Don't buy from them!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Back Marker

Appletonhawk is on a distinguished road
Don't buy from them!!

suncoastcyclesports is the seller out of FL. I bought an item and he refused to ship it after I paid for it. Said he accidently listed it to cheap? WTF is that. Not my problem. You list a price and I buy I expect you honor it. Its actually the law here in Wisconsin for retail stores.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:15 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
Hmm, I've made several Ebay purchases from them on used parts. Shipped fast, part arrived packaged well and as described in the auction.

Thanks for the heads up
Old 02-21-2014, 09:44 AM
Back Marker

Also guy was an *** about it on the phone. As a parts manager this kinda stuff is my job so I sorta know what I am talking about and he was just an ***! Will never buy from him. Even tried to tell because of his error it was my fault and I was taking food out of his kids mouths! Come on really?
Old 02-21-2014, 10:27 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Had that happen to me once on ebay. A store listed two sets of brand new superhawk carbon exhausts for next to nothing buy it now, and wouldn't honor the purchase afterwards claiming it was a mistake. Like you said, not my fault, but I almost felt bad so I didn't pursue it. I think a lot of what I see suncoast selling (or trying to sell) is damaged and overpriced anyway, but in fairness there are some good deals in there too, especially on the smaller stuff, and I'm pretty sure I've purchased from them in the past as well without a problem. That sucks I wonder what ebay has to say about it.

Last edited by captainchaos; 02-21-2014 at 11:40 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:29 AM
SuperSport

sailorjerry is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by E.Marquez
Hmm, I've made several Ebay purchases from them on used parts. Shipped fast, part arrived packaged well and as described in the auction.

Thanks for the heads up

I too have bought a few things from them and never had an issue. honestly the last thing I bought was a rear brake caliper that I paid $7 for and when I got the part it was damaged and they overnighted me a nother one, got it the next day and was in perfect condition.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:23 PM
Back Marker

Well I had to rant about it. They might be a decent company, but not impressed with how he wouldn't work with me after they made a mistake. Didn't even offer to still ship it to me for more money. Basically just said to bad and cancelled the transaction and relisted the item. I wanted to be an *** and buy it again and never pay them! HAHA, but I'm a btter person than that so I let it go after having a not so pleasent phone conversation with the owner.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:46 PM
SuperSport

sailorjerry is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Appletonhawk
Well I had to rant about it. They might be a decent company, but not impressed with how he wouldn't work with me after they made a mistake. Didn't even offer to still ship it to me for more money. Basically just said to bad and cancelled the transaction and relisted the item. I wanted to be an *** and buy it again and never pay them! HAHA, but I'm a btter person than that so I let it go after having a not so pleasent phone conversation with the owner.

Understandable, I was more so shocked that is how they acted.