MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Viral video of the day:

https://youtu.be/1Yeipzl1uZY
Old 05-29-2015, 11:58 AM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
YES! That was F'n awesome man! Serves the driver right. He could have killed the motorcyclist and just doesn't get it.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:10 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
I certainly don't condone violence, but I've had those feelings before. That's someone's life your toying with. In this case, douche bag got served! I just wonder why he did that in the first place. Maybe the bikes were "terrorizing" the neighborhood, flying by kids at play near the road (I always try to see every situation from 2 sides)? Still doesn't justify crossing center for sure.
Old 05-29-2015, 12:24 PM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
Listening to the almost incoherent ramblings of the couple, it would appear they took issue with the way the biker ran through the hood.

And if dood was making speed runs, wheelers or the like in a residential area, ya he is a tool..
BUT that does not excuse or replace the inbreed and wife with a truck full of kids playing chicken with the biker.

That event alone will get child endangerment charges if the biker pushes hard.. and if the local law is so inclined, some type of assault charge id think.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:25 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by E.Marquez
Listening to the almost incoherent ramblings of the couple, it would appear they took issue with the way the biker ran through the hood.

And if dood was making speed runs, wheelers or the like in a residential area, ya he is a tool..
BUT that does not excuse or replace the inbreed and wife with a truck full of kids playing chicken with the biker.

That event alone will get child endangerment charges if the biker pushes hard.. and if the local law is so inclined, some type of assault charge id think.
Pretty much. You can bet the bikers were being idiots, but that doesn't excuse what the head buttee did.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:03 PM
ren
Back Marker

ren is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by E.Marquez

completely agree, time and place for that is not a public road. before he removed it, the original poster of that video (the rider on the 1000rr) had a video of him going down that road at 176 mph
Old 05-29-2015, 05:47 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ren
before he removed it, the original poster of that video (the rider on the 1000rr) had a video of him going down that road at 176 mph
Wait, what!? No wonder the rednecks were a little peeved.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:14 PM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
No motorist has a right to try to run you off the road. However, being a moron on public roads and putting others' lives in danger (with excessive speeding in the proximity of homes) is just as unacceptable. Needless to say I wouldn't be too impressed if some squid rode that fast on the street where my daughter was playing.... sadly, retards are not an endangered species...

Last edited by mikstr; 05-29-2015 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:28 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mikstr
No motorist has a right to try to run you off the road. However, being a moron on public roads and putting others' lives in danger (with excessive speeding in the proximity of homes) is just as unacceptable. Needless to say I wouldn't be too impressed if some squid rode that fast on the street where my daughter was playing.... sadly, retards are not an endangered species...
Idiocracy is now.
Old 05-30-2015, 08:57 AM
SuperBike

scottiemann is on a distinguished road
Idiocracy is the driver of the truck wanting him and his family to get hit by 600# or so of aluminum and flesh moving at 175mph... everyone woulda been done for most likely...

On a side note if it was unprovoked(guy just being a douche to bikers) i woulda head butted him at the very least (if my self control didnt kick in fast enough)...
Old 05-30-2015, 05:32 PM
Superstock

Big_Jim59 is on a distinguished road
I gotta remember that head butt! What an awsome way to take down some jerk that wants to be the law.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:47 PM
SuperBike

kenmoore is on a distinguished road
She It!

What a scene, what chance do we have with idiots like that!

I will remember the head butt though, could come in handy.