Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Vortex superbike bars and Moose risers for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 08:09 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Vortex superbike bars and Moose risers for sale.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Very nice black Vortex bars (I bought them lightly used) and 45mm Moose risers (those were new). Mounted these up on my project, but since the bike is eventually getting sold I decided to put it back to stock. I did have these on for a short time and it was alot of fun to ride. While I undid/rerouted all the stock cables and lines, and it was safe to ride that way, you may want to get some slightly longer braided brake lines, etc for a more finished appearance-it's up to you. As far as mounting I simply drilled the top triple and everything fit up and worked fine for me. They are close to the tops of the forks. I have no idea how these will/will not fit with fairings...I only had them on without. I'm going to assume that whoever wants these already knows what they're looking for and did a little homework (there's lots of info on here if you search for it) as far as fitment goes. I know superbike bar threads on here generate a ton of responses and questions. SO how's $75 plus shipping? PM me... Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Vortex superbike bars and Moose risers for sale.-bars1.jpg   Vortex superbike bars and Moose risers for sale.-bars2.jpg   Vortex superbike bars and Moose risers for sale.-bars3.jpg   Vortex superbike bars and Moose risers for sale.-bars4.jpg   Vortex superbike bars and Moose risers for sale.-bars5.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 09-30-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:19 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Please keep in mind I am not an authority on superbike bar conversions. I did this once ******* around and again, the bike was safe and fun to ride like this but I'd rather keep this a more of a "for sale" thread and less of a "how to" thread I'll be happy to provide basic measurements if you need them. Thanks.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:31 AM
Squid

vtxzr2 is on a distinguished road
PM Sent
Old 09-30-2008, 04:12 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

SOLD!! Thanks Ryan!