Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 08:20 PM
OUCH... MY A$$ HURTS!!!
SuperSport

joshuatest is an unknown quantity at this point
Who lives where Sprint is not offered?

Ok guy's...

I need some help...

I'm in the cell phone business, and recently when i left a dealer who sold Sprint, we went with them personally for our phones... one of the first times i've ever actually had to have service in my own name... Ususally i just have company demo's, but wasn't in the business for a few months...

Now i'm back with AT&T, and of course get a demo for myself, and employee line for the wife... I got my Sprint loaded up with free goodies, and discounts, but still don't want it anymore....

I NEED an address to "move to" in order to defeat this contract... Does anybody live where Sprint is not a offered company at all? If so, let me know.. i'll double check there personal coverage there, and if your willing to give me an address via PM that i can have my address changed too... and willing to NOT have it returned to sender, i would greatly appreciate it...

I would probably only get the final bill there, which i would pay online anyway... so i wouldn't actually need it, they could be thrown away...

thanks in advance
Old 02-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Administrator
World Champion

Hawkrider will become famous soon enoughHawkrider will become famous soon enough
Can't help with the location. Still have the phone?
Old 02-11-2008, 09:00 PM
OUCH... MY A$$ HURTS!!!
SuperSport

Yep...

I have the LG Rumor in black, and my wife has the same phone in white.. however she just managed to crack the screen on hers... mine is basically flawless.. they where brand new in November... so only a few months use...
Old 02-12-2008, 05:39 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by joshuatest
Ok guy's...

I need some help...

I'm in the cell phone business, and recently when i left a dealer who sold Sprint, we went with them personally for our phones... one of the first times i've ever actually had to have service in my own name... Ususally i just have company demo's, but wasn't in the business for a few months...

Now i'm back with AT&T, and of course get a demo for myself, and employee line for the wife... I got my Sprint loaded up with free goodies, and discounts, but still don't want it anymore....

I NEED an address to "move to" in order to defeat this contract... Does anybody live where Sprint is not a offered company at all? If so, let me know.. i'll double check there personal coverage there, and if your willing to give me an address via PM that i can have my address changed too... and willing to NOT have it returned to sender, i would greatly appreciate it...

I would probably only get the final bill there, which i would pay online anyway... so i wouldn't actually need it, they could be thrown away...

thanks in advance
Just tell them your moving out of the country...works for me..LOL
Old 02-12-2008, 06:55 AM
OUCH... MY A$$ HURTS!!!
SuperSport

they even require the military to show the orders when doing that... I need a new address i can give them... And since i'll have my ATT phones, i'll just power these down for a couple weeks, and not use them at all... Then call Sprint after having given them the new address and explain how they are not working at all...

i guess i could try the oversea's thing... but i still need an address though.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:34 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

they even require the military to show the orders when doing that... I need a new address i can give them... And since i'll have my ATT phones, i'll just power these down for a couple weeks, and not use them at all... Then call Sprint after having given them the new address and explain how they are not working at all...

i guess i could try the oversea's thing... but i still need an address though.
Use an address for a hotel in some other country, I am telling you it will work...by the time they get mail rerouted, it will be way toooo late...
Old 02-22-2008, 08:07 PM
OUCH... MY A$$ HURTS!!!
SuperSport

UPDATE

Sprint let me out of our contract on both lines tonight with no early termination fee's....

That is VERY good new's...
Old 02-23-2008, 01:13 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Sprint let me out of our contract on both lines tonight with no early termination fee's....

That is VERY good new's...
so spill it, how'd you manage that?
Old 02-23-2008, 06:58 PM
OUCH... MY A$$ HURTS!!!
SuperSport

Sooooooooo....

I live out in the country... Sprint has service around here, but everything is spotty around our house... So... I started complaining about a month ago, then went into settings, and changed my settings to "roam only" so they phones would only roam...

Then I called saying my phone is always showing roam, they sent me to a service center.. I put my phone back on "Sprint Only" and went to the service center, they said no, its set correctly, must be an account problem, then i changed back to roam only, called back and said they told me my phones are fine... but its still doing it...

They looked at all the roaming and said they would let me out.. since they pay the other companies for roaming time, they loose out... so its not worth having me as a customer if i'm always roaming...

simple as that..
Old 02-23-2008, 07:11 PM
ATGATT
Superstock

newb007 is on a distinguished road
sticking it to the man....
Old 02-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Sooooooooo....

I live out in the country... Sprint has service around here, but everything is spotty around our house... So... I started complaining about a month ago, then went into settings, and changed my settings to "roam only" so they phones would only roam...

Then I called saying my phone is always showing roam, they sent me to a service center.. I put my phone back on "Sprint Only" and went to the service center, they said no, its set correctly, must be an account problem, then i changed back to roam only, called back and said they told me my phones are fine... but its still doing it...

They looked at all the roaming and said they would let me out.. since they pay the other companies for roaming time, they loose out... so its not worth having me as a customer if i'm always roaming...

simple as that..
You get a big ole ^5 for that one...LOL