Batter Up!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 05:49 PM
RK1
MotoGP

RK1 is on a distinguished road
Batter Up!

quark!

Last edited by RK1; 12-04-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:45 PM
SuperSport

Crashrat is on a distinguished road
Nice shot, man.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:29 PM
2nd mouse gets the cheese
SuperBike

Little_Horse is on a distinguished road
pink....pink...pink

lol, I love it when cowards get it comin
Old 08-13-2010, 12:44 AM
SuperSport

Stumpy is on a distinguished road
you know I cant stand for that ****. one time I had my two kids in the car in Madison and a buch came up to me like that. Covered my window with a rug so I could not see. just so happened that I had my 357 along that day as I was getting use to it before deer hunting. I had it loaded up and was out the door to clear my window so I could just get out of there. No one comes before my kids. one guy said its not loaded so one shot in the air told them it was and I said he is the first to get it. they backed off. I dont want to hurt anyone but like I said they started it. If I did not have the gun along I would have put it into reverse and just backed over them.
Old 08-13-2010, 05:52 AM
Fastest Color
SuperBike

FL02SupaHawk996 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Stumpy
you know I cant stand for that ****. one time I had my two kids in the car in Madison and a buch came up to me like that. Covered my window with a rug so I could not see. just so happened that I had my 357 along that day as I was getting use to it before deer hunting. I had it loaded up and was out the door to clear my window so I could just get out of there. No one comes before my kids. one guy said its not loaded so one shot in the air told them it was and I said he is the first to get it. they backed off. I dont want to hurt anyone but like I said they started it. If I did not have the gun along I would have put it into reverse and just backed over them.
Nice job Stump, don't forget to teach your kids to shoot too cuz those morons are breeding...
Old 08-13-2010, 06:42 AM
Superstock

Mattaua is on a distinguished road
I can articulate putting a cap in someones (or several someone's) *** if threatened by a big group like that. "I might not be able to shoot all of you, but who wants to man up and see if they are the lucky one that doesn't get a .45 slug?!"
Old 08-13-2010, 06:55 AM
Squid

Naro110 is on a distinguished road
A good Ball Peen hammer works too! ;-)
Old 08-13-2010, 07:15 AM
Back Marker

kj4kym is on a distinguished road
ive got about 6 more months till i turn 21, and my carry permit will be the first thing i get. then "since it legal now in tn" imma carry into a bar... just cause i can
Old 08-13-2010, 07:53 AM
SuperSport

Now im not telling you to kill anyone i was just protecting my family Im sure that I would have had a lot of bad dreams and sorrow for it if it would have happened. I got beat when I was a kid by someone out of the family who said they would hurt my family if I told. Then one day the tables turned I found out that there are things that take the size advantage away.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Out of my mind, back in 5
MotoGP

Tweety is on a distinguished road
Actually I have a policy... I prefer breaking wrists... Then you cant be accused of trying to kill people... But they will sure as hell not try to hit you once you crack their wrist with a baseball bat...
Old 08-13-2010, 08:45 AM
Former Superchicken Owner
SuperBike

RWhisen is on a distinguished road
C'mon Tweety what do Swedes know about baseball?

Was the guy a college player or pro if he was using aluminum bat?
Old 08-13-2010, 08:59 AM
SuperBike

RCVTR is an unknown quantity at this point
All I know is that if I have my .40 pointed t somene, they better know I have every intention of pulling the trigger and there is one in the chamber.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:29 AM
MotoGP

Originally Posted by RWhisen
C'mon Tweety what do Swedes know about baseball?

Was the guy a college player or pro if he was using aluminum bat?
Enough to hit various limbs...
Old 08-13-2010, 03:53 PM
mildly retarded
SuperBike

j shizzy wizzy is on a distinguished road
that kinda stuff really gets me boiled. thanks for the reminder to carry as much as possible.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:46 PM
Banned
MotoGP

8541Hawk will become famous soon enough
Well as a former Marine it's kind of tough. There is what I would do and what I would suggest....

I have become a bit more mellow as I get older but even here in Ca, come into my home and you will meet Mr 1911 and I will sleep like a log.

In Ca there really is no way to legally carry, so as much as i would like to I it's not really an option. Besides, killing someone is really never fun and it can haunt you if there was no real reason for it.

Anyways, Yeah I would be pissed if that happened but the guy was out of danger so even if there was family in the car his best option was to just take off. Going 6 to 1 with out a firearm is almost suicidal. If any of them would have known what they were doing, he would have been really fooked.

If caught in that situation, do what Tweety said and go for wrists, elbows and knees. Something that would actually put someone down. You saw how little good hitting them in the head did......

Damn I sound like an old fart....... Guess I should start adding. ok you damn kids, get off my yard.....
Old 08-13-2010, 06:08 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
I used to shoot a routine that was one in the wrist, move up for another in the elbow, next was the shoulder. Repeat on the other side. Then two in the forehead. Two to spare. Got pretty good at it so we decided to change the game.

We would put little fishing weights on aligator clips and run the target out on the trolley. From fifty yards we would bring the target in at trolley speed like the victim was charging the shooter. The weights kept the paper from flying keeping the target flat.

Couple months later the range was sold to some new guys and they wouldn't allow it.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:20 PM
Back Marker

CANADAVTR is on a distinguished road
Priceless.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:32 AM
SuperBike

RCVTR is an unknown quantity at this point
I have no military training. I have much admiration and respect for those of you who do.

I also have no desire to be in a conflict, that requires the use of a firearm. I grew up with firearms and have used them my whole life to put clean, pure, healthy meat on table.

For me, firearms have little to do with defense against other people. I have never engaged in mock target practice involving people. Probably never will.

The first things I learned about firearms were:
1. Never point them at, or in the general direction of anyone.
2. Never leave a round in the chamber. Take it out when you are out of the field and back to the truck, or the house. But that doesn't mean, there's not one in the magazine. The magazine gets emptied, before you head home.

My handgun, however, does have a full magazine. and there is only one reason I would EVER point it at anyone. It's your last chance to turn the f@#% around.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:39 AM
SuperSport

I also have hunted all my life and only want to use a firearm for that and that reason alone. But when faced with 3 to 5 people that want to take your truck and your kids in it I soon found a new use for it. Hope it never happens again but to this day I have a that same 357 tucked in a nice spot unloaded but with the 6 rounds handy very close to my bed. Sucks that the world is the way it is. JMHO
Old 08-17-2010, 05:54 AM
SuperBike

Is Tweety selling guns again on this board?
Old 08-17-2010, 07:58 AM
SuperSport

1971allchaos is on a distinguished road
Sad- To read this thinking/ or having to think about.
Trained to defend and protect (desert storm,homeland security) end lives, and saved lives. Protect yourself, and those you fear are endanger of loss of life.
Thoughts of pulling the trigger, are ALOT easier to forget. than the action after you have pulled that trigger.
I would prefer to put hands on the person (so as they remember their mistakes)

Last edited by 1971allchaos; 08-17-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:12 AM
MotoGP

Is Tweety selling guns again on this board?
Nope... i'm keeping my guns, thank you very much...
Old 08-17-2010, 09:31 AM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
you guys are lucky. for me to take a handgun to the range i have to get a transport permit here. rifles are a different story. canadian government is a little more **** about firearms but im sur eit cuts down on crime. at the same time if everyone carried people would be less likely to try and rob you. i know personally if i could legally carry a handgun i would everywhere i went.

also that dick who jumped on the hood of the car, im a bit of a morbid vengeful dick, i would have put my right foot all the way and cleared him over the roof without hesitation.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:37 AM
SuperBike

Originally Posted by uchi
also that dick who jumped on the hood of the car, im a bit of a morbid vengeful dick, i would have put my right foot all the way and cleared him over the roof without hesitation.
You aren't morbid or vengeful enough, I would have backed up after clearing him over the car.....
Old 08-17-2010, 11:10 AM
SuperBike

uchi is on a distinguished road
You aren't morbid or vengeful enough, I would have backed up after clearing him over the car.....
good point, i may have tried to parallel park over him a few times only to find out my spot was taken. damn what a shame