SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/)
-   -   Batter Up! (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/everything-else-31/batter-up-23477/)

RK1 08-12-2010 05:49 PM

Batter Up!

quark!

Crashrat 08-12-2010 06:45 PM

Nice shot, man.

Little_Horse 08-12-2010 10:29 PM

pink....pink...pink

lol, I love it when cowards get it comin

Stumpy 08-13-2010 12:44 AM

you know I cant stand for that shit. one time I had my two kids in the car in Madison and a buch came up to me like that. Covered my window with a rug so I could not see. just so happened that I had my 357 along that day as I was getting use to it before deer hunting. I had it loaded up and was out the door to clear my window so I could just get out of there. No one comes before my kids. one guy said its not loaded so one shot in the air told them it was and I said he is the first to get it. they backed off. I dont want to hurt anyone but like I said they started it. If I did not have the gun along I would have put it into reverse and just backed over them.

FL02SupaHawk996 08-13-2010 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Stumpy (Post 277733)
you know I cant stand for that shit. one time I had my two kids in the car in Madison and a buch came up to me like that. Covered my window with a rug so I could not see. just so happened that I had my 357 along that day as I was getting use to it before deer hunting. I had it loaded up and was out the door to clear my window so I could just get out of there. No one comes before my kids. one guy said its not loaded so one shot in the air told them it was and I said he is the first to get it. they backed off. I dont want to hurt anyone but like I said they started it. If I did not have the gun along I would have put it into reverse and just backed over them.

Nice job Stump, don't forget to teach your kids to shoot too cuz those morons are breeding...
:gatlin::boom::boom::boom:

Mattaua 08-13-2010 06:42 AM

I can articulate putting a cap in someones (or several someone's) ass if threatened by a big group like that. "I might not be able to shoot all of you, but who wants to man up and see if they are the lucky one that doesn't get a .45 slug?!"

Naro110 08-13-2010 06:55 AM

A good Ball Peen hammer works too! ;-)

kj4kym 08-13-2010 07:15 AM

ive got about 6 more months till i turn 21, and my carry permit will be the first thing i get. then "since it legal now in tn" imma carry into a bar... just cause i can :)

Stumpy 08-13-2010 07:53 AM

Now im not telling you to kill anyone i was just protecting my family Im sure that I would have had a lot of bad dreams and sorrow for it if it would have happened. I got beat when I was a kid by someone out of the family who said they would hurt my family if I told. Then one day the tables turned I found out that there are things that take the size advantage away.

Tweety 08-13-2010 08:35 AM

Actually I have a policy... I prefer breaking wrists... Then you cant be accused of trying to kill people... But they will sure as hell not try to hit you once you crack their wrist with a baseball bat...

RWhisen 08-13-2010 08:45 AM

C'mon Tweety what do Swedes know about baseball?

Was the guy a college player or pro if he was using aluminum bat?

RCVTR 08-13-2010 08:59 AM

All I know is that if I have my .40 pointed t somene, they better know I have every intention of pulling the trigger and there is one in the chamber.

Tweety 08-13-2010 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by RWhisen (Post 277768)
C'mon Tweety what do Swedes know about baseball?

Was the guy a college player or pro if he was using aluminum bat?

Enough to hit various limbs...;)

j shizzy wizzy 08-13-2010 03:53 PM

that kinda stuff really gets me boiled. thanks for the reminder to carry as much as possible.

8541Hawk 08-13-2010 04:46 PM

Well as a former Marine it's kind of tough. There is what I would do and what I would suggest....

I have become a bit more mellow as I get older but even here in Ca, come into my home and you will meet Mr 1911 and I will sleep like a log.

In Ca there really is no way to legally carry, so as much as i would like to I it's not really an option. Besides, killing someone is really never fun and it can haunt you if there was no real reason for it.

Anyways, Yeah I would be pissed if that happened but the guy was out of danger so even if there was family in the car his best option was to just take off. Going 6 to 1 with out a firearm is almost suicidal. If any of them would have known what they were doing, he would have been really fooked.

If caught in that situation, do what Tweety said and go for wrists, elbows and knees. Something that would actually put someone down. You saw how little good hitting them in the head did......

Damn I sound like an old fart....... Guess I should start adding. ok you damn kids, get off my yard..... ;)

nuhawk 08-13-2010 06:08 PM

I used to shoot a routine that was one in the wrist, move up for another in the elbow, next was the shoulder. Repeat on the other side. Then two in the forehead. Two to spare. Got pretty good at it so we decided to change the game.

We would put little fishing weights on aligator clips and run the target out on the trolley. From fifty yards we would bring the target in at trolley speed like the victim was charging the shooter. The weights kept the paper from flying keeping the target flat.

Couple months later the range was sold to some new guys and they wouldn't allow it.

CANADAVTR 08-13-2010 06:20 PM

Priceless.

RCVTR 08-16-2010 11:32 AM

I have no military training. I have much admiration and respect for those of you who do.

I also have no desire to be in a conflict, that requires the use of a firearm. I grew up with firearms and have used them my whole life to put clean, pure, healthy meat on table.

For me, firearms have little to do with defense against other people. I have never engaged in mock target practice involving people. Probably never will.

The first things I learned about firearms were:
1. Never point them at, or in the general direction of anyone.
2. Never leave a round in the chamber. Take it out when you are out of the field and back to the truck, or the house. But that doesn't mean, there's not one in the magazine. The magazine gets emptied, before you head home.

My handgun, however, does have a full magazine. and there is only one reason I would EVER point it at anyone. It's your last chance to turn the f@#% around.

Stumpy 08-17-2010 12:39 AM

I also have hunted all my life and only want to use a firearm for that and that reason alone. But when faced with 3 to 5 people that want to take your truck and your kids in it I soon found a new use for it. Hope it never happens again but to this day I have a that same 357 tucked in a nice spot unloaded but with the 6 rounds handy very close to my bed. Sucks that the world is the way it is. JMHO

RWhisen 08-17-2010 05:54 AM

Is Tweety selling guns again on this board? :)

1971allchaos 08-17-2010 07:58 AM

Sad- To read this thinking/ or having to think about.
Trained to defend and protect (desert storm,homeland security) end lives, and saved lives. Protect yourself, and those you fear are endanger of loss of life.
Thoughts of pulling the trigger, are ALOT easier to forget. than the action after you have pulled that trigger.
I would prefer to put hands on the person (so as they remember their mistakes)

Tweety 08-17-2010 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by RWhisen (Post 278173)
Is Tweety selling guns again on this board? :)

Nope... i'm keeping my guns, thank you very much...

uchi 08-17-2010 09:31 AM

you guys are lucky. for me to take a handgun to the range i have to get a transport permit here. rifles are a different story. canadian government is a little more anal about firearms but im sur eit cuts down on crime. at the same time if everyone carried people would be less likely to try and rob you. i know personally if i could legally carry a handgun i would everywhere i went.

also that dick who jumped on the hood of the car, im a bit of a morbid vengeful dick, i would have put my right foot all the way and cleared him over the roof without hesitation.

RWhisen 08-17-2010 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by uchi (Post 278202)
also that dick who jumped on the hood of the car, im a bit of a morbid vengeful dick, i would have put my right foot all the way and cleared him over the roof without hesitation.

You aren't morbid or vengeful enough, I would have backed up after clearing him over the car.....:evillaugh:

uchi 08-17-2010 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by RWhisen (Post 278206)
You aren't morbid or vengeful enough, I would have backed up after clearing him over the car.....:evillaugh:

good point, i may have tried to parallel park over him a few times only to find out my spot was taken. damn what a shame