Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Lindemann Engineering

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Lindemann Engineering

Apparently Jim sold the shop to Ed Sorbo and they are moving it to Redlands in Southern California:

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=43114

New Owner, New Address For Lindemann Engineering

Jan 20, 2011, ©Copyright 2011, Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.

From a press release issued by Lindemann Engineering:

Lindemann Engineering Teams With Ed Sorbo, EDventure Racing

Suspension guru Jim Lindemann is a genius, an engineer and an artist. Racer and tuner Ed Sorbo is serious, structured and methodical. Together, they create an operation that helps you become a winner.

Lindemann Engineering is under new management, as long time customer and sponsored LE racer Sorbo has partnered with Lindemann to create an operation that will take Lindemann Engineering into the future.

Sorbo first started working with Lindemann in 1998 and has been a loyal customer ever since. Lindemann, in turn, has sponsored Sorbo’s racing adventures, which have taken him to the podium of the AMA 250GP class.

“I can’t think of a better person than Ed to carry on Lindemann Engineering’s reputation for quality and service – and to keep the race wins coming!” Lindemann says.

“Everything Jim has taught me made sense,” Sorbo says. “Whenever I followed his path, my bike worked better and I went faster.”

Sorbo has purchased Lindemann Engineering, while retaining Lindemann as a consultant and partner. In January, Sorbo will move the business into a new location in Southern California. Lindemann Engineering will operate independently of – but in conjunction with – EDventure Racing.

The Goal: To use the same understanding of suspension dynamics that have always been the hallmarks of Lindemann Engineering to produce the suspension solution you need – with outstanding customer service.

The phone number will remain the same, (408) 371-6151, as is the email, jim@le-suspension.com. Our new shipping address is: Lindemann Engineering, 752 E. Lugonia Suite #117, Redlands, CA 92374.