellow hawk and Tim rides a race ready red Super with nice sliders and a most likely invaluable steering stabilizer. It was nice to chat and see what others are up to with their birds. I thought for every ones enjoyment I would post a few pics. I know I never get tired of looking at others hawks so I figured how could you beat looking at three in one pic. Enjoy and happy riding to all.
Attached Thumbnails 3 Oregon SH riders unite-motorcycle-001.jpg   3 Oregon SH riders unite-motorcycle-004.jpg   3 Oregon SH riders unite-motorcycle-005.jpg  
Old 08-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Uhhhhh..huh.huh..Member..
Superstock

Springbubba is on a distinguished road
Man that was fun! Added up to about 230 miles for me. Let's do it again when it's not 100 degrees out. The SH had no problems what-so-ever. The V-Twin suits me perfectly. I'm really looking forward to some track time.

We must have sounded like a stampede coming down the road!!!!

A tip of the hat to Cornandp's wife....WOW. They were 2 up, and I could barely keep up!!! She is an animal!

Thanks for the pics!