Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

KC been busy.....New Toy

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 01:59 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
That would be SO cool, but maybe this here Uzi would be even better--easier to manage while navigating the other cager morons.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5204/uzi001rj4.jpg
Old 06-02-2008, 06:09 PM
Superstock

MUHerdFan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by kickinchicken996
They can look as hard as they want, they will never find all of my guns, nor will they ever take them!! I would die for the right to keep my guns, just as I put my life on the line to protect the rights of the sorry SOB's that want to take my guns...Kind of mixed up don't ya think??
I have a C&R FFL, so the ATF is allowed to inspect my stuff at any time. Randy, my username on AR15.com and Shotgunworld is BullsandClays. I haven't posted anything there as I just use it for research. I'm concentrating on loading ammo for guns that I haven't made time to shoot, such as the M1 that I bought a long time ago, or the Remington M40, or the Steyr-Mannlicher, or......

I'm paying more attention to the Supreme Court these days, who are finally going to make a ruling on individual rights for gun ownership in the US. I could care less about our current presidential nominees. As far as I'm concerned, we are back to flipping coins for the winning idiot, like the Bush/Gore election year.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:53 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MUHerdFan
I have a C&R FFL, so the ATF is allowed to inspect my stuff at any time. Randy, my username on AR15.com and Shotgunworld is BullsandClays. I haven't posted anything there as I just use it for research. I'm concentrating on loading ammo for guns that I haven't made time to shoot, such as the M1 that I bought a long time ago, or the Remington M40, or the Steyr-Mannlicher, or......

I'm paying more attention to the Supreme Court these days, who are finally going to make a ruling on individual rights for gun ownership in the US. I could care less about our current presidential nominees. As far as I'm concerned, we are back to flipping coins for the winning idiot, like the Bush/Gore election year.
I must agree with you on this one, Supreme Court is scurry for sure!

If they want to keep us from shooting, all they have to do is jack the price of ammo through the roof...LOL...I haven't reloaded in a long damn time, and back then it was 30-30 and 9mm...I am looking to invest in the equiptment to do the job right, and the first thing I'll start loading is the .223
Old 06-02-2008, 07:02 PM
SuperBike

killer5280 is on a distinguished road
The Supreme Court scares me. It is clear not only from the Constitution, but also from the collected writings of the founding dudes that the 2nd amendment enumerates an individual right to keep and bear arms, the main purpose of which is so that an armed citizenry can corral a rogue government if necessary. The Supreme Court can say whatever it wants, and they will probably rule that the 2nd amendment denotes an individual right WITH CERTAIN LIMITATIONS (just like the UN, which ostensibly permits everything but then qualifies it out of existence), and then go on to say that certain restrictions are probably in order, thereby setting the stage for gun bans, probably orchestrated at the federal level but carried out under the guise of local laws. All this stuff, like the PATRIOT Act was in 2001, is already on paper and ready to go.
Frankly, the fake conservatives on the Supreme Court, like the fake conservative in the White House, scare me to death.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Cool