Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Core Dump

Old 10-15-2009, 08:12 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Core Dump

Today I worked for a young man that has been with me- hired/fired re-hired under probation and florished. When he was scattered he had methead partner that would do anything to **** with John's head.

Finally dumb bitch habits catch up with her - 12 misdem incidences of theft by CC - 2 felony. One year in state jail.

All of the sudden after the child is unencumbered by this bullshit - father and son both flourish.

Bitch gets out of prison two weeks ago, files two requests to me for child support, serves him with four restraining orders, refuses to turn the kid over one night last week. . . so today we lowered the hammer.

I got up for this one at 0500. I was one of 12 wits that showed up for him and the kid. Eight ******* hours in court and they folded their tent. The show of force was all in John's favor but the princess was the major part of her undoing. At the end of the day the judge showed her what her ******* looked like if it was turned inside out. Told her not to come back. Awarded reverse attorney fees to John's attorney for frivilous pursuit.

While the hearings were in progress I happened to catch his attorney in the hall taking a break. We talked frankly about John, his talents, his family situation and his kid. At the end of the day he confided in me that it was the spirit of that conversation that drove him to modified visitation and scheduling. The stack goes up from there.

She now has child support payments - Nov 1 she will have two of them due.

She is banned from any direct contact with him or the kid other than the visitation agreement. She is responsible for paying for health insurance for the kid. She works at Goodwill.

This was not a good day for the other side. The judge made sure of that - scolding both her and her attorney for motions that were denied two weeks ago and orders that were not followed.

The bitch will have her drug-craven' *** back in prison by Christmas.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Superstock

AngryOlaf is on a distinguished road
Very cool of you to put in all that court time for your employee. Glad to hear it all went well!
Old 10-16-2009, 05:57 PM
SuperBike

k-d-williams is on a distinguished road
For those who don't know Doug (Nuhawk) on a personal level, this is just the kind of person he is. He would give you the shirt off his back or the last dollar in his wallet if you needed it. Doug is a loyal, trustworthy and in general, a man of good character!

Glad to call him my friend. I know he would be there for me if i needed it.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:12 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by k-d-williams
For those who don't know Doug (Nuhawk) on a personal level, this is just the kind of person he is. He would give you the shirt off his back or the last dollar in his wallet if you needed it. Doug is a loyal, trustworthy and in general, a man of good character!

Glad to call him my friend. I know he would be there for me if i needed it.
I've never met Doug in person, but based on 2+ years of reading his posts, I'd bet my truck, bikes and guns that your assessment of his character is spot on.

Last edited by RK1; 10-16-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:51 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RK1
I've never met Doug in person, but based on 2+ years of reading his posts, I'd bet my truck, bikes and guns that your assessment of his character is spot on.
(Altough I have no truck, so I'll have to bet my GT2 instead...)