Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Stolen 1998 Red Superhawk

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Now What?
Squid

98hvtr is on a distinguished road
Stolen 1998 Red Superhawk

Sad to say it but my bike was stolen last night. Red with carbon fiber Two Brothers high ups.
North Seattle area, keep an eye out and call police if you see it!

Thanks guys.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Enough already..... we know...... pick one damn place to post it please
Old 03-10-2013, 02:42 PM
MotoGP

smokinjoe73 is on a distinguished road
Aw man, always hate to hear that. Sorry man.

As I always do, and for your fellow hawkers, what were the circumstances. Was it locked, covered, alarmed? Key in bike? Where was it left?

I feel like this could help others to avoid the same fate.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:52 PM
GTS
Seasoned tech
SuperSport

GTS is on a distinguished road
So sorry to hear that. I hope it gets found. This is the 2nd SH stolen in the Seattle area in the last year that I know of.

Hawk don't be a douch. If you don't want to read the posts DON'T CLICK ON THEM!! He lost his pride and joy and is just trying to get maximum exposure to try to find it.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:59 PM
Banned
MotoGP

Keep your name calling to yourself.

When the same thread is posted in 4 different places at the same time I'm going to say enough is enough no matter what it is about, if you don't like it don't read my posts.

Last edited by 8541Hawk; 03-10-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:04 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

supermarto is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 8541Hawk

When the same thread is posted in 4 different places at the same time I'm going to say enough is enough no matter what it is about, if you don't like it don't read my posts.
+1

And if you are gonna insult the guy, at least spell "douche" correctly.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:58 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
Hope it is recovered in good shape even if you did breach internet forum etiquette by posting multiple times.
Oh the humanity!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:32 AM
MotoGP

Is it possible that he doesnt realize that the posts will all end up in the same place? I get the sense that he thinks he is addressing different groups of us.

Plus, I know exactly how he feels so will instantly forgive him being a little freaked out & acting wierd. I know I did.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:28 AM
GTS
Seasoned tech
SuperSport

Originally Posted by 8541Hawk

When you become a mod then you can do something about it. Until then let them deal with it. And when you're being a "douche" to other memebers especially when they are upset about something like getting their bike stolen then I'm going to call you a douche.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:31 AM
GTS
Seasoned tech
SuperSport

Originally Posted by smokinjoe73
Is it possible that he doesnt realize that the posts will all end up in the same place? I get the sense that he thinks he is addressing different groups of us.

Plus, I know exactly how he feels so will instantly forgive him being a little freaked out & acting wierd. I know I did.
I know not everyone looks at all the forums. Some people are more interested in some forums than others so it would make sense that not everyone is going to see it if he only posted it in one forum. In that I understand his logic. And yes they all scroll through the recent posts on the home page but unless someone checks the site on a hourly basis it's likely to be to far down that list to show up as well.

I hope it's found, though I don't have a lot of confidence in it.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GTS
I know not everyone looks at all the forums. Some people are more interested in some forums than others so it would make sense that not everyone is going to see it if he only posted it in one forum. In that I understand his logic. And yes they all scroll through the recent posts on the home page but unless someone checks the site on a hourly basis it's likely to be to far down that list to show up as well.

I hope it's found, though I don't have a lot of confidence in it.
Um... So, let me get this straight... When hawk points out what he thinks is wrong with what another member does, admittedly not in the most polite way... Then he's a douche...

When you point out what's wrong with what hawk posted... Then you're a ... (Feel free to fill in the blank yourself...)

And no, I'm not taking sides here... But your reply to hawk, complete with namecalling was at least as abrasive as hawks... So, pot... Meet kettle... Now, can we move on?

Hope the OP get the bike back, but I doubt it...
Old 03-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Banned
MotoGP

While I really just don't care it is funny that this post was missed: https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...53/#post350570

It was posted because there were 3 identical posts when I pulled up the forum that morning.

Then a few minutes later the OP posts the same cut and paste post again.

So yeah I was a little more blunt. But IMHO if this was so important maybe the OP should check the replies to what he had already posted.

So if you really feel the need to continue, knock yourself out....hope it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Though like I have said, I would post the exact same thing again if a member post the same thing over and over on the board.

Carry On.

Last edited by 8541Hawk; 03-11-2013 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:22 PM
MotoGP

Alright, knock it off you numbskulls. (moe)

So yeah, the mystery is what happened to the OP. And, does he think we are suspects since its a hawk forum? Why no more posts? Ponderous.

In all fairness, GTS, the logic of "I'll stop calling you a dummy when you stop being a dummy" is somewhat flawed.

We are all bikers here, and all hawkers, and all on the same side, like a military berricks, so remember the real enemy. (cagers)