Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Obamageddon!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 11:40 AM
SuperSport

CentralCoaster is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
Here is why you're wrong;

"Mexican" is not a race, it's a nationality. There are Mexicans (about 10%) who are as white as the residents of Stockholm, Dusseldorf or Dublin. If they got caught swimming the Rio Grande, they'd still be called "wetback".
GMAFB. Maybe you should look up race in a dictionary.

I tell you what, go down to the local police station, find a Mexican looking cop, and call him a wetback and see what happens. Your argument is ridiculous, but you can go on believing it.

Last edited by CentralCoaster; 07-10-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:50 AM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by superhawk22
The reason he's giving out money for windmills and solar isn't to bankrupt us it's so we don't rely on countries that don't like us to keep things running. We were the front runners in technology and if we don't get back on top we will be left behind, the world is looking for other means of energy and we should be the ones to make it an affordable option which will bring jobs and money back to this country.
I agree that we should invest in these technologies, but now is not the time. When money is tight, you work harder, pinch your pennies, and reduce your expenses. You don't go on a spending spree.

You can't buy your way out of debt.

I find his involvement in GM disturbing as well. Taking over a company, extracting all the profitable parts out of it, and then giving all the useless leftovers to the people who were invested in it with loans or stocks, so they can liquidate those leftovers on the open market.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:15 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
Real Racism.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/61950

http://www.alternet.org/story/46855/

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...1,414328.story

http://www.rense.com/general77/ethn.htm

http://www.infowars.com/articles/imm...acks_in_la.htm

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2007/...n-los-angeles/

When an Anglo Gabacho calls illegal Mexicans "wetbacks", that is terribly "racist"! But when "unauthorized immigrants" are murdering American citizens? No big deal, not newsworthy for TV. Move along, nothing to see here. Don't want to sound like a "racist" Gabacho so just shut the f*ck up.

Mexico's federal stamp series;
So true.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:29 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CentralCoaster

I tell you what, go down to the local police station, find a Mexican looking cop, and call him a wetback and see what happens. Your argument is ridiculous, but you can go on believing it.
RK1 doesn't need my help, but let me try this on for size.

The "Mexican looking cop" isn't a wetback. So why would you suggest this?

He's an American of Hispanic descent who is on the right side of the law (we'll assume) and is paying taxes and spending his money in America.

A wetback is an illegal alien who is living in squalor in an insect infested house w/ 4-10 people in a room, being driven in an unregistered/uninsured van w/ 14 other of his buddies to take minimum wage jobs away from poor people who ARE Americans and depressing the wage scale for ALL Americans who are on an hourly wage. He is much more likely to commit a crime than a poor American and sends most of his earnings to Mexico, while simultaneously draining the public resources of the American community in which he resides.

The wetback deserves his moniker, whatever connotation it may have and the "Mexican looking cop" does not.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:34 PM
SuperSport

Taking minimum wage jobs away? LOL.

Blame the American citizens that hire them, or the American law enforcement that doesn't prosecute or deter it enough. Do you really expect the guy working in a field 10 hours a day and sending all his money home to feed his family in a 3rd-world country to have a guilty conscience and go back home so that he can preserve your way of living?

Your stereotyping tells me pretty clearly what you think of lower class people. Personally, after living in central CA and San Diego for 10 years, I know there's plenty of poor white people, but I've never seen one working the fields, nor have I seen a "wetback" panhandling at a busy intersection.

That food on your table was harvested by low-wage Mexicans and "wetbacks" because a rich white dude wanted to increase his profit margin. Welcome to the division of class, luckily you're on the right side of it.

Old 07-10-2009, 03:50 PM
SuperSport

Hey look, here's some illegal Chinese guys stealing American jobs while building your railroad:

And here's some Filipino immigrants stealing jobs in the sugar plantations of Hawaii:

Old 07-10-2009, 04:26 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

please answer the question

(snipped ad-hominem/strawman nonsense)
The "Mexican looking cop" isn't a wetback. So why would you suggest this?
Old 07-10-2009, 05:11 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road

I don't need the dictionary. I know Mexico is about 35% Mezo-American, about 10% white and about 55% mestizo. Which race is the "Mexican" one?

Go to the police station, find the blue eyed, blond haired cop and call him a "****** **** sucker" and see what happens.

Does that mean "****** **** sucker" is racist?

It's very simple. If you're a white guy who doesn't wish to be thought of as a **** sucker, don't suck ****.

If you're a Mexican who doesn't wish to be considered a wetback, don't come here illegally.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:32 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Taking minimum wage jobs away? LOL.

Blame the American citizens that hire them, or the American law enforcement that doesn't prosecute or deter it enough. Do you really expect the guy working in a field 10 hours a day and sending all his money home to feed his family in a 3rd-world country to have a guilty conscience and go back home so that he can preserve your way of living?

Your stereotyping tells me pretty clearly what you think of lower class people. Personally, after living in central CA and San Diego for 10 years, I know there's plenty of poor white people, but I've never seen one working the fields, nor have I seen a "wetback" panhandling at a busy intersection.

That food on your table was harvested by low-wage Mexicans and "wetbacks" because a rich white dude wanted to increase his profit margin. Welcome to the division of class, luckily you're on the right side of it.

We're partly in agreement here. All I want to do with the folks here illegally is send them home. What I'd like to do with the Americans who hire them and the politicians who refuse to enforce the law is something I better not discuss on a public forum.

The "we need illegals to pick our food" is utter bullshit. Agribusiness needs illegals, subsidized by taxpayer funded social services, to socialize their labor cost and maximize their profits.

The labor cost of produce is 6% of the supermarket cost. They could hire Americans, pay them three times as much and your dollar head of cabbage would cost a big, fat, fugging $1.12.

Last edited by RK1; 07-10-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:51 PM
Squid

ima98chickenhawk is on a distinguished road
what does GMAFB mean? and why are we only limiting this argument to mexicans? lets include blacks too then when we meet i wont be the only one kicking your teeth out the back of your neck.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Squid

what happened to give me your poor and your weak? your sick and hungry? i cant bevlieve this page started by bashing obama and now its just about bashing mexicans. what the ****.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Squid

ooooohhhhhh give me a ******* break thats what it means haha i was kinda too pissed to think at the moment.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:16 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by ima98chickenhawk
what does GMAFB mean? and why are we only limiting this argument to mexicans? lets include blacks too then when we meet i wont be the only one kicking your teeth out the back of your neck.
I don't know any black people who are illegal.

You might want to check a few things out before kicking teeth.

http://www.alternet.org/story/46855/

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...1,414328.story

http://www.infowars.com/articles/imm...acks_in_la.htm

http://www.rense.com/general77/ethn.htm

And this man will school you;

http://theterryandersonshow.com/

http://www.newsweek.com/id/61950

Last edited by RK1; 07-10-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:51 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RK1
I don't know any black people who are illegal
I guess you've never been to Florida Weither or not you're legal doesn't make you a good or bad person and it may not be racist but it is a bit bigoted.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:54 PM
MotoGP

I agree that we should invest in these technologies, but now is not the time. When money is tight, you work harder, pinch your pennies, and reduce your expenses. You don't go on a spending spree.

You can't buy your way out of debt.

I find his involvement in GM disturbing as well. Taking over a company, extracting all the profitable parts out of it, and then giving all the useless leftovers to the people who were invested in it with loans or stocks, so they can liquidate those leftovers on the open market.
Never heard the expression you have to spend money to make money, we need to work harder and smarter.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:05 PM
I could ride in
SuperBike

I guess I'm a bigot then...

I guess you've never been to Florida Weither or not you're legal doesn't make you a good or bad person and it may not be racist but it is a bit bigoted.

If being bigoted means I want the ~3,000 illegal aliens that are in my county deported out of it NOW so I can find a reasonable wage job in this shitty economy where it's around 14% unemployment. And I'd like the wetbacks repatriated in Chiapas.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:26 PM
RK1
MotoGP

I have been to Florida but live in L.A. One of my three best friends was born in Havana, escaped with family at age thirteen. One of the other two was born and raised in Compton, Ca. Third guy's a transplanted Kentucky hillbilly.

Illegal alien is an official government status. Wetback is slang and derogatory. Not racist or bigoted either if the people you're describing are illegal.

Is it bigoted to use slang like "conman", or a "rip off artist"? Maybe, unless discussing someone who actually is one.

PS Am I gonna get in trouble for typing "hillbilly"? I hope I didn't offend anyone from the Hillbilly American Legal Defense Fund.

Last edited by RK1; 07-10-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:39 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LineArrayNut
If being bigoted means I want the ~3,000 illegal aliens that are in my county deported out of it NOW so I can find a reasonable wage job in this shitty economy where it's around 14% unemployment. And I'd like the wetbacks repatriated in Chiapas.
The really shitty part of this collapse started two years ago. The best of "them" and the most talented of "them" knew they could cut their losses, take their tools south of the border and do better economically there than here. Nafta handed it to them and if you haven't been down there lately, it's the white boys China. You should bring a lot of cash.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:47 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 doesn't need my help, but let me try this on for size.
Thanx for the props, LAN, but I'll take all the help I can get. I'm behind enemy lines!
Old 07-10-2009, 09:27 PM
SuperBike

k-d-williams is on a distinguished road
Just caught back up on this thread. I have to say, RK1 & LineArrayNut share my thoughts and views.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:45 PM
MotoGP

VTRsurfer is on a distinguished road
If anyone wants to check out extreme "racism" or bigotry, just look to Mexico's Southern border. And their government is always bitching to our government to treat illegals better.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:02 PM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by RK1
I have been to Florida but live in L.A. One of my three best friends was born in Havana, escaped with family at age thirteen. One of the other two was born and raised in Compton, Ca. Third guy's a transplanted Kentucky hillbilly.

Illegal alien is an official government status. Wetback is slang and derogatory. Not racist or bigoted either if the people you're describing are illegal.

Is it bigoted to use slang like "conman", or a "rip off artist"? Maybe, unless discussing someone who actually is one.

PS Am I gonna get in trouble for typing "hillbilly"? I hope I didn't offend anyone from the Hillbilly American Legal Defense Fund.
Guess you miss understood me, you said you didn't know of any ilegal blacks well they come off boats and are called hatians but we send them home and keep the cubans, why not sure. Not sure how a derogatory slang isn't racist or bigoted but your veiws by defanition are.

Last edited by superhawk22; 07-10-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:12 PM
MotoGP

I'm sure the illegals have ALL the good paying jobs maybe if it wasn't so hard to do it legally there wouldn't be as many illegals. Just ask my English friend how easy it is or should we keep him because he's not so dark? I'm not defending the fact that they're illegal but when we judge a whole group of people guess what. So easy to forget they're still people when we can blame them for all of our problems just like those damn jews in germany.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:17 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Guess you miss understood me, you said you didn't know of any ilegal blacks well they come off boats and are called hatians but we send them home and keep the cubans, why not sure. Not sure how a derogatory slang isn't racist or bigotrd but your veiws by defanition are.
I don't think I misunderstood you at all. For starters there are more illegal alien Mexicans in Southern California than there are Haitians on planet earth.

Federal law says Cubans who make landfall get green cards and Haitians don't. Take it up with Obama and the Dem house and senate, they control the entire FedGov.

How could derogatory slang not be racist? Assuming you and are both Euro-America white folks, and you called me a "racist" or an "*******", that would be derogatory, I can't for the life of me figure out how it would be "racist".

Can you?
Old 07-10-2009, 10:22 PM
MotoGP

One main difference anyone can be an ******* or racist and that law was in effect long before this admin.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:25 PM
RK1
MotoGP

One main difference anyone can be an ******* or racist and that law was in effect long before this admin.
Lots of folks on this forum heavy heavy on emotion, light on logic and critical thinking.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:28 PM
MotoGP

I don't think I've shown any emotion and nothing but logic but whatever floats your boat.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:30 PM
MotoGP

Like I said any man or woman in this world can be a racist or an ******* the word wetback narrows it down to one group of people that is all.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:36 PM
SuperSport

What's your trade? If you were making more than $20K per year, I doubt any illegals are stealing your job.

Wetback is racist in the same way "wop" is. Any Mexican forum members on here? I bet they'd have something to say on the issue.

Last edited by CentralCoaster; 07-10-2009 at 10:46 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:38 PM
RK1
MotoGP

Originally Posted by k-d-williams
Just caught back up on this thread. I have to say, RK1 & LineArrayNut share my thoughts and views.
Thanks, KD. Always had you figured for a good man, real American and a brother.

Surfer;

Absolutely right. Men caught sneaking through the southern Mexican border (a felony under Mexican law) are robbed, beaten and sentenced to 6 months hard labor then deported. Women are robbed, raped, sentenced to 6 months hard labor and deported.

Mexico is orders of magnitude more racist than the U.S. More a continuum than defined lines. The 10% Spanish white, the sons of Cortez, run Mexico.

They own it, everything and everybody in it. Taller light skinned mestizos can do pretty well. Shorter, dark skinned mestizos, not so much.

Pure blood Mezo-American Indians are treated like dog ****. That's why they risk their lives to get out of the racist, corrupt and dysfunctional shithole called Mexico.

If Americans really cared they'd send them back- each with an M-16 and a Beretta M9 so they could kill the ************* who oppress them.

Last edited by RK1; 07-10-2009 at 10:48 PM.