Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

They closed it lol

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 11:57 AM
Superstock

maverick is on a distinguished road
Wink They closed it lol

Originally Posted by Erik S.
Our God Fearing Forefathers are rolling in their graves.
Welcome to a secular nation founded by agnostics, deists and athiests.... NOT christians.

Thomas Paine-
"Take away from Genesis the belief that Moses was the author, on which only the strange belief that it is the word of God has stood, and there remains nothing of Genesis but an anonymous book of stories, fables, and traditionary or invented absurdities, or of downright lies."

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half of the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind."

John Adams-

"Have you considered that system of holy lies and pious frauds that has raged and triumphed for 1,500 years?"

"The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity. Nowhere in the Gospels do we find a precept for Creeds, Confessions, Oaths, Doctrines, and whole cartloads of other foolish trumpery that we find in Christianity."

Thomas Jefferson-
"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced an inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth."

Benjamin Franklin-
". . . Some books against Deism fell into my hands. . . It happened that they wrought an effect on my quite contrary to what was intended by them; for the arguments of the Deists, which were quoted to be refuted, appeared to me much stronger than the refutations; in short, I soon became a thorough Deist."
For those few and far between republicans which have a limited vocabulary, deists are essentially agnostic and most definitely NOT christians...

Abraham Lincoln (not a founding father of course)
Lincoln's first law partner, John T. Stuart, said of him: "He was an avowed and open infidel, and sometimes bordered on atheism. He went further against Christian beliefs and doctrines and principles than any man I have ever heard."

James Madison
"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for every noble enterprise."

Welcome to fourth grade US history fellas... The founding fathers hated christianity. And for good reason.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Back Marker

runrowdy is on a distinguished road
I thought we were playing nice. Oh well, It's probly best that it's closed. That thread could have gone on forever and ended up hurting someones feelings.

What was the original topic? Oh yeah, SUPERHAWKS BABY!!!!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:22 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
but I love flaming about politics!!! I thought that "anything and everything" goes in that section.....weak!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:24 PM
Superstock

maverick is on a distinguished road
Yeah I suppose I shouldn't instigate either... I probably lost any and all votes for hawk of the month already! :P
Old 04-13-2009, 01:08 PM
SuperBike

L8RGYZ is an unknown quantity at this point
What's life with out a spicy rebellion every once in a while?
Old 04-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Duc Hawk
SuperSport

Moto Man is on a distinguished road
Make the last statement then close thread, its the MO.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
To answer the question...They found him, Obscurebama that is...so no need to keep the thread going...We have a post ***** thread, and one is more than enough for the forum...

Now, if you would like to start a new thread with a new topic, or something that is not SH related, or would not fit in the Post ***** thread, then knock yourself out...

I have no problem with politics, or the lack there of, let's just keep it in the proper context and in the proper category...