SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/)
-   -   trying to give back to thread "Electrician/Appliance" (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/trying-give-back-thread-electrician-appliance-28813/)

Shane702 07-19-2012 06:25 PM

trying to give back to thread "Electrician/Appliance"

hey guys... in the short 2 weeks i've been a member... I have been helped a ridiculous amount within nothing expected in return... This is the only way I know how to say thanks... I am an electrician in the union out here in vegas.. also I was an appliance technician for 2 years... any dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, cooktop, refrigertor or anything electrical(in your house, circuit problems, breakers etc) just ask here and I will gladly help you out... its the least I can try to do to give back, since I am learning everything about bikes from the forum and am no help there ;)... Thanks again!!
-shane

gotta_gofast 07-19-2012 07:27 PM

IBEW? What local?

HRCA#1 07-19-2012 07:28 PM

Cool on the giveback, glad you were helped!

scottiemann 07-20-2012 05:19 AM

its refreshing to see a new member dedicate a thread to appreciate the help everyone here provides...

I have been a regular here since '07 and although I try and read more then I post, I try and make it a point to thank everyone that helps me...

to be completely honest, since Ive been a member here, Ive seen the people that come here with expectation of everything being handed to them on a silver platter and the people that are rude because they recieved advice that they didnt want to hear... they didnt last long

we are a tight-knit group striving to help eachother out and the people who have been here through the years have an emense amount of knowledge about pretty much every aspect of life..

in other words - welcome to the forum, im glad you had a pleasant first experience and have fun with the hawk, its a great bike.

Shane702 07-20-2012 10:37 PM

Ibew 357 las Vegas, nv...and agreed Scottie...all the threads I've read(and I've spent hours and hours lol...I've been helped and it's something!ive seen a lot of people get helped by reading and then act like trash right after...already I know I've saved more than I can afford on here...being appreciative and being a prick are two different things...karmas a b****..lol :)
-shane

Shane702 07-20-2012 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by HRCA#1 (Post 338217)
Cool on the giveback, glad you were helped!

Thanks!the superhawk world and race world here in Vegas have all been way overboard with me and kindness and help.im very thankful for it and can't wait to get my bike next week the way it should be.:)

Wolverine 07-21-2012 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Shane702 (Post 338354)
being appreciative and being a prick are two different things...karmas a b****..lol :)
-shane

Well said.

Boy could I have used you a few months ago. I had to replace the felt pads on the bottom of our washing machine. Total PITA!! The tub wash wobbling terrible. Not so sure I needed to do that but it's done. I think perfect leveling is key.
I appreciate your offer to contribute in any way possible. I'm sure someone will take you up on that offer! :thumbsup: