Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

trying to give back to thread "Electrician/Appliance"

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 06:25 PM
Back Marker

Shane702 is on a distinguished road
trying to give back to thread "Electrician/Appliance"

hey guys... in the short 2 weeks i've been a member... I have been helped a ridiculous amount within nothing expected in return... This is the only way I know how to say thanks... I am an electrician in the union out here in vegas.. also I was an appliance technician for 2 years... any dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, cooktop, refrigertor or anything electrical(in your house, circuit problems, breakers etc) just ask here and I will gladly help you out... its the least I can try to do to give back, since I am learning everything about bikes from the forum and am no help there ... Thanks again!!
-shane
Old 07-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Squid

gotta_gofast is on a distinguished road
IBEW? What local?
Old 07-19-2012, 07:28 PM
SuperBike

HRCA#1 is on a distinguished road
Cool on the giveback, glad you were helped!
Old 07-20-2012, 05:19 AM
SuperBike

scottiemann is on a distinguished road
its refreshing to see a new member dedicate a thread to appreciate the help everyone here provides...

I have been a regular here since '07 and although I try and read more then I post, I try and make it a point to thank everyone that helps me...

to be completely honest, since Ive been a member here, Ive seen the people that come here with expectation of everything being handed to them on a silver platter and the people that are rude because they recieved advice that they didnt want to hear... they didnt last long

we are a tight-knit group striving to help eachother out and the people who have been here through the years have an emense amount of knowledge about pretty much every aspect of life..

in other words - welcome to the forum, im glad you had a pleasant first experience and have fun with the hawk, its a great bike.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Back Marker

Ibew 357 las Vegas, nv...and agreed Scottie...all the threads I've read(and I've spent hours and hours lol...I've been helped and it's something!ive seen a lot of people get helped by reading and then act like trash right after...already I know I've saved more than I can afford on here...being appreciative and being a ***** are two different things...karmas a b****..lol
-shane
Old 07-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by HRCA#1
Cool on the giveback, glad you were helped!
Thanks!the superhawk world and race world here in Vegas have all been way overboard with me and kindness and help.im very thankful for it and can't wait to get my bike next week the way it should be.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:44 AM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Shane702
being appreciative and being a ***** are two different things...karmas a b****..lol
-shane

Well said.

Boy could I have used you a few months ago. I had to replace the felt pads on the bottom of our washing machine. Total PITA!! The tub wash wobbling terrible. Not so sure I needed to do that but it's done. I think perfect leveling is key.
I appreciate your offer to contribute in any way possible. I'm sure someone will take you up on that offer!