Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Obamageddon!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 10:44 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow so someone with a different view isn't a REAL American? Funny I always thought that's what made MY country the greatest country in the world.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:53 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by superhawk22
Wow so someone with a different view isn't a REAL American? Funny I always thought that's what made MY country the greatest country in the world.
I never said you weren't American or entitled to your opinion. I said, based on your responses to my posts, you appear to be a bit light in the logic department. That's MY opinion.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:57 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just like a beat man, has to resort to personal attacks, that's logical.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:09 PM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
Hold on, what I miss?

I was waiting in line at the taco stand.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:09 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Just like a beat man, has to resort to personal attacks, that's logical.
Sorry you take it that way 'cause I don't know you, have anything against you. I hope you live long, prosper and get all the hot, 18 year old ***** you can handle.

I just believe I'm posting **** that's logical and reasoned if somewhat politically incorrect, and you are responding emotionally without logically addressing the issues I mention.

What happens to a first world country with a generous social welfare safety net if that country keeps admitting tens of millions of uneducated, unskilled, welfare eligible "immigrants". How many do you, personally, want to foot the bill for? Or is that just for the "rich" to pay for? What happens when you run our of "rich"?
Old 07-10-2009, 11:21 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by CentralCoaster
Hold on, what I miss?

I was waiting in line at the taco stand.
Tell you what. Want to learn what REAL racism is? And to keep it fair, we'll keep it proportional to what Americans have endured.

Organize 6 or 8 million sub-Saharan black Africans. Sneak them illegally into Mexico. 'Cause they just want a "better life". Are willing to do the jobs "Mexicans just won't do".

Lead a few hundred thousand of them in a march through downtown Mexico City. Marching under African flags. Demanding free bilingual education, free medical care, Mexican citizenship and voting rights.

Gee, do you think you might get called a bad word? Uh Huh.

If you survive the AK-47 bursts and don't get hacked to death by machetes, come back and give us your sanctimonius pontifications on the nature of racism.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:37 PM
SuperSport

That has nothing to do with it. Someone else being racist doesn't justify it from your end.

I don't like illegal immigration either, but I'm realistic, and I know that pounding your chest and blaming the border crossers is as good as pissing into the wind. Might feel gratifying while typing it on the internet I guess.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:38 PM
SuperSport

LOL, I bet you didn't support the Iraq war either. You unpatriotic coward.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:49 PM
RK1
MotoGP

That has nothing to do with it. Someone else being racist doesn't justify it from your end.

I don't like illegal immigration either, but I'm realistic, and I know that pounding your chest and blaming the border crossers is as good as pissing into the wind. Might feel gratifying while typing it on the internet I guess.
Like I said before, all I want to do with illegals is send them back where they belong.

If you lend/trust your car to your big brother, he gets drunk, leaves the car in the street with the window open and keys in the ignition and the car gets stolen?

He's big time responsible. Does change the fact that the guy who stole the car is a thief?

The government is big brother, the illegal alien is still the thief.

Last edited by RK1; 07-11-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:15 AM
RK1
MotoGP

OK. So if Mexicans don't want to give citizenship, voting rights, welfare and food stamps to 6 or 8 million dirt poor, uneducated black Africans, that means Mexicans are "racist"?

And since you don't want to be "racist" , heavens forefend, how many of the worlds 4.5 BILLION poor uneducated people do you want to wander into America for their welfare and food stamps and section 8 housing vouchers? Have you thought of a number?

Another 100 million, billion? all of them? at what number, if any, would it be OK cutting it off without being considered "racist"?

Guys like me might be willing to sign on to a deal. What's the number? How many poor, uneducated, unskilled, foreign language babbling welfare dependent people do you want to subsidize?

Last edited by RK1; 07-11-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:34 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
wow dude, we gonna have to go over this **** again?

What's your trade? If you were making more than $20K per year, I doubt any illegals are stealing your job.

Wetback is racist in the same way "wop" is. Any Mexican forum members on here? I bet they'd have something to say on the issue.

Illegal Alien is a federally, municipality, state, county, parish etc. mandated term describing a CRIMINAL.
By definition, they are CRIMINALS.
If you're a criminal, what's the first barrier you have to cross to commit a crime?
The desire to not be incriminated?
Screw that, you're already a criminal!
All your buddies are criminals!
Keep movin' on, brotha!
Next:
Wetback.
I'm fortunate, yes. My dad grew up up in a tiny SC milltown, the next to last kid of 11 progeny of a drunken millworker and his saintly wife. 9 kids made it through puberty. His Dad dies at 13. He scrabbles through life and somehow, by the grace of God, got into the USMA. After West Point, airborne Ranger school, 2 tours in Vietnam flying helicopters, etc. I'm a reasonably lower middle class kid. So I owe a good life to him. I'm not a wetback.
I feel for the wetbacks.
Life sucks to be in Mexico.
I took a vacation there once.
I'll NEVER go back.
You have gotta grasp this concept and hold it tight: Illegal Aliens are ILLEGAL!
The term has already been posted as it's origin.
It's as descriptive and perjorative as "redneck".
If you want to call me a redneck, that's fine, I won't "kick in your teeth" (internet tough guy talk).
And folks where I live, even though I was raised further south than they, often ask, "what parta north you from, boy?"
Job:
I've posted my resume.
I can do a wide variety of reasonbly well paying jobs.
All are well over $20K/ year in a normal economy.
But I can guarantee that all hourly wage workers would IMMEDIATELY see a pay raise if ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS would be deported.
The unemployment rate would be approaching zero.
I have never held a real "salary" job.
If someone would pay me $16/ hr. and plenty of water to pick cabbages, **** yeah! I'd do it!
I built 300 ft towers for the same money.
It's a harder job.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:49 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
The Germans weren't stupid...

... They kept all the skilled Jews as slaves. My Dad was stationed in Germany and my sister was born there. He was a speed bump for the Warsaw pact in the dark days of the Cold War.
I'm sure the illegals have ALL the good paying jobs maybe if it wasn't so hard to do it legally there wouldn't be as many illegals. Just ask my English friend how easy it is or should we keep him because he's not so dark? I'm not defending the fact that they're illegal but when we judge a whole group of people guess what. So easy to forget they're still people when we can blame them for all of our problems just like those damn jews in germany.
Dude, if the whole "underclass" was removed, don't you think that all the employers who are now forced to attract Americans to the same job would have to pay more? Provide better working conditions? And the same folks who would be attracted to those same jobs (I was a janitor, grocery bagger, landscaper, car washer etc. in my teens, BTW) would leave holes in the next tier that would have to be filled, etc. I'm not judging wetbacks except to the fact that they are criminals, every one of them, and need to be deported to not be an ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINAL.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:16 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
RK1, I appreciate you continuing to post. It would be much easier to just drop the subject because you are arguing to very dull tools. I could not agree with you more on most of the political issues discussed on this forum. I grew up in SoCal, and let me tell everyone, the Beaners down there are DESTROYING this country. I am only 26 and have seen a DRASTIC change in what were once great neighborhoods, turn to gang banging little fucksticks at every corner and smoke billowing peice of **** cars blaring mariachi music. I firlmly beilieve that there should be 30 ft high walls at our southern border with turrets. When you have lived in the midst of it you start to understand.

Why is it that Beeding heart Liberals don't understand each person on this planet needs Personal Responsibility? The ones that have it, the "Rich" and "Successful" are vilified, while the ones that don't, have 20 kids they can't afford and live off of welfare are championed?? The Liberal Mentality in this counrty today is the single biggest threat to our way of life as Americans.

Last edited by j shizzy wizzy; 07-11-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Superstock

Jim TT
The Liberal Mentality in this counrty today is the single biggest threat to our way of life as Americans.
No it is not.

It is the International banking system, Government, the Political system, big corporate interests; one of their tactics is to dived the people with contrived hot button issues and it works, We have the right to form militias, do you know of one? Right after the right to from militias is the right to bear arms; do you know of a militia that drills with rifles? It has gotten so bad that mass protesting is essentially band.

Last edited by Jim TT; 07-11-2009 at 10:02 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:02 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

I beg to differ.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 81
Size:  2.9 KBName:  popcorn.gif
Views: 81
Size:  2.9 KB
Old 07-11-2009, 10:05 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

Conservative values is what this country was founded on, and those values are the only ones that will maintain us.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Superstock

Jim TT
Wiz i added some words
Old 07-11-2009, 10:11 AM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

I agree with your points as well. People can mass protest all they want, the problem is that there aren't enough people that care to....yet. That will change soon. I was at my local Tea party, that was on a mass scale. Depending on your definition of "Militia" I would say yes. Big corporate interest is to make money, I have no problem with that as long as laws aren't broken and ethics aren't ignored. My fathers biz was incorporated, without that, if some ***** decided to sue him he could possibly lose everything. Corporations are essential for business to exist.

Last edited by j shizzy wizzy; 07-11-2009 at 10:21 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:06 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Official Mexican postage stamps. Brought to you by the folks who accuse Americans of being "racist".
Attached Thumbnails Obamageddon!-ph2005062903089.jpg  
Old 07-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Back Marker

Liquidogged is on a distinguished road
I'll repeat calls by other folks for everyone to stay calm. That said...

Let's look at history.

This country is built on the backs of immigrants. First the europeans, then african slaves, then the europeans again, now central and south americans. They come in, they take the shittiest jobs for the lowest money, build up a base of power, then move their people to higher positions. This is how America works. I think it's hilarious to say "if you don't like the way we do things here, then leave." Right back at you, fella. THIS IS HOW AMERICA WORKS. If you don't like it, leave.

LAN you make an interesting point that illegal aliens are inherently criminal because, well, they're here illegally. That's true. However, the colonists were doing some highly illegal **** when they founded this country. Not that I want illegal aliens in the country to do the same, but it just goes to show that following laws isn't necessarily the most productive course of action. Put yourself in their shoes. From our point of view a law is a law, but if you've got a family to feed... well, people are willing to do crazy ****. Not saying it's right, but there it is. I might add that even criminals have rights and should be treated fairly. Lumping a whole group of people into a group called 'wetbacks' and then just expecting the worst out of them isn't any more fair than giving them welfare and healthcare while they send the paychecks to mexico. In fact, not only is it unfair, it's arguably really really bigoted and racist. I'm not really making that argument - but that argument could be made.

It's only going to get worse too, as the economy continues to crap its pants. Immigration will continue to be a hot topic. May as well try to think about it objectively and remove the racist terminology from the debate. Wetback is a racist word. That doesn't make someone who uses it a racist, it just makes it a useless and divisive word to use. Use it if you like but it's not worth it. I laughed my *** off when someone (I don't remember who) started talking about "Political correctness." Is that what it's called when you leave out racist words that **** people off? If you take that line of reasoning to its logical conclusion, then anything bigoted or fascist or whatever becomes ok, because it's only "beeding heart liberals" who are concerned with "political correctness." I'd like to think that I don't need to provide any historical examples of how the end result of this line of reasoning ends with lines of poor hapless bastards going into concentration camps. No I'm not calling anyone a ****. We ran camps during WWII, remember?

History lesson over. Basically, if you're more concerned with expressing your "freedom" by being "politically incorrect" in your usage of terms and concepts that lots of people think are "racist as hell" then you should be prepared to have your comments about "logic" and "critical thinking" cause "beeding heart liberals" like me to "laugh softly into my beer and roll my eyes." Oh, and just because someone else is a big fat *** evil racist doesn't mean you're not. That's like me pissing on your lawn and saying "hey, look - that other guy took a **** on your porch!" Either way, it stinks.

I rest my case.

PS no I'm not callin anyone here a big fat *** evil racist.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:26 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Some relevant advice from one of my favorite Presidents;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ju4Gla2odw
Old 07-11-2009, 04:45 PM
RK1
MotoGP

88% of the guys who signed the Declaration of Independence were native born Americans.

The country has never been less than 88% native born Americans.

The notion that America was built on the "backs of immigrants" is bull.

Last edited by RK1; 07-11-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:58 PM
I don't need any Meds
Superstock

5150 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
Sorry you take it that way 'cause I don't know you, have anything against you. I hope you live long, prosper and get all the hot, 18 year old ***** you can handle.

I just believe I'm posting **** that's logical and reasoned if somewhat politically incorrect, and you are responding emotionally without logically addressing the issues I mention.

What happens to a first world country with a generous social welfare safety net if that country keeps admitting tens of millions of uneducated, unskilled, welfare eligible "immigrants". How many do you, personally, want to foot the bill for? Or is that just for the "rich" to pay for? What happens when you run our of "rich"?

i am sorry but we are out of rich. some thing has to change. i know people agree with america being the land of the free and give us your tired and poor.. but that was when we made stuff. you know what im saying? when we actually could put factory and textile labors to use. we no longer have a middle class or make anything. so guess what? america is no longer able to offer the liberty and freedoms we once were able to offer.

No longer can we harbor the worlds refugees. we are quickly going to become refugees ourself very shortly.

Please no more fighting here. chaos gets ruled by pre existing order. We need to under stand all the issue at hand.

1. we have no more real jobs to give. with out real jobs(trade items) we all the sudden have a gap in the near future of a class.. that time has now come.

2. with an open policy on borders that are outdated(based on the ability to accept them when it was written is now outdated due to current missing class elements to tax) we must revamp the laws until we are back on our feet solidly.

3. we must addrese the oil, trade and foriegn policy issues first and formost. with off shoring of a certian classes labor and livly hood addrsed right after.

4. we are a country that exports our view on freedoms and then enforces it with our military. our main economic export currently is military war fare. we can not continue to make our living solely on the *** kicking of another nation and then paying for what we blow up.

please do not be side tracked with border issues and other things. there are much much larger issues at stake here. some of you are fierce on this forum and i commend you. but please take a wider view and get behind a issue that will make a ripple that is felt far and wide from the least amount of action. think reganomics. trickle down theory. i know it has its flaws to but you have to have a plan and you have to start at the point of insertion that will have the greatest impact so as to maximize positive change for us all.

Best book for all of you is "The Art of War" things are changing. you can change with them or be crushed by them or you can stand against them properly armed with a correct mentality to fight a good fight. i wish you all luck.

The time has come. it is the end of days. those of you who know some one old enough that watched ww2 unfold and the events leading to it should talk to them. others of you need to read your cival war history. not just for our country but for all countrys who have engaged in cival war. study both sides and see the outcomes and the mentalty of each party going into the disagreement.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:59 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Liquidogged
I'll repeat calls by other folks for everyone to stay calm. That said...

Let's look at history.

This country is built on the backs of immigrants. First the europeans, then african slaves, then the europeans again, now central and south americans. They come in, they take the shittiest jobs for the lowest money, build up a base of power, then move their people to higher positions. This is how America works. I think it's hilarious to say "if you don't like the way we do things here, then leave." Right back at you, fella. THIS IS HOW AMERICA WORKS. If you don't like it, leave.

LAN you make an interesting point that illegal aliens are inherently criminal because, well, they're here illegally. That's true. However, the colonists were doing some highly illegal **** when they founded this country. Not that I want illegal aliens in the country to do the same, but it just goes to show that following laws isn't necessarily the most productive course of action. Put yourself in their shoes. From our point of view a law is a law, but if you've got a family to feed... well, people are willing to do crazy ****. Not saying it's right, but there it is. I might add that even criminals have rights and should be treated fairly. Lumping a whole group of people into a group called 'wetbacks' and then just expecting the worst out of them isn't any more fair than giving them welfare and healthcare while they send the paychecks to mexico. In fact, not only is it unfair, it's arguably really really bigoted and racist. I'm not really making that argument - but that argument could be made.

It's only going to get worse too, as the economy continues to crap its pants. Immigration will continue to be a hot topic. May as well try to think about it objectively and remove the racist terminology from the debate. Wetback is a racist word. That doesn't make someone who uses it a racist, it just makes it a useless and divisive word to use. Use it if you like but it's not worth it. I laughed my *** off when someone (I don't remember who) started talking about "Political correctness." Is that what it's called when you leave out racist words that **** people off? If you take that line of reasoning to its logical conclusion, then anything bigoted or fascist or whatever becomes ok, because it's only "beeding heart liberals" who are concerned with "political correctness." I'd like to think that I don't need to provide any historical examples of how the end result of this line of reasoning ends with lines of poor hapless bastards going into concentration camps. No I'm not calling anyone a ****. We ran camps during WWII, remember?

History lesson over. Basically, if you're more concerned with expressing your "freedom" by being "politically incorrect" in your usage of terms and concepts that lots of people think are "racist as hell" then you should be prepared to have your comments about "logic" and "critical thinking" cause "beeding heart liberals" like me to "laugh softly into my beer and roll my eyes." Oh, and just because someone else is a big fat *** evil racist doesn't mean you're not. That's like me pissing on your lawn and saying "hey, look - that other guy took a **** on your porch!" Either way, it stinks.

I rest my case.

PS no I'm not callin anyone here a big fat *** evil racist.
I kept arguing over the wetback slur to have some fun, examine some attitudes and make a point.

In the above paragraphs you make that point as well as I ever could.

What's important to you is not that America secure its borders and demand respect for its laws.

Not that Americans protect, defend and preserve their country, culture and way of life.

What is really, really important to you is that we chose our words carefully so as not to offend the tender sensibilities of the people who spit in your face when they barged in here, and who guffaw behind your back when they hear you scolding fellow Americans for calling them a "bad" word.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Squid
Squid

thumper61713 is on a distinguished road
Talking Conclusion: The US should pull out of Washington.

Originally Posted by Circuit_Burner
Rebellion is comming and Im already organizing a militia.
Ive been saying this **** for years, and its been self evident for at least 10.
This guys it spot-on.
Inflation is going to rise faster than my pecker when I watch ****.
And that is because of the stimulus (spendulus, porkulus) bill ALONE.
Then, factor in the way they are printing money at the Ft Worth texas federal money presses, with NO backing .... that alone would cause this too.
So, its inflation X2.
Everything from food to auto parts, to toys and tampons is going to spike like you have never seen in your wildest nightmares soon.
The only way to clean up this nation is a revolt on washington.
Kick out and proscute evereyone in congress and the supreme court, and chase the rest to the hills.
An interesting letter in the Australian Shooter Magazine this week,
which I quote: "If you consider that there has been an average of
160,000 troops in the Iraq Theater of operations during the past 22
months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate
of 60 per 100,000 soldiers.

The firearm death rate in Washington, DC is 80.6 per 100,000 for the
same period. That means you are about 25 per cent more likely to be
shot and killed in the US capital, which has some of the strictest
gun control laws in the US , than you are in Iraq.

Conclusion: The US should pull out of Washington.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:48 AM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by thumper61713
An interesting letter in the Australian Shooter Magazine this week,
which I quote: "If you consider that there has been an average of
160,000 troops in the Iraq Theater of operations during the past 22
months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate
of 60 per 100,000 soldiers.

The firearm death rate in Washington, DC is 80.6 per 100,000 for the
same period. That means you are about 25 per cent more likely to be
shot and killed in the US capital, which has some of the strictest
gun control laws in the US , than you are in Iraq.

Conclusion: The US should pull out of Washington.
The author of that letter has a good point about the danger of serving in Iraq vs. living in D.C. but U.S. KIA in Iraq for the past 22 months is about 500. Don't know where the 2112 figure came from.

Last edited by RK1; 07-13-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:49 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by RK1
I kept arguing over the wetback slur to have some fun, examine some attitudes and make a point.

In the above paragraphs you make that point as well as I ever could.

What's important to you is not that America secure its borders and demand respect for its laws.

Not that Americans protect, defend and preserve their country, culture and way of life.

What is really, really important to you is that we chose our words carefully so as not to offend the tender sensibilities of the people who spit in your face when they barged in here, and who guffaw behind your back when they hear you scolding fellow Americans for calling them a "bad" word.
Ok, I see what you're saying, but I think you're missing my point. My point is not that we need to be careful of how we say things because of people's feelings or sensibilities. I think that if you're not careful about how you say things then it can defeat your argument before it's even made, because it can make your logic sound like it's being affected by your emotions. You've got it a little backwards actually - rather than crying about the emotions of illegal aliens, I'm actually wondering if YOUR emotions are preventing you from considering all points of view.

It's obvious that you love your country, and I'm in agreement with that. Despite my playing devil's advocate, I do too. But if a discussion about important issues like immigration is too emotionally charged, then you can't get to the level-headed state of mind that you need to in order to consider the problems objectively. So I'm not worried that your word choice is going to offend someone as much as I wonder if it shows how much your emotion is dominating your logical faculties.

So basically, the more heated you get, the tougher your words, the less convinced I am that you are giving a serious, unprejudiced, even handed account of the situation. That's just my 2 cents though.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Back Marker

Originally Posted by 5150
i am sorry but we are out of rich. some thing has to change. i know people agree with america being the land of the free and give us your tired and poor.. but that was when we made stuff. you know what im saying? when we actually could put factory and textile labors to use. we no longer have a middle class or make anything. so guess what? america is no longer able to offer the liberty and freedoms we once were able to offer.

No longer can we harbor the worlds refugees. we are quickly going to become refugees ourself very shortly.
That's a good point. We now have a service based economy instead of an industrial, production based economy. Our middle class is shrinking and under intense pressure. We are no longer in a position to accept all the immigrants who want to come here. I pointed out earlier that we always have, and that's part of America, but you are correct in saying that it can't continue like it has.

Getting away from immigration, this is why I like the renewable energy push. Lots of folks are complaining because they feel it's going to make energy too expensive, but that's shortsighted. I'm poor as hell but I can't let my personal economic situation control my viewpoint on everything. Energy is going to get more and more expensive no matter what - it's just getting harder to get the fuel. (see: Iraq war.) If we invest in renewable energy now that means America can lead again, on something really important. We can prosper as a nation by not only being energy independent, but also by exporting our materials, tools, and knowledge around the world. We can MAKE things again, and by investing in it now we can be sure that we are making the BEST, most USEFUL things.

If we combine serious, sustainable industry development like clean energy with immigration reform that is tough, fair, and treats everyone like human beings, then this country can do well again. Life is going to change, it's going to get harder, for sure. But it doesn't have to get worse. Sometimes a harder life is better. Give me the honorable life of hard work, of living in a free America that doesn't wage war to meet the needs of her people. Give me the America that is respected and looked up to, that leads by example. Like we used to.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:49 PM
I don't need any Meds
Superstock

5150 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Liquidogged
That's a good point. We now have a service based economy instead of an industrial, production based economy. Our middle class is shrinking and under intense pressure. We are no longer in a position to accept all the immigrants who want to come here. I pointed out earlier that we always have, and that's part of America, but you are correct in saying that it can't continue like it has.

Getting away from immigration, this is why I like the renewable energy push. Lots of folks are complaining because they feel it's going to make energy too expensive, but that's shortsighted. I'm poor as hell but I can't let my personal economic situation control my viewpoint on everything. Energy is going to get more and more expensive no matter what - it's just getting harder to get the fuel. (see: Iraq war.) If we invest in renewable energy now that means America can lead again, on something really important. We can prosper as a nation by not only being energy independent, but also by exporting our materials, tools, and knowledge around the world. We can MAKE things again, and by investing in it now we can be sure that we are making the BEST, most USEFUL things.

If we combine serious, sustainable industry development like clean energy with immigration reform that is tough, fair, and treats everyone like human beings, then this country can do well again. Life is going to change, it's going to get harder, for sure. But it doesn't have to get worse. Sometimes a harder life is better. Give me the honorable life of hard work, of living in a free America that doesn't wage war to meet the needs of her people. Give me the America that is respected and looked up to, that leads by example. Like we used to.
Thank you for being able to see the larger issues! every one needs to get on the same over all page. The people need to actually sit down and make a real decision on the major changes that need to be made to re gain world leadership. again not by beating the **** out of every one who disagrees with the current federal policies. but by actually being good hearted, honest people that don't molest kids, steal because we think no one is looking, actually fear God or understand that this country was founded on a God belief system, and not push our freedoms into other well running nations faces.

It is honestly not that hard to be honest. or is it? see before the loss of our biggest tax base(middle class workers and employers) we had a decent working way of life. then slowly our liberty's were encroached upon at home while we "liberated" others in parts of the world. Now it is nice that woman can work, and vote, and the blacks are free from forced labor; but while the freedoms for some increased beyond comprehension as a whole we were slowly being ratcheted down.

and every time we have a crazy guy with a gun rob a bank or some dip **** release some chemical agent in some part of the world, or some pirates rob a merchant vessel they go into panic mode at home here in the good old U.S.A and wham down comes the ratchet again.

the stage is really set as it was in 1930 germany. freedoms being lost, jobless rate at a all time high, economic melt down, shrinking classes, and bail out by the goverment of private sector. then the private sector bailing out on its debts. how long before 1 the people rise, or 2 another hitlet does?

Please stay focused on the big pictures guys. Immigration is a problem, yes. but it is not the big picture problem to wash away all our liberty erasing handlers.

I want every one who reads this to honestly sit down tonight and think back 1, 5 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 400 years of america. look at your history books and really look close at every event that shaped america. truly look and see if we had lost a cival war where would we be? if we had lost to the king? where would we be? if we had not adopted some of the foriegn policy we did where would america be? if we stood up for our cival rights and libertys instead of agreeing because one nut did something we should all be man handled and wrangled into submission before we ever even spoke up agianst anything.

there is a awesome quote in one of our members tag lines by a great man and it says.

freedom is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch. "LIBERTY" IS a well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote.

People sit down and really think about your country tonight. where are we headed if this current course is left unchecked?