Forum Feedback Post tips, comments, problems, requests pertaining to the Forums.

SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Back Marker

VTRFISH
SOLD

It would help a bunch if the folks who had things for sale....and then SOLD them......to edit the title to include SOLD. That way we'd have that info and not be bugging the seller about something they sold last week....month.....year......

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Fish
Old 04-10-2009, 08:00 AM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
I go through about once a week and close threads that indicate sold. If they don't say something in the thread then it's their own damned fault that they get bugged to death over something already gone. I generally try not to edit the price out that it sold for because that allows others to gauge the market price for parts. Simply sending me a PM or posting "SOLD" will clue me in to close the thread. I have moderators that do this too.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:47 AM
MotoGP

nath981 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hawkrider
I go through about once a week and close threads that indicate sold. If they don't say something in the thread then it's their own damned fault that they get bugged to death over something already gone. I generally try not to edit the price out that it sold for because that allows others to gauge the market price for parts. Simply sending me a PM or posting "SOLD" will clue me in to close the thread. I have moderators that do this too.
hawk, you do a great job with this forum and words are not in any way sufficient to convey my thanks and appreciation. thanks to you and others who make owning a superhawk so much more enriching and meaningful than it would be otherwise.

thank you, nathan
Old 04-16-2009, 06:55 AM
MotoGP

lazn is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nath981
hawk, you do a great job with this forum and words are not in any way sufficient to convey my thanks and appreciation. thanks to you and others who make owning a superhawk so much more enriching and meaningful than it would be otherwise.

thank you, nathan
+1!
Old 04-16-2009, 09:01 AM
SuperBike

RickB is on a distinguished road
+2

Originally Posted by nath981

thank you, nathan